What's new

Sindhi Pashtun RIOT in KARACHI

And all the talk of we be 'Muslims'. Where is this gone? Pathetic.

Pakistan ka matlab kya, La Illaha Illal Allah
JSQM is a commie influenced ethno-organization just like PTM.

Maybe you can pose a commie or son of soil unity question to them. That would be more appropriate.

First you present ethnic superiority thesis and try to squash Muslim identity and when people subscribing to it riot you blame Islam for it.

You can’t have it both ways.

JSQM is a commie influenced ethno-fascist organization just like PTM
That might carry some currency if this was the exception. But truth is all groups, left, right, centre indulge in this sort of thing at drop of a hat. MQM, ANP, JSQM, PPP etc all have been involved in this - so lets not dump it all on the 'commies'. By the way that Iron brother called China is a commie haven.

CCP does not stand for Muslim, Islamic Party but Communist Party of China.

1657822922372.png

That might carry some currency if this was the exception. But truth is all groups, left, right, centre indulge in this sort of thing at drop of a hat. MQM, ANP, JSQM, PPP etc all have been involved in this - so lets not dump it all on the 'commies'. By the way that Iron brother called China is a commie haven.

CCP does not stand for Muslim, Islamic Party but Communist Party of China.

View attachment 861855
All the above subscriber of the same ideology and hence the result. Nothing being dumped on anyone. All the above have their roots in left, that’s just a fact. Don’t blame Islam for their actions.

And the slogan that you used is being echoed by IK in his rallies to unite people.

This is nothing we had over 1k kanal agriculture land in Nawabshah... This was bought and then some was gifted by the British Raj on the pretext of making jungle land more arable... It was snatched from us around 2008 at petty rates because some thugs supported by the King of Thugs, Asif Ali Zardari had their eye on it.

Can you please elaborate further?
When the killing starts the bullets don’t see who is a Sindi sindi or a zardari sindi, let them keep lighting the fire.

We are very united people, we are very determined people, hell we even got our cousins the afghans in Karachi, win win situation if you ask me.

Oh well in that case I stand with them against intimidation and harassment, they should get the afghans involved.

RORA YOUR BACK

So many people woke up and are not Gul Khans anymore after Vote of No Confidence

Ho kya raha hai is video mai? Aur yeh konsa ilaqa hai?

Sohrab Goth

When that happens, the bullets come back and hit you in the forehead. And worst part is, your death is in vain since you fought for ethnic bs. Your destination becomes hell when you start killing innocents over ethnic bs.
If you ask me, killing the etho nationalists amongst us while giving them a one way ticket to hell, win win situation if you ask me.

Taliban is ruling Afghanistan now

this hapening in Karachi!!!

these are the same bherwa that baygayrat faujis protected so they can occupy land and develop Dhas and now faujis keh kuttay ajj Pakistan may fasad kar rahay hain!!

Wardi Wadera mafia in action!
The day the Sindh govt was talking about bus service in Karachi, I knew that this will happen.
Kab tak dosron ka kabara ker ker k jialon ko khilalaingy?

Yes bro, they are. And they also hanged the guy in your DP.
Lol Taliban are crazy dude, bring back the fat Najeebullah

They banned young boys (teens to 20ish) from going to gym as it might seduce the grown men into raping or groping them

I am not sure if it's a national decree or local one though

And all the talk of we be 'Muslims'. Where is this gone? Pathetic.

Pakistan ka matlab kya, La Illaha Illal Allah

This kind of ethnocentric jahilat has caused endless devastation in Pakistan, these scumbags never learn,no concept of law or order or development just fassad fassad fassad

It's why the state needs to come down like a ton of bricks on every ethnocentric retard up and down the country

Lol Taliban are crazy dude, bring back the fat Najeebullah

They banned young boys (teens to 20ish) from going to gym as it might seduce the grown men into raping or groping them

I am not sure if it's a national decree or local one though

Najeeb fans and Immi fans act the same- My brother

Back
Top Bottom