What's new

Six cadet colleges to be established in FATA

its hypocrisy in which Pathans are masters..

@WAJsal @waz
The moderators you have called for your help, should take action instead against your offensive and insulting remarks about Pashtuns. The news is about opening of six cadet colleges in tribal areas, and you, as usual, has nothing meaningful to say but your usual display of hostile and hateful sentiments towards Pashtuns.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was a student there in cadet college razmak, the british used to call razmak, little london.

I disagree ... its their Tribal system and narrow mindset that is responsible , they use weapons , smuggle drugs , and create no go areas .. even army first time enter in late 2000's in fata , and they claim it to be Pakistani ?
they never accept the Pakistani LAW and yet they claim Pakistan never did anything for them ?
its hypocrisy in which Pathans are masters..
People like you are the reason in pakistan sindhi hate punjabi and balochi hate pathans and ...................... either say something good or keep that mouth shut for good, being an elite member doesnt mean you have the license to say anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep the petty squabbles out of this thread.

This is absolutely BULLSHYT!

for you .. not for me nor for others ..

i was a student there in cadet college razmak, the british used to call razmak, little london.

People like you are the reason in pakistan sindhi hate punjabi and balochi hate pathans and ...................... either say something good or keep that mouth shut for good, being an elite member doesnt mean you have the license to say anything.

do i give Fcuk ? lol ..
i am far better educated than Interior monkey's

yeah yeah yeah i can see your lvl of education in your posts, guess you only learn how to spread hate.

again , you are not the first nor the last :)
keep jumping here ... first learn to live like a Civilized people and than talk ..
Sindhi are still living a cavemen life... marrying their daughter to Quran , killing girls for having a bf .. and so on ...
my level of Education may not be very high but still i have sense ... and honor unlike the other Pakistani's .
who bow down to the grave of bhutto , and so on ..

keep jumping here ... first learn to live like a Civilized people and than talk ..
Sindhi are still living a cavemen life... marrying their daughter to Quran , killing girls for having a bf .. and so on ...
my level of Education may not be very high but still i have sense ... and honor unlike the other Pakistani's .
i hope oneday you choke on the shit you talk.

And then there was a survey showing pakistanis are less racist as compared to other countries.....:hitwall:

And then there was a survey showing pakistanis are less racist as compared to other countries.....:hitwall:

do you even know what racism mean ?
what i say happens in your country ... don't believe me ? should i post links ? that will be off topic ..

do you even know what racism mean ?
what i say happens in your country ... don't believe me ? should i post links ? that will be off topic ..
Well that off track things are happening all across the globe.... its pretty naive to be specific.....:(:(

Back
Top Bottom