What's new

Slavery in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay people lets leave this godforsaken thread & stop spewing hatred !

On my part I don't like the Kafeel system & I've got family over there in Riyadh who don't like it very much either; that said they love the place for the 'security', 'justice' & 'good governance' & they've intermingled with their Saudi friends to very good effect.

I also feel compelled to point out that whereas I may dislike the Kafeel System - its their country & their prerogative to make whatever rules they see fit - If I don't like them....then maybe I shouldn't go there.

How dare i ?!?! LOL you are the one who called me "Wahabi" i did NOT call my self that name, and every Muslim on this world know that "Wahab" is one of Allah's names so why calling me that ?!?!?!

You seem to be burning or something. You can call Allah whatever you want. but I worship the creator and I follow the path of the Prophet. comparing yourself to Allah is not wise, I never called you a wahabi trying to refer you as Allah. You know what type of Wahhabi I mean. so keep seeing yourself as Allah if you want.

You seem to be burning or something. You can call Allah whatever you want. but I worship the creator and I follow the path of the Prophet. comparing yourself to Allah is not wise, I never called you a wahabi trying to refer you as Allah. You know what type of Wahhabi I mean. so keep seeing yourself as Allah if you want.

its funny when you say that after self inflicting bruised and cuts in Moharram- :pop:-

No, country is perfect for the migrants unfortunately. It happens all over the place, Saudi Arabia is no exception. Regardless of how they treat the migrant workers, they still do employ millions of migrant workers from poor countries, which those countries cannot employ. The world is not a utopia and slaves are only those men who work unpaid.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom