What's new

Singh's Government Losing Popularity on Corruption Allegations, Poll Shows

i know and i want modi with little secular flavor but i m scared that they dont have any good supportive leaders in BJP.

Modi is secular ( Congress ne modi ki galat image bana di hai )

And i think at the time of election they really cant put modi in lead so may be first time BJP chose congress way ( Not to declare leader before result ) its just my thinking

Modi is secular ( Congress ne modi ki galat image bana di hai )

And i think at the time of election they really cant put modi in lead so may be first time BJP chose congress way ( Not to declare leader before result ) its just my thinking

ok even if we consider modi to be secular then who will be 2nd line leaders?/ i dont see any potential leader to handle 2nd line.:frown:

Congress got no chance.
Inflation with high level corruption.CWG menace.
Congress tu toh gai!!
:cool:

Just visit official web site of BJP or simply wiki for your answer :lol:

trust me i hate congress as well but i m practical too so saying BJP has less chance.
if one has to google or wiki to find out the 2 nd line national leaders then they are not worth becoming that high leaders. they should be atleast this famous.:disagree::disagree: lol

trust me i hate congress as well but i m practical too so saying BJP has less chance.
if one has to google or wiki to find out the 2 nd line national leaders then they are not worth becoming that high leaders. they should be atleast this famous.:disagree::disagree: lol

I think you dnt know much about politics

Just one question from my site ... .who many 2nd line leaders from congress you know ???

( If you know ministers so before UPS government you know them??)

List is to big thats why i am talking about official web site

BJP got the support of UK, USA hindus and the funding not to mention the big companies like Reliance etc

I think you dnt know much about politics

Just one question from my site ... .who many 2nd line leaders from congress you know ???

( If you know ministers so before UPS government you know them??)

List is to big thats why i am talking about official web site

i may not be knowing enough of politics and thats what i said a leader is famous when mass knows him not when only class knows him. a person related and interested in politics will know everyone even if they are not famous, but common man knows only famous leaders .
and i and everyone knows leaders like pranab mukherjee, chidambaram, a.k. antony, mm singh
now why dont you just tell me few(4-5) influential 2nd line leaders from BJP?
so lets be practical

BJP got the support of UK, USA hindus and the funding not to mention the big companies like Reliance etc
^^^r uk usa HINDUS going to vote??So please stop unnecessary ranting about HINDU support.The bottom line is modi howsoever good leader he might be will never have the trust or the vote of the muslim community at large and hence will never be a pm.Funny how people sitting outside think they know wats best 4 india.I dont want modi at the cost of u know what.

^^^r uk usa HINDUS going to vote??So please stop unnecessary ranting about HINDU support.The bottom line is modi howsoever good leader he might be will never have the trust or the vote of the muslim community at large and hence will never be a pm.Funny how people sitting outside think they know wats best 4 india.I dont want modi at the cost of u know what.

WHAT YOU MEAN FROM OUTSIDE?

You know jack all mate I dont need visa to go India, I can buy property in India and soon yes soon i will be able to vote in India so now what? does India belong to you?? i dont think so

And Modi will rule mark by words we fund him and we have his back

JAI MODI

i may not be knowing enough of politics and thats what i said a leader is famous when mass knows him not when only class knows him. a person related and interested in politics will know everyone even if they are not famous, but common man knows only famous leaders .
and i and everyone knows leaders like pranab mukherjee, chidambaram, a.k. antony, mm singh
now why dont you just tell me few(4-5) influential 2nd line leaders from BJP?
so lets be practical

Is this that hard ????

Sushma Swaraj, Rajnath Singh, Arun Jetley, Narendra Modi, Murali Manohar Joshi etc they all are front face of BJP at national level

And in every state they have their own leaders

And if you know only ministers so one fact for you ... For parliamentary election people vote for leading face of party not for team

Is this that hard ????

Sushma Swaraj, Rajnath Singh, Arun Jetley, Narendra Modi, Murali Manohar Joshi etc they all are front face of BJP at national level

And in every state they have their own leaders

And if you know only ministers so one fact for you ... For parliamentary election people vote for leading face of party not for team

besides modi nobody looks impressive to me sorry.:disagree::disagree:if you like them then thats your choice.

Back
Top Bottom