What's new

Sino-Pak Friendship 2010 Joint Military Exercise

Nice gears, professional soldiers, good-looking people, excellent pictures, great friendship and atmosphere.

Food looks yummy, which makes me hungry; me going to cook myself some beef stakes in red wines for lunch.

Brother SSG doesnt just operate these guns rather a series of other weapons frm various countries... n why would they replace a perfectly capable black widow upgraded ak? n to wat? coz they operate almost everythin thts why they r called ELITE

Bro i am referring to their LBV: Load Bearing Vests.

The LBVs made by FIRA Rawalpindi were to be replaced because the GAS MASK bag was at the rear and made equipping the OP Pack/Radio or tactical movement cumbersom... They were to be replaced with superior vests manufactures by LYRA Defence in Karachi.

Thats why i asked. I guess it's still in the pipeline.

Regards,

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

:tup: Amazing.

I apologize brother rescue ranger.... i misunderstood...

Yes i guess they doing something about it...

It's an awesome pic man..

Wonder how they are communicating !

In English I think, they all had some crash course beforehand, not to mention the 1980s-born generation all had decent education. I won't be too surprised if both servicemen pick up a few native tongues from each other.

جیتی رہو to Pakistan and China!

i think Pak Military especially SSG must or its better to say should consider some new rifle like these Chiness Rifle, bcz Ak-52 or 101 is too heavy for the cammandos, so its better for them to shift to some lighter ones. Moreover it takes time to reload Aks, which is not good for SSG...Mp5 is good but has short range. I hope military will do something in this field too.

Last edited:
In English I think, they all had some crash course beforehand, not to mention the 1980s-born generation all had decent education. I won't be too surprised if both servicemen pick up a few native tongues from each other.

جیتی رہو to Pakistan and China!

:lol::lol: ur urdu is rusty bro lol

The correct word is Pak-Chin dosti Zindabad(Longlive Chin-Pak friendship)

U said jeeti raho... thts a good wish people give to young girls (Longlive u(female)..
Right now my uncle(brigadier) is in China for some military course,my Father has a chinese friend(Major in PLA) who was posted under my fathers UN Observer team in Ivory coast.
Anyways:pakistan::china::cheers:

Last edited:
:lol::lol: ur urdu is rusty bro lol

The correct word is Pak-Chin dosti Zindabad(Longlive Chin-Pak friendship)

U said jeeti raho... thts a good wish people give to young girls (Longlive u(female)..
Right now my uncle(brigadier) is in China for some military course,my Father has a chinese friend(Major in PLA) who was posted under my fathers UN Observer team in Ivory coast.
Anyways:pakistan::china::cheers:

Haha, thanks for the correction! Okay, I think I might use that on some other occasions... :P

Back
Top Bottom