What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Consider me old fashioned but I am not a fan of smartphones. In order to make use of internet smartphone screen should be big enough hence large size and for comfort its better to have small ones to carry easily. Considering the primary use of the device is calls its too much to carry a big device just that you can use internet in some spare time. Now that tablets prices are decreasing, to me it sounds better to buy nice tablet for the net and carry very slim basic phone for communication. At least it wouldn't die on you while you are travelling and on road!

Consider me old fashioned but I am not a fan of smartphones. In order to make use of internet smartphone screen should be big enough hence large size and for comfort its better to have small ones to carry easily. Considering the primary use of the device is calls its too much to carry a big device just that you can use internet in some spare time. Now that tablets prices are decreasing, to me it sounds better to buy nice tablet for the net and carry very slim basic phone for communication. At least it wouldn't die on you while you are travelling and on road!

use 2 phones.....one smart phone and other phone with a good battery(a non android/windows phone) for calling

use 2 phones.....one smart phone and other phone with a good battery(a non android/windows phone) for calling
why smartphone ? Why not a tablet ? At least I can enjoy the internet experience in much better way!

why smartphone ? Why not a tablet ? At least I can enjoy the internet experience in much better way!

depends on your budget
if you can buy a good tablet otherwise its better to buy a smartphone

here in India.......tablets below 10000 rupees doesnt provide 3g services.....their RAM is also less
if ur budget is more than 15000 INR or 20000PKR u can go for a good tablet also
and tablet wont provide good battery backup,so buy another phone for that

Most are just fine. Main advice? Make sure it is a genuine name-brand....and not a sweat-shop counterfeit.

i bought a samsung note 3 and i love it ! :smitten:

my phone beats the #@$$ out of your phones @PWFI :P

its camera is amazing :tup:
:lol: bro i like Samsung note 3 a lot but it's too big for me :s
BTW i am more then happy with my new Nexus 5 32GB :p

BTW i am more then happy with my new Nexus 5 32GB :p

I know bro :D i was kidding .

nexus 5 is an awesome phone ..... great capabilities ....

and btw , you are totally right ! i am countering real problems how to fit it into my pocket :lol:

I know bro :D i was kidding .

nexus 5 is an awesome phone ..... great capabilities ....

and btw , you are totally right ! i am countering real problems how to fit it into my pocket :lol:
:lol: best of luck bro

anybody knows how good is voice xtreme series, i have read some good reviews, better than Qmobiles and they are backed by united mobile warrantyso me thinking of buying one.

Right now, i have nexus 4. I am thinking about upgrading it. Actually, i am leaning towards htc one.

What is people opinion about htc one? I have checked the review. The reviews are pretty good so far.

Back
Top Bottom