What's new

SMS Thread!!

The teacher was trying to get the children to string a sentence out using the word "beautiful" two times in the same sentence.
"Well Mary, what is your sentence?"
Mary replied, "My mother bought me a beautiful red dress which makes me look beautiful."
"Very good!", say's the teacher,
"Now Johnny, your turn".
To which Johnny say's, "My mother came in last night and said "I'm pregnant", my father said, "Beautiful, just f$*&ing beautiful".
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It is the first day of classes. The teacher walks in and says, "Children... Children, listen up. We are going to play a little guessing game to start off the day. I will put something behind my back, give two clues and you have to tell me what it is. Ready?"
The teacher grabs something from out of her desk and puts it behind her back. "What I have behind my back is long and yellow. What is it?"
Johnny throws up his hand, "I know, I know!"
Knowing how perverted little Johnny is the teacher ignored him and asked Anna. "Is it a Banana?"
"No, it's a pencil but I like the way your thinking!" She puts the pencil down and grabs something else. "Now this object is round and red. What is it?"
Once again Little Johnny begins to scream and holler, "I know, I know!", and once again the teacher ignores him. "Paul, what is it?"
"Is it an apple?"
"No, it's a ball, but I like the way your thinking."
All of the sudden Johnny slams his books down and storms up to the front of the room. "You know teacher, I am really sick of this bulls$(*!!! I think its time we play a little guessing game of our own." He reaches deep into his pocket. "Now I have something in my hand thats round, hard and has a head! What is it???"
"Oh my god, Johnny don't you dare pull out your ****!"
"No, it's a quarter... BUT I LIKE THE WAY YOU'RE THINKING!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There is this senior in high-school and he is mad because he has to share his room with his little brother, who is 9, they have bunk-beds and the older brother is on top...so one night the big brother comes home with his girlfriend for a little fun....he says to her.."My lil brother is asleep, whisper tomato for harder and lettuce for a different position." so they get up in the top bunk and start to do it, she begins saying lettuce, tomato, lettuce, tomato, lettuce, tomato." eventually she begins to yell "LETTUCE, TOMATO, LETTUCE, TOMATO" finally the lil brother wakes up and says "would you two quit making sandwiches up there, your getting mayonnaise all over my face."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Johnny was taking a bath one night and his dad walked in and asked for the vasoline and little johnny handed it to him. then his dad went back to his room the next morning little johnny went to eat breakfast and didn't see his mommy and daddy so he asked his grandma where they were she said they haven't come down for breakfast and little johnny laughed a little then went out to play at lunch johnny still didn't see his mommy and daddy and he asked his grandma where they were she said they still haven't came down from there room yet and little johnny laughs a little harder then he goes to play at supper he comes in and still doesn't see him mommy and daddy and asks his grandma where they are and she says they still haven't came down yet and little johnny laughs till he hits the ground and his grandma asks what is the matter little johnny and he says well last night daddy came in the bathroom and asked for the vasoline and instead i handed him the SUPER GLUE!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Johnny's sitting on the street corner playin with battery acid, when a priest walked up and said, "Johnny, you should play with holy water instead. Johnny says, "Why is that?". The priest says, "I put holy water on a pregnant lady and she passed a baby". Little Johnny says to the priest, "That ain't sh*t. I put battery acid on a cat's azz and he passed a Volkswagon!"

Jo Eid walay din roza rakhe woh Shaitaan hai.

Aur jo rozay walay din Eid mana le?

Woh Pathan hai.;)

Express news: harr pathan pe nazar.

POETRY combination:

Faraz says....>

usay ham yaad aaty hain magar fursat kay lamhoon main,
magar ye bat bhi sach ha usay fursat nahi milti,

Parveen Shakir says....

ye ham tasleem karty hain hamain fursat nahi milti,
magar jab yad karty hain, zamana bhool jaty hain,

True leadership - the Spanish captain

The Spanish captain was walking on his ship.

PART 1:

A sailor rushes & says:
"an enemy ship is approaching us"

Captain replies calmly:
"Go Get my Red shirt"
The soldier gets the red shirt for his captain.
The enemy ship comes in, Heavy rounds of fire are exchanged.
Finally the Spanish win.
Soldier asks, "Congrats sir, but why the red shirt..?"

Captain replies,
"if I had got injured then my blood shouldn't be seen as I didn't want my men to lose hope"

Moral:
for success, hope is very imp.

PART 2:

Just then the lookout cries:,
"Sir, we just spotted another 20 enemy ships"
The captain replies coolly,

"Go bring my yellow pants!!"

I just got this one:

A man jumped into the sea and never came out. A 2nd man jumped into that sea and the day after, and he also never came out.

Sardar was watching the whole scene from the distance. He concluded a result from his observations:

- HUMAN BEING IS SOLUBLE IN WATER

A woman goes to the doctor, and she’s beaten black and blue.

Doctor: “What happened?”

Woman, "Doctor, I don`t know what to do. Every time my boyfriend comes home drunk he knocks lumps out of me."

Doctor, "I think I might have a cure for that. When your boyfriend comes home drunk, just take a mug of tea and start swishing it around in your mouth but don`t swallow it. Just keep swishing and swishing until he goes to his bed."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor no sign of bruising whatsoever.

Woman, "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea. Every time my boyfriend came home drunk, I swished with the tea. I just swished and swished, like washing machine and he didn`t touch me!"

Doctor, "See how much keeping your f**kin mouth shut helps?"

Santa Singh got up in the middle of the night to answer the telephone.
"Is this one one one one?", says the voice.
"No, this is eleven eleven."
"Are you sure it isn't one one one one?"
"No, this is eleven eleven."
"Well, wrong number. Sorry to have got you up on the middle of the night."
"That's all right, mister. I had to get up to answer the telephone anyway.

-------------------------------------------
The priest was passing a group of young teens sitting on the church lawn and stopped to ask what they were doing.

"Nothing much, father," replied one boy. "We were just seeing who can tell the biggest lie about their *** life."

"Boys, boys, boys!" he scolded. "I`m shocked. When I was your age, I never even thought about ***."

In unison they all replied, "You win!"

Mr.Bean went to Guiness book's office to check if he is still the biggest comedian on earth or not, but he came out angrily shouting

Who the hell is Altaf Bhai ?

Ya ALLAH sabar day dayee , ya ALLAH himmat day dayee.Imran humara bara peyara sipahi tha.
Oooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhh, hayeeeeeeeeeee,
Sahidaye Inqalab.............m...mm
Ooooooooooooooo hoooooooonn !!

Bill Gates selecting a new chairman for microsoft europe. 5000 candidates assembled in a large room

Bill Gates:
.Those candidates who dont know java programming leave the room.(2000 people left)
.Those candidates who never had experince of managing leave the room.(2000 people left)
.Candidates who dont have management diploma leave the room.(500 people left)

candidates who dont speak Sebro-Croat leave the room. (498 people left the room)
now only two people left

bill gates joined them and said apparently u r the only 2 candidates who have all the required qualification.I'd like to hear both of u having a conservation in Sebro-Croat language.

1 of them was pakistani, didnt know java,didnt have diploma and didnt know Sebro-Croat language, turns to the other candidate and confidently say
"kaisa he ustaad ?"

other candidate responds
"oye tu bhi pakistani he ?" :D

Teacher:There is a frog,Ship is sinking,potatoes cost Rs 3/kg . Then,what is my age?
STUDENT:32 yrs.
Teacher:How do you know?
STUDENT:Well,my sister is 16 yrs old and she is half mad

-------------------------------
Teacher :Because of Gandhiji"s hard work what do we get on 15th August.
Student:A HOLIDAY

FATHER: How Are Your Grades, Son?
SON: Under Water, Dad.
FATHER: Under Water? What Do You Mean?
SON: They"Re Below C Level

-------------------------------------

Costomer- Whose Eggs Is This
Shopkeeper - Its Mine
Costomer - Ok So Give Me One Dozen Of Chicken S Eggs

1 girl Coke pi rahi thi k achanak us me se 1 machhar nikla or Bola"MAA.

girl Boli:me teri"MAA"nai hun

Machar bola:esa na Bol MAA me teri"coke"se nikla hon:-)

Qayamat ki 11 Nishaniyan:
1=Zardari Emandari Kare ga
2=Altaf Hussain Karachi Aye ga
3=Musharraf Par Muqadma Chale Ga
4=Sheri Rehman Parda Kare Gi
5=Ch. Shujaat ko bolna aaye ga
6=Shiekh Rasheed ki Shadi ho gi
7=Imran Ko Sadarat Milay gi
8=Qazi Hussain Dharna Chhor Day Ga
9=Nawaz Sharif K Baal Ugg Aayen Ge1
0= Maulana Fazul u rehman Pant Shirt pehn Lay Ga.
11=ye pta chal jaega k kis ne kaha tha k pepsi pr 5 rupe kum/ ziada kro.

Son: Dad, what is an idiot?
Dad: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can"t understand him. Do you understand me?
Son: No....:D

Ñ?æ?I ÆXæI Å5æ??OøL 5æÅT/KAæ4?)?æ&ÅÄæÑLØG?2 ?ÑøÄ? ?Ñæ?4ÉIæ?
Itna Heran mat ho
China Se sMs Tha
Poch Rahe Thay
K
Kisne Kaha Tha K Pepsi Pe 5 Rupay Kam Krdo :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom