What's new

Singh's Government Losing Popularity on Corruption Allegations, Poll Shows

:rofl::rofl: You are behaving like teenager who is exited about his first election vote

So can you chose pranab mukherjee, chidambaram, a.k. antony for PM ???

i can see who is behaving like teenager
we are already seing pranab mukherjee, chidambaram, antony as our 2nd line leaders from last 2 elections.
and i was always talking about 2 nd line leaders coz i also believe modi is best for PM . the only thing i m saying is he is not having good supporting leaders. period

BJP is not going to win, it will minority government for Congress. Some one like Varun or Modi is going to dominate headlines again just before the elections and people will go for some one who comes with less bagage. In 2004 inflation brought the government down and I belileve they wont make the same mistake. Besides BJP does not have first tier leaders anyway.

My pal Varun was trapped last time by the sick games of Congress just wait till nxt election how we play this game, BJP will win mark by words.

My pal Varun was trapped last time by the sick games of Congress just wait till nxt election how we play this game, BJP will win mark by words.

So congress made say all those things in public? :lol:
I mean come on dude at least make an logical argument.

If you think BJP is going to win, thats you opinion and I respect that.

So congress made say all those things in public? :lol:
I mean come on dude at least make an logical argument.

You speak of logic lol do you even know that video was modified???

You speak of logic lol do you even know that video was modified???

Modified or not, a emerging leader in a national party should not make statements like that. Well, you know the results of those kinds of statements.

"If someone thinks Hindus are weak or leaderless, if anyone raises a finger towards Hindus, then I swear on Gita that I will cut that hand," he threatened in the video-recorded speech.

Yep but i rather vote for someone who has the balls to say in front of face than coward Rahul gandhi running to US ambassador on saffron terror not to mention that fool chidambaram

WHAT YOU MEAN FROM OUTSIDE?

You know jack all mate I dont need visa to go India, I can buy property in India and soon yes soon i will be able to vote in India so now what? does India belong to you?? i dont think so

And Modi will rule mark by words we fund him and we have his back

JAI MODI
Ohh really easy to rant in virtual world,if it were 4 people like u governing us we would have already faced numerous godhras.Its easy 4 u to support him because all u care about is hindus.Let him do whatevr he wants to do in gujrat,good 4 them.U after all dont have to look in my friends eyes,who lost his whole family in riots and ask him to forgive and forget .

Ohh really easy to rant in virtual world,if it were 4 people like u governing us we would have already faced numerous godhras.Its easy 4 u to support him because all u care about is hindus.Let him do whatevr he wants to do in gujrat,good 4 them.U after all dont have to look in my friends eyes,who lost his whole family in riots and ask him to forgive and forget .

Sir Gujarat riots are a stain on entire Bharat but why blame only Modi did one man kill thousands? did one man order the riots did he put petrol in the hands of men who were wild? who started gujarat riots did it not start with Godhra train burning??

So easy to judge Modi yet it was not him who killed it was done by wild mobs of people seeking revenge.

"If someone thinks Hindus are weak or leaderless, if anyone raises a finger towards Hindus, then I swear on Gita that I will cut that hand," he threatened in the video-recorded speech.

Yep but i rather vote for someone who has the balls to say in front of face than coward Rahul gandhi running to US ambassador on saffron terror not to mention that fool chidambaram

Now you are taking thing out of contects :lol:

Here is full speech.

Cyber Scrap: Varun Gandhi's hate speech content

Sir Gujarat riots are a stain on entire Bharat but why blame only Modi did one man kill thousands? did one man order the riots did he put petrol in the hands of men who were wild? who started gujarat riots did it not start with Godhra train burning??

As a chief minister of a state, it is his responsibility to protect every citizen of his state. Weather its muslim or hindu, it does not matter. Lets say he did not order the killling but he did turned blind eye to all the massacre.

So easy to judge Modi yet it was not him who killed it was done by wild mobs of people seeking revenge.

Wild mobs who were given free range for three days by whom?........you fill in the blanks.:coffee:

Let's just agree to disagree i am biased due to knowing Varun personally from his time in London and I support BJP let's just see what happens nxt election.

Let's just agree to disagree i am biased due to knowing Varun personally from his time in London and I support BJP let's just see what happens nxt election.

Sure why not...

Just add one more thing, it was moderate hindu population who voted for Congress during last election and I storongly feel moderate hindus outnumber radicals with wide margin. India's people are sick of comunal politics, they want progress and clear vision.

No more hate.:mps:

As a chief minister of a state, it is his responsibility to protect every citizen of his state. Weather its muslim or hindu, it does not matter. Lets say he did not order the killling but he did turned blind eye to all the massacre.

Wild mobs who were given free range for three days by whom?........you fill in the blanks.:coffee:

Sir that is rubbish im Gujarati i know what happened i have family there i spoke to witnesses you can believe otherwise it is up to you lets agree to disagree :cheers:

BTW we are not radical for supporting BJP or Modi if that was the case than whole of Gujarat is same like this according to yr wise logic.

Back
Top Bottom