Dharavi:

Dharavi.jpg

dharavi-slum-mumbai.jpg

kibera_5_600.jpg

Orangi Town, Karachi:

MQM%20vs%20Pathans.jpg

building.jpg

orangitown.jpg3.jpg

^ Such an India obsessed soul. And they say we Indians are obsessed with Pak :lol:

^ Such an India obsessed soul. And they say we Indians are obsessed with Pak :lol:

Just a fitting reply/slap to your fellow Indian my friend. It's like pot calling the kettle black. He was calling Orangi Town something it's not, and I just compared what Orangi Town is like as compared to Dharavi.

Karachi's Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire's Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia's largest slum

Mumbai's Dharavi, the squalid shanty town that provides the backdrop to the Oscar-winning film Slumdog Millionaire, has been displaced by Orangi in Karachi as Asia's largest slum, according to a new development report.

Karachi's Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire's Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia's largest slum - Telegraph

Telegraph is a British newspaper.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Just a fitting reply/slap to your fellow Indian my friend. It's like pot calling the kettle black. He was calling Orangi Town something it's not, and I just compared what Orangi Town is like as compared to Dharavi.

NO wonder so many find a place in this heaven!!

It is ridiculous to call a slum a heaven!

Slums anywhere in the world is nothing to gloat about.

Karachi's Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire's Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia's largest slum

Mumbai's Dharavi, the squalid shanty town that provides the backdrop to the Oscar-winning film Slumdog Millionaire, has been displaced by Orangi in Karachi as Asia's largest slum, according to a new development report.

Karachi's Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire's Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia's largest slum - Telegraph

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Don't worry, I just showed what Dharavi is like as compared to Orangi Town. Pakistanis wouldn't mind living in Orangi Town trust me, I think you would absolutely love to live in Dharavi. Slumdogs like you deserve to live in Dharavi.

dharavi-slum-mumbai.jpg

^^^^^
Period time, guess who started the obsessive thread. ;)

And on what date he started ? Bumping a two year old thread is indeed a sign of chronic obsession.

As for period time, just remember there are those who experience it in your family too, unless you are gay !

Bumping a two year old thread is a sign of incurable obsession and the urge to defend 6 decade year old actions and this is not something new for you.

The funny thing is, they didn't even show a picture of Orangi Town, they showed a picture of Dharavi. Just goes to show you their credibility. I've shown you both Orangi Town & Dharavi, if you even have a little bit of a brain, you can see which one is a slum & which isn't.

Don't worry, I just showed what Dharavi is like as compared to Orangi Town. Pakistanis wouldn't mind living in Orangi Town trust me, I think you would absolutely love to live in Dharavi.

dharavi-slum-mumbai.jpg

I am afraid, I was not the one who went gaga over Orangi.

It was you.

Therefore, it is not I, but you, who seems to have the experience.

So, you may cease doing somersaults.

To me, it is a disgrace that there are slums in the world.

I find it immensely stupid to say Slum A is better than Slum B! As if Slums were paradises! Of course, you, I think called them Heaven!!

And on what date he started ? Bumping a two year old thread is indeed a sign of chronic obsession.

As for period time, just remember there are those who experience it in your family too, unless you are gay !

Bumping a two year old thread is a sign of incurable obsession and the urge to defend 6 decade year old actions and this is not something new for you.

No, the obsession was with your fellow Indian that had an inexplicable urge to start this thread comparing the s*ithole of Dharavi with Orangi Town. This was just to set the record straight, as no one in this thread had really showed how Dharavi & Orangi Town compared. I've clarified that, & that's it for me. Goodbye.

Rare to see people proud of their slums.... but hey who said I won't find people of all kinds on this forum.

Haider,

I take it that you are right on slums.

That is that you are Slum Inspector with the UN with vast experience in slumming!

I am afraid, I was not the one who went gaga over Orangi.

It was you.

Therefore, it is not I, but you, who seems to have the experience.

So, you may cease doing somersaults.

To me, it is a disgrace that there are slums in the world.

I find it immensely stupid to say Slum A is better than Slum B! As if Slums were paradises! Of course, you, I think called them Heaven!!

Don't worry, Orangi Town is better than more than half of India. That's why Orangi Town is inhabited by Biharis today. People don't s*it out in the open.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Rare to see people proud of their slums.... but hey who said I won't find people of all kinds on this forum.

It's rare for Indians to admit they were wrong to start threads such as these, & diverting the topic when they got exposed so horribly.

Don't worry, Orangi Town is better than more than half of India. That's why Orangi Town is inhabited by Biharis today. People don't s*it out in the open.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

It's rare for Indians to admit they were wrong to start threads such as these, & diverting the topic when they got exposed so horribly.

And you said you were a Bihari!

I am sure the last word in good living and etiquettes!

Haider,

I take it that you are right on slums.

That is that you are Slum Inspector with the UN with vast experience in slumming!

Yes, slum inspectors have said more than 750 million Indians have no access to toilets, whereas people in Orangi Town don't pis* & poop on the street like 750 million Indians do everyday. So like I said, Orangi Town is better than more than half of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom