Israel
Six cadet colleges to be established in FATA
By News Desk
Published: December 27, 2015
8SHARES
SHARE TWEET
1016954-cadetcollegerazmak-1451195978-266-640x480.jpg

A file photo of Razmak Cadet College PHOTO: ccr.edu.pk

At least six cadet colleges will be established in different agencies of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) at a cost of Rs3.6 billion.

The colleges will be set up in Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, Kurram, South Waziristan and Orakzai agencies of the semi-autonomous region, Radio Pakistan quoted a source at Fata Secretariat as saying.

A cadet college is already functioning at Razmak area of North Waziristan, the source said, adding these colleges will provide better education facilities to the tribal youth to help them play an active role in national development.

Army chief inaugurates Wana Cadet College in FATA

In September, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif inaugurated multiple projects, including a cadet college for Wana, as part of the post-operation rehabilitation plan for Fata region. Military’s media wing, ISPR, said the college will be compatible with the best cadet colleges of Pakistan, adding the initiative will go a great length in propelling the local youth into professional colleges and change lives of their families.

Pakistan’s semi-autonomous tribal districts have long been affected by Taliban insurgency and home-grown militant outfits which have been carrying out several terror attacks not only against the military but also against the locals who have raised and supported vigilantes against them.

Operation Zarb-e-Azb: 38% displaced Fata tribesmen repatriated

Some agencies of the Fata region along the mountainous western border became a hotbed of militants following the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001.

Pakistan began a long-awaited push to clear insurgent bases from the North Waziristan tribal district in June last year after a bloody Taliban attack on Karachi airport sank faltering peace talks.

Further, the army has also intensified its offensive since the Taliban’s massacre of 153 people, 134 of them children, in a school in Peshawar last December.

By News Desk
8SHARES
SHARE TWEET

At least six cadet colleges will be established in different agencies of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) at a cost of Rs3.6 billion.

The colleges will be set up in Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, Kurram, South Waziristan and Orakzai agencies of the semi-autonomous region, Radio Pakistan quoted a source at Fata Secretariat as saying.

A cadet college is already functioning at Razmak area of North Waziristan, the source said, adding these colleges will provide better education facilities to the tribal youth to help them play an active role in national development.

In September, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif inaugurated multiple projects, including a cadet college for Wana, as part of the post-operation rehabilitation plan for Fata region. Military’s media wing, ISPR, said the college will be compatible with the best cadet colleges of Pakistan, adding the initiative will go a great length in propelling the local youth into professional colleges and change lives of their families.

Pakistan’s semi-autonomous tribal districts have long been affected by Taliban insurgency and home-grown militant outfits which have been carrying out several terror attacks not only against the military but also against the locals who have raised and supported vigilantes against them.

Some agencies of the Fata region along the mountainous western border became a hotbed of militants following the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001.

Pakistan began a long-awaited push to clear insurgent bases from the North Waziristan tribal district in June last year after a bloody Taliban attack on Karachi airport sank faltering peace talks.

Further, the army has also intensified its offensive since the Taliban’s massacre of 153 people, 134 of them children, in a school in Peshawar last December.
Good Effort but the number of military colleges should also need to be increased inside the country Because a Civilians cannot even think about MCJ or MCM Bcoz they have nearly all seats reserved for wards of Army persons

I hope this time they stay loyal to Pakistan , and leave the mentality of harboring Afghan , Tajik and Uzbek Terrorists in the name of BS's ..

The first thing to do is to dissolve FATA and integrate it with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This will facilitate more development and integration of this region of Pakistan.

How about instead of posting stupid comments you blame yourself for the state tribals are in??

why i blame myself for the doing of the Tribal themselves to mess their lives .. ?
they are responsible for their own misery .. tribal system , harboring terrorist , Jihad , TTP , Taliban and so .. all started from Tribal Areas and tribal people in the beginning support all this ..
who is running Gun factories in FATA ? Tribals have Millions of illegal weapons and guns ..
thy bring all this upon them ...
so instead of blaming for posting stupid comment, go and tell your Tribal people to stay in their Salwaar this time ..
Army is dying to protect them and rebuild their homes and Cities .. if this time they again give shelter to Taliban and Terrorist ... than i wont support Army decision to hold for IDP's to leave before the bombing start ..

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to build indoor stadiums cricket and hockey stadiums in FATA.
And proper road and railway linkage to connect rest of the country.
Let them have full fledge access to everyone to everywhere.

By News Desk
8SHARES
SHARE TWEET

Thats a good step to prevent the youth from joining the militia groups , It will also help in increasing the literacy rate of the tribal areas , the government should also give Loans to the people there ..

why the F you shouldn't? if you have a Fking uni and people in tribal areas don't then i would blame you for it. if you have a road and people in tribal areas don't then i will Fking blame you for it. if you have a hospital and people in tribal areas then i would blame you for it. you know why? coz i feel like its my share that is been spent on arseholes like you. absolutely sick of assholes like you sitting in fucking comfy houses in big cities criticising us, tell me if you know of a single fucking factory our government have set up for people to work at in last 70 years. a single project of any sort where people can work earn money? all in 70 years we have been used over and over for the sake of this country but what is given to us? can you point a single fucking thing which we are given in bloody 70 years?
i can bet my fucking lungs on it that in the last 70 years of independence not even 10 billion rupees been spent on all this big fucking tribal area. ignorant fuckwits like you know nothing about tribal areas and blame everything on tribals.
And about protecting the country you stupid *** for more then 50 years you did not even have army on afghan border it was us who was saving you fat ***, can you and your fuckwit sort save us from india for a single fucking day if army is removed from india pak border? can you?

FATA,Baluchistan,interior sindh and southern Punjab need development -- the people deserve it.. And I fukin agree with you!

why i blame myself for the doing of the Tribal themselves to F their lives .. ?
they are responsible for their own misery .. tribal system , harboring terrorist , Jihad , TTP , Taliban and so .. all started from Tribal Areas and tribal people in the beginning support all this ..
who is running Gun factories in FATA ? Tribals have Millions of illegal weapons and guns ..
thy bring all this upon them ...
so instead of blaming for posting stupid comment, go and tell your Tribal people to stay in their Salwaar this time ..
Army is dying to protect them and rebuild their homes and Cities .. if this time they again give shelter to Taliban and Terrorist ... than i wont support Army decision to hold for IDP's to leave before the bombing start ..

The state is responsible for most of the fuktardry !

Since 47.. No roads,hospitals etc were constructed in FATA.. It wasn't settled ! The people of the region didn't have opportunities like you or me sitting in cities!
It was the state that supported the creation of Saudi sponsored madrassas! It was the state that tolerated militants !

99% of the blames goes to the state of Pakistan!..

Good Effort but the number of military colleges should also need to be increased inside the country Because a Civilians cannot even think about MCJ or MCM Bcoz they have nearly all seats reserved for wards of Army persons

There are no reservation or seats for army brats in cadet colleges.. Students are accepted through exams .. Neither are MCJ or "MCM" the only cadet colleges.. There are several cadet colleges.. Like upper topa,sui,razmak,sargodha,wanna,petaro,sanghar,larkana,Spinkai,Kohat,Kallar Kahar,Mastung,Jaffarabad etc etc

Same needs to be done with Balochestan. Its best to secure the Afghan border

The state is responsible for most of the fuktardry !

Since 47.. No roads,hospitals etc were constructed in FATA.. It wasn't settled ! The people of the region didn't have opportunities like you or me sitting in cities!
It was the state that supported the creation of Saudi sponsored madrassas! It was the state that tolerated militants !

99% of the blames goes to the state of Pakistan!..

I disagree ... its their Tribal system and narrow mindset that is responsible , they use weapons , smuggle drugs , and create no go areas .. even army first time enter in late 2000's in fata , and they claim it to be Pakistani ?
they never accept the Pakistani LAW and yet they claim Pakistan never did anything for them ?
its hypocrisy in which Pathans are masters..

why the F you shouldn't? if you have a Fking uni and people in tribal areas don't then i would blame you for it. if you have a road and people in tribal areas don't then i will Fking blame you for it. if you have a hospital and people in tribal areas then i would blame you for it. you know why? coz i feel like its my share that is been spent on arseholes like you. absolutely sick of assholes like you sitting in fucking comfy houses in big cities criticising us, tell me if you know of a single fucking factory our government have set up for people to work at in last 70 years. a single project of any sort where people can work earn money? all in 70 years we have been used over and over for the sake of this country but what is given to us? can you point a single fucking thing which we are given in bloody 70 years?
i can bet my fucking lungs on it that in the last 70 years of independence not even 10 billion rupees been spent on all this big fucking tribal area. ignorant fuckwits like you know nothing about tribal areas and blame everything on tribals.
And about protecting the country you stupid *** for more then 50 years you did not even have army on afghan border it was us who was saving you fat ***, can you and your fuckwit sort save us from india for a single fucking day if army is removed from india pak border? can you?

rewrite this post again but , this time use Formal language , or else i will reply in same manner ...
@WAJsal @waz

I disagree ... its their Tribal system and narrow mindset that is responsible , they use weapons , smuggle drugs , and create no go areas .. even army first time enter in late 2000's in fata , and they claim it to be Pakistani ?
they never accept the Pakistani LAW and yet they claim Pakistan never did anything for them ?
its hypocrisy in which Pathans are masters..

rewrite this post again but , this time use Formal language , or else i will reply in same manner ...
@WAJsal @waz

This is absolutely BULLSHYT!

Back
Top Bottom