What's new

Six cadet colleges to be established in FATA

yes, but This is my country so i have all the right to point out all the wrong things happening in my Country ...
You have the right to say that but wrong things are happening every where don't target a particular group of people or cast,religion,etc

You have the right to say that but wrong things are happening every where don't target a particular group of people or cast,religion,etc

i will talk about Pakistan and Pakistani's ...
and what i wrote is truth , instead of face saving , we must work to finish these pathetic customs

I disagree ... its their Tribal system and narrow mindset that is responsible , they use weapons , smuggle drugs , and create no go areas .. even army first time enter in late 2000's in fata , and they claim it to be Pakistani ?
they never accept the Pakistani LAW and yet they claim Pakistan never did anything for them ?
its hypocrisy in which Pathans are masters..

rewrite this post again but , this time use Formal language , or else i will reply in same manner ...
@WAJsal @waz
you got a reply and you can read it very well you are not blind. Unfortunately its been deleted, it was a reply in the same tune you replied and you should be replied. You want to talk more? send me a private message and we will talk there no need to litter this thread. First tell me what your ethnicity is and i will answer you very well after.
Talk about hypocrisy, you are even afraid to tell me about your ethnicity.

i will talk about Pakistan and Pakistani's ...
and what i wrote is truth , instead of face saving , we must work to finish these pathetic customs
do you not have pathetic customs? i ask you again to tell me what you are so i could TELL YOU about some filthy customs of your people.
And what "talk about Pakistan" have you even been to that PART OF PAKISTAN CALLED FATA?? i bet not, coz bulshiting on internet is easy but its hard to move your *** out from your comfy couch and travel to those areas and see what people have been going through NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR CUSTOMS BUT after being neglecting for decades.

i know idiots like him, what they do is sit behind computer all day long say absolutely stupid stuff about others.

FATA,Baluchistan,interior sindh and southern Punjab need development -- the people deserve it.. And I fukin agree with you!

The state is responsible for most of the fuktardry !

Since 47.. No roads,hospitals etc were constructed in FATA.. It wasn't settled ! The people of the region didn't have opportunities like you or me sitting in cities!
It was the state that supported the creation of Saudi sponsored madrassas! It was the state that tolerated militants !

99% of the blames goes to the state of Pakistan!..

There are no reservation or seats for army brats in cadet colleges.. Students are accepted through exams .. Neither are MCJ or "MCM" the only cadet colleges.. There are several cadet colleges.. Like upper topa,sui,razmak,sargodha,wanna,petaro,sanghar,larkana,Spinkai,Kohat,Kallar Kahar,Mastung,Jaffarabad etc etc
the other are private cadet colleges

you got a reply and you can read it very well you are not blind. Unfortunately its been deleted, it was a reply in the same tune you replied and you should be replied. You want to talk more? send me a private message and we will talk there no need to litter this thread. First tell me what your ethnicity is and i will answer you very well after.

look you pathetic, disgusting subhuman , don't Quote , if your mother is raped by a Russian and give birth to a filth like you its not my problem ... go and live in the shit hole you call , your mothers Pu$$y ..
m ethnicity is whatever but still better than you , my people do not rape their own daughters and sisters ..
go and live your life in tribal system and i am sure your mother and sister been raped by the entire tribe for Karo Kari ..

do you not have pathetic customs? i ask you again to tell me what you are so i could TELL YOU about some filthy customs of your people.
And what "talk about Pakistan" have you even been to that PART OF PAKISTAN CALLED FATA?? i bet not, coz bulshiting on internet is easy but its hard to move your *** out from your comfy couch and travel to those areas and see what people have been going through NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR CUSTOMS BUT after being neglecting for decades.

we all know who is the most disgusting , dirty and pathetic people in Pakistan , that are Pashtoons .. go and visit the areas that have Pashtoon majority , and see how disgusting they are , how dirty they live , even pigs live better than Pathans ..
and i don't have to visit your pathetic FATA , to confirm how disgusting they are .. there are many places in Karachi where this filth are living ..
again don't quote me or else i will show you and your people your Auqaats ..
your people are born in gutters so stay where you are ... don't come to civilized cities and spread your filth here ..

i know idiots like him, what they do is sit behind computer all day long say absolutely stupid stuff about others.

I am your illegitimate father son , ask your mother about me :)

I quoted you before but the post was deleted for unknown reasons.

The poster is a MQM guy so you are really wasting your time here.

He has been brought up surrounded by hate for all other ethnicities of Pakistan.

The language should not surprise you as their dear leader is also renowned for using this kind of language infront of even women.....sad part is he is even cheered by the very same women.

look you pathetic, disgusting subhuman , don't Quote , if your mother is raped by a Russian and give birth to a filth like you its not my problem ... go and live in the shit hole you call , your mothers Pu$$y ..
m ethnicity is whatever but still better than you , my people do not rape their own daughters and sisters ..
go and live your life in tribal system and i am sure your mother and sister been raped by the entire tribe for Karo Kari ..

we all know who is the most disgusting , dirty and pathetic people in Pakistan , that are Pashtoons .. go and visit the areas that have Pashtoon majority , and see how disgusting they are , how dirty they live , even pigs live better than Pathans ..
and i don't have to visit your pathetic FATA , to confirm how disgusting they are .. there are many places in Karachi where this filth are living ..
again don't quote me or else i will show you and your people your Auqaats ..
your people are born in gutters so stay where you are ... don't come to civilized cities and spread your filth here ..

I am your illegitimate father son , ask your mother about me :)
LOL ANSWER TO YOUR REPLIES IS THAT. IT SHOWS THAT WHAT KIND OF FILTH YOU ARE, WHAT KIND OF FILTH DID YOU GET BORN OUT FROM, WHAT KIND OF FILTH YOU LIVED IN AND WHAT KIND OF FILTH YOU GREW UP IN.

Rest if you were a man enough you would have messaged me AND NOT PUT ME IN IGNORE LIST lol feel pity on your mum for giving a birth to a filth like you.

I quoted you before but the post was deleted for unknown reasons.

The poster is a MQM guy so you are really wasting your time here.

He has been brought up surrounded by hate for all other ethnicities of Pakistan.

The language should not surprise you as their dear leader is also renowned for using this kind of language infront of even women.....sad part is he is even cheered by the very same women.

LOL not surprised even for a fraction of a second after knowing he is MQM supporter.
he is so brave that before writing the filth down here he first ignored me so i can't message him.

Back
Top Bottom