What's new

SMS Thread!!

Child: what is Pakistani politics

Father: I run the house so i m the Govt...Ur mom is opposition ...Our maid is working class...We all look after you,so you are the people and your younger brother is the future.
This is Pakistani politics.

At night boy heard his brother crying as his nappy was dirty....Boy went to mother ,she was asleep then he went to maid's room...where he saw his father;)

He went back to his room and slept...Next day boy to his father: Now i understand the politics of Pakistan ....Govt is screwing working class and opposition is sound asleep;people are ignored and future is in deep sh*t.

Is Msg ko itna forward karein key merey Nokar tak pohonch jaye

SHARFU
Pepsi mein jo 5 Rupee bachey hain uski "Fanta tofee or Shahi supari" Ley aana.

News Alert:

"General Ashfaq pervaiz kiyani will going to adressed the nation tonight at 12 o clock, army has given ordered to become active in the country. A mass movement of army has been reported through the country. Report says, might be a martial law in the country. Resources said that the main reason of this action is to control the unpredictable situation of country and to control the panic which has enormously rise in ramzan because the civillian government has fail to answer the question,
"kis ney kaha tha pepsi per 5 Rs. kam ker do":D

----

Ahhh... Douches...!!!

A man calls FM radio and says "I 've found a wallet with a hell lot of cash, credit cards, and ID card of that person. It belongs to a person to Mr. K. Khan with the address H#no 3. Gulshan e Iqbal Block 2 Karachi".

Host: "So you want to return his wallet?"
Man : "No sir, I want to dedicate him a sad song."

Ajab Pagal C Lrki The,
Mujy Her Khat Me Likhti The,
Mujy Tm Yad Krty Ho,?
Mujy Takti He Rehti The,
Koch Kehna Tha Shahid Us Ko,
Jany Kis Se Darti The,
Ek Roz Chand Taly Us Ne,
Mujy Bahon Me Ly Kr Wo,
Ankhon Me Daly Ankhen Wo,
Bhot Masum Lehjy Se,
Me Bola Jan Ab Bus B Kro,
Jo Kehna Hai Wo Keh Dalo,
Wo Sharma Bhag Gai ,
Phir Palti Or Ye Keh Dala,
“Kis Ne Kaha Tha K Pepsi Par 5 Rupe Kam Kr 2?”;-)

Dear subscriber, your s3x balance is low, your account will be put into virginity mode. Please refuck as soon as possible to keep your account active. *Condoms apply.

---------

Sonu - Tera Baaap doctor hai aur tu bimaar ho gaya, Kitni sharam ki baat hai.
Monu - Sharam ki baat to yeh hai ki tera Baaap condom bechta hai, tu fir bhi paida ho gaya!

------

Friendship between GALS
A gal came home late, told dad she was at frens home. Dad called 10 frens but all said she wasnt there.

Friendship between BOYZ
A boy came late n told Dad 'I was at frens place'. Dad called up his 10 frens, 6 said he was there with them last night. 4 said he is still there. :lol:

'Breaking News'
Abi abi itala mili ha k pepsi pe 5 rs kam krny ji zimedari taaliban ny kabool kr li ha.Rehman Malik

:D

Lub gya j

l-----l---
l '.o
l /l\ phaansi
l J L
l

Is ny kaha tha k pepsi per 5 rupy kaam kr do...

Latka dia chawal ko. ;-)

Teacher : Students do u know ke billi ke inti sary bache ak sat paida kyun hote hain.............. ???
Student : Teacher ager ap bhi raat ko akele main Galiyon main ghumen gi tu ap ka Haal bhi yehi hoga ,,,,....

:D

Bohat yaad Ayega!

Wo sehri ka uthna

Wo aftari ka mil bethna

Wo Namazon Ki pabandagi

Quran ki tilawat

Aur

Aur

Pepsi pe 5 rupee ka kam hona :(

Baby paida hotay he cheekha, mujay kuch nazar nai aa rha, main andha hu ..

Nurse: Stupid light nai hai.

Bacha: o tuadi khair howe, Ae Pakistan te nai?

Sardar: Ajj saday parosiyan da bacha gum ho gia.
Main mashwara dita te menu boht kut pai
dost
Tu ki mashwara dita c?

Sardar:
Main kya Google te search kar lo.

In a pond there are 10 fish, one of them dies, and the water level of the pond increases. How?

Ans - The other 9 fish are crying. :P

Ek pathan k dil ki khawahish:

Ary koi hae
Koi hae Allah ka banda.

Koi ramzan me itna to meherbani kr do

Pepsi ko chorro
NISWAR pe 5 rs kum kr do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom