What's new

Singh's Government Losing Popularity on Corruption Allegations, Poll Shows

Sir that is rubbish im Gujarati i know what happened i have family there i spoke to witnesses you can believe otherwise it is up to you lets agree to disagree :cheers:
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets not scratch open the same wounds again and again.But u see ajay what u r trying to prove,muslims will never agree to.So whats the use of supporting some1 for pm post when u know the ramifications.R u willing to take that chance,sure as hell bjp isn't.

Oh god the same old videos over and over lol

Heres one that you never play!!
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Yes Mr Gabbar it was Modi who set hindu women, children and men on fire how did i forget

What the heck was that??? :lol:

You posted a video, which is collection of picture with hindi songs. What is that suppose to mean and represent?

The video that I posted is eye witness account, 6 months of ivestigation, respected news and whistle blower organization dude.

So if godra was done by muslims extrimests, you justify killing of 2000-3000 inocent gujrati muslim residence? You justify killling of women and childeren based some other hate crime done other low lives?

:hitwall:
What the heck was that??? :lol:

You posted a video, which is collection of picture with hindi songs. What is that suppose to mean and represent?

The video that I posted is eye witness account, 6 months of ivestigation, respected news and whistle blower organization dude.

So if godra was done by muslims extrimests, you justify killing of 2000-3000 inocent gujrati muslim residence? You justify killling of women and childeren based some other hate crime done other low lives?

This is why i said if you dont know anything about the Gujarat riots why open yr mouth??

The 2002 Gujarat violence describes the Godhra train burning and resulting communal riots between Hindus and Muslims. On 27 February 2002 at Godhra City in the state of Gujarat, the Sabarmati Express train was forcibly stopped and attacked by a large Muslim mob. As a result, 59 Hindu passengers — mostly women, children and seniors returning from the holy city of Ayodhya — were burned alive. The attack prompted retaliatory massacres against Muslims on a large scale, in which 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed. 223 more people were reported missing. 523 places of worship were damaged: 298 dargahs, 205 mosques, 17 temples, and 3 churches. Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage. 61,000 Muslims and 10,000 Hindus fled their homes. Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made. In total 27,901 Hindus and 7,651 Muslims were arrested. Nearly 10,000 rounds of bullets were fired by the police, killing 93 Muslims and 77 Hindus.

Yes Mr Gabbar it was only muslims who died in riots by one man Modi and his gang

You might get a concusion, dont do that.

This is why i said if you dont know anything about the Gujarat riots why open yr mouth??
And you are a leading expert in this field?

The 2002 Gujarat violence describes the Godhra train burning and resulting communal riots between Hindus and Muslims. On 27 February 2002 at Godhra City in the state of Gujarat, the Sabarmati Express train was forcibly stopped and attacked by a large Muslim mob. As a result, 59 Hindu passengers — mostly women, children and seniors returning from the holy city of Ayodhya — were burned alive. The attack prompted retaliatory massacres against Muslims on a large scale, in which 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed. 223 more people were reported missing. 523 places of worship were damaged: 298 dargahs, 205 mosques, 17 temples, and 3 churches. Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage. 61,000 Muslims and 10,000 Hindus fled their homes. Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made. In total 27,901 Hindus and 7,651 Muslims were arrested. Nearly 10,000 rounds of bullets were fired by the police, killing 93 Muslims and 77 Hindus.

Please refer to the questions I posted in my last post and do you have source for this?

Yes Mr Gabbar it was only muslims who died in riots by one man Modi and his gang

I do not, for even a one second, not acknowledge the killings of hindus in Gujrat. Culprits should be punished according to the law of the land after the investigation.

Again refer to my questions in my last post.:coffee:

@ajay if u r so anti congress ,support nitish kumar and bihar with funds instead.After all how many CM's in country have made an rti activist a minister.

even if congress popularity is down ,they have a tendancy of acceptance and rectification!! not ponting fingers.. i believe the average mentality of indians, be it any sect is to bold to bring bjp ever again!!

I love all the noise generated here by the thought of an election. Indian.democracy++

I saw BJP playing opportunistic politics during the Indo-US Nuclear Civilian deal. The response of the BJP government at the centre to the Gujrat issue was pathetic. They do not seem to have any clear cut vision and no leaders left who can rise above petty politics. There were a number of scams while they were in power too. That is why they wouldn't get my vote.

The third front with the communists will never get my vote.

My vote, will go to the least evil party in the fray.. that is the Congress.

One thing is sure, during BJP regime. Defense sector gets heavily loaded and country stands aggressive.
BJP is best for nation if it keeps aside Hinduatva and hardline RSS.

NDA can win if it plays it's cards right, focusing on topics like good governance ( Bihar for eg), nationalistic policies etc

However if they start promoting morons like Varun Gandhi....it'll be another fiasco

congress will loss this time. and it will lose big time.
congress will be dismembered by 2016 with its senior leaders landing into jail.
gandhis will either flew from this country or would land up in jail too.
mark my words.
i know what im talking about.

BJP has no chance .... with too much infighting ....Rahul Gandhi will be the face ....and trust me majortiy will vote for him ... and i pray that if congress wins they win without coalition partners so that we can actually judge whether they are good enough....

Back
Top Bottom