What's new

Sindhi Pashtun RIOT in KARACHI

Long live Pakistan of 1947 under Quad E Azam Jinnah
Unity faith discipline

highway Zardaris dogs are attacking Pushtons so some incident that happened in Hyderabad where Pushtuns murdered a wadera because he was asking for free food at their restaurant and wadera attacked them and ended up in hell!

DHA Wallon nay mulk tabha kar keh dum layna hai!
Think rationally, Isn’t Pakistan ‘A forced nation on ventilator’ over these patriotic self centric ethnicists such as sindhis and racist pashtoons ?

That’s the reality of this delusional banana republic.

Iqbal RA dream and his vision was dead the day Quaid e Azam died and completely ruined the day Ayub Khan (May Allah rot him and curse him to the deepest pit of hell) imposed Martial law

Situation is also quite bad in Quetta, pashtoons are beating the crap out of Sindhis and state is as always a silent spectator

What a sad state of affairs in this country, if we're not killing each other over sectarian/religious differences, we start killing/attacking each other over ethnic ones. I would call us a nation of donkeys, but even donkeys don't attack other donkeys for being a different breed.

I hope elders on both sides can intervene and calm this down before it gets any uglier. I can already see ethnic fascists on both sides exploiting this in a race to proclaim who is the most oppressed ethnicity in Pakistan.

Notice the native ethno-supremacists using the term Afghan to describe Pakistani Pushtun as to dehumanize them and justify their actions against them. Now they will use the full might of the neutrals and LEA's to come down hard on Pushtun. But it won't be easy, Pushtuns aren't your run of the mill native sun of soil good for nothing and will actually fight back.

Yesterday you were claiming in another thread that all Pakistani ethnicities are inherently subservient to others/foreigners and they have never stood up for their rights throughout history .. and here you are claiming exactly the opposite :lol:

PS: That Sindhi guy who got killed might have been a thug who wanted free meal but you can't kill people over this. Someone needs to explain this to the illiterate Afghan immigrants that civilized societies do not work this way. You can't go around killing people and cutting off their ears over trivial matters. You simply go to the police

Last edited:
Yesterday you were claiming in another thread that all Pakistani ethnicities are inherently subservient to others and have never stood up for their rights in history .. and here you are claiming exactly the opposite :lol:
He is a Ch**** cuckhold , no one cares
PS: That Sindhi guy who got killed may be a thug who wanted free meal but you can't kill people over this. Someone needs to explain this to the illiterate Afghan immigrants that civilized societies do not work this way. You can't go around killing people and cutting off their ears over trivial matters. You simply go to the police
I mean, it's interior Sindh, doubt it would achieve anything
So you just beat em up not literally kill a man

I mean, it's interior Sindh, doubt it would achieve anything
So you just beat em up not literally kill a man

Hyderabad, with a population of almost 2 million, is the fourth largest city in Pakistan. It is a developed city with high HDI. Agar Hyderabad ka yah haal hai to phir baqi Sindh ka Allah hi hafiz hai

Only Punjabis should also wake up and should take matters in their own hands if someone tries touching them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but as usual they faked everything (fake nadra I'd cards etc) so they got even more angry and afaik everyone doing a restruant business is a target of people closing down their restruants

And atleast on previous thread Sindhi posters were saying the same thing, as were the the Sindhi nationalist leaders that they don't want to hurt the intrests of Pak Pashtuns but they want Afghans out of Sindh

On one hand you say that they don't want to hurt Pakistani Pashtoon's interests, and on the other hand you says that the CNIC provided by those Pashtoons are illegal. So, I have 2 questions.

1. How do they know those CNICs are fake ? Because only Nadra and Police provided with such Apps can find if an CNIC is fake or genuine.

2. Who give these waderas the authority to ask for CNICs of anyone ? Isn't it the duty of law enforcements ? Can a civilian ask another civilian to prove his nationality ?

What a sad state of affairs in this country, if we're not killing each other over sectarian/religious differences, we start killing/attacking each other over ethnic ones. I would call us a nation of donkeys, but even donkeys don't attack other donkeys for being a different breed.

I hope elders on both sides can intervene and calm this down before it gets any uglier. I can already see ethnic fascists on both sides exploiting this in a race to proclaim who is the most oppressed ethnicity in Pakistan.

A donkey nation only good at creating ruckus. Who needs enemies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom