What's new

Since Earliest Historical Times Hinduism Was Never Popular in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still don't get it from 1971 do they.

Anyway, my concern is all about refugees from Pakistan migrating to India.

I do not understand what we did not get from 1971 and what does it have to do with the history of the land of Meluhha which is Pakistan. The historical facts clearly highlight that the people of Pakistan did not ever have a majority Hindu population since the earliest times.

And who are those Pakistanis who are refugees in India. Could you please elaborate.

Hindus can insult their own kind in attempt of insulting Pakistani and to make themselves superior. I like when they insult Hindus or hindusim no matter who they were. I think ex president/scientist of India was probably coward dalit converted into Islam and so are those showbiz Muslim celebrities and Hindus rajpouts haha

Man its your patience to be calm with such low lives

Actually, we not only have to educate ourselves about the history of our country but also bring out historical facts so that the Indians also understand the realities as they existed in earlier times. They have their own country and should work and research to find out their own identity instead of identifying themselves with something which was not theirs in the first place and belongs to another nation.

Last edited:
Actually, we not only have to educate ourselves about the history of our country but also bring out historical facts so that the Indians also understand the realities as they existed in earlier times. They have their own country and should work and research to find out their own identity instead of identifying themselves with something which was not theirs in the first place and belongs to another nation.

Indians are far from realities. They can distort history to insult Pakistani or their so called Hindu ancestors . They would claim everything even taj mahal and historical buildings, foods etc of rulers like Mughul, British who they say raped and oppressed Hindus and converted them into Islam and Christianity. Urdu/English is also their language and how dare Pakistani make Urdu national language and then they tell us confuse :D

Indians are far from realities. They can distort history to insult Pakistani or their so called Hindu ancestors . They would claim everything even taj mahal and historical buildings, foods etc of rulers like Mughul, British who they say raped and oppressed Hindus and converted them into Islam and Christianity. Urdu/English is also their language and how dare Pakistani make Urdu national language and then they tell us confuse :D

That is why it is all the more important to bring out the true picture and confront them with reality. :)

That is why it is all the more important to bring out the true picture and confront them with reality. :)

You are on one man mission if you look at number of Indian members participating in such topic compare to Pakistani members and it show their desperation. You need to admit this fact that Indian Hindus , Muslims and Christians are all brave lions and belong to prime noble race because they are Indians. Those evil, coward and low caste people among them all converted into Islam and shifted in Pakistan lol Our ancestors were Hindus and you should not dare to prove it wrong that they were Buddhist, monotheist or follower of any other ancient beliefs while Indians can claim all including islam as part of their culture

Stupid article as the Vedic religion is the first to speak of One Formless Supreme being before Abrahamic religions were even born.

Must be written by a mullah in a madrassa for sure

Even in the time of the Indus Valley the yogic stance of Rudra and Swastika seals were both discovered in modern day Pakistan which is still used by the Vedic religons of today.

Do you even know anything about caste system you blithering idiot ? maybe because 98% of indic pakistanis are all choora converts with a few chamars here and there so all low castes are same to you .those 3% are just non muslims . what about a vast majority of choora muslim pakeez?

i actually called pakistanis chooras not chamars and did not use it as an insult . Dalits are 15% of india but 98% of pakistan.

vedic people fucked pakistani choora ancestors not indians . There is nothing wrong in being called a choora .why are you feeling insulted . vedic people were from modern day india .There are four vedas in total and only a part of rig veda was written in present day pakistan . the rest 3 were written in modern day india also a major part of rig veda. so no way the vedic people were pakeez . Also its written in rig veda that vedic people considered river saraswati as mother and claimed to have descended from its banks . Saraswati used to flow in modern india and saraswat brahmins are called purest brahmins . So how can vedic people be pakistanis you wannabe aryan.

why are 98% pakistanis proud of of civilization which brought misery to their ancestors and many suffer even now because of that. Don't claim our ivc . pakistanis were most prolly dravids . the existence of a dravidian language in pakistan proves it .

Genetics dont lie, 98% of Indians are chamars. And one more thing Brahui may speak dravidian but they sure as hell are not related to Indian chamars, they have 12% ASI lowest in South Asia.

You guys hate your self there is no doubt about it. I mean using dalit as insult proves my point lol. And why you guys cant find any actor from 98% Indian chamars to represent Indians in bollywood? Why leading actors are punjabis, pathans and sindhis? At least other Indian inddustries use chamar actors and it shows lol

Yup! And since Haplogroup H is much much older than haplogroup R1a, it further proves that Dravidians were in India far before the Aryans. But the Elamo-Dravidian hypothesis is more rooted in phonological similarities than genetic similarities. Simple examples often cited in it's support are that the Tamil Word of Homeland = Elam, Elamite word for bearer of news kutira, appearing in Proto Dravidian as kutiray
'horse' (kudire in kannada), word for sesame seeds Elu in Elamite = Ellu in Dravidian etc.

A similar analogy is Hindi being spoken by all Indians irrespective of their genetic heritage today. This model might explain why the phonological similarities exist without any genetic similarties.

But as I said before, I too am very sceptical of this theory.

Ofcourse South Indians were in India far before Aryans. ANI-ASI admixture is only 2-4 thousand years old. And in case of Aryans-Native Indians even less. That was stopped after manu laws.

Stupid article as the Vedic religion is the first to speak of One Formless Supreme being before Abrahamic religions were even born.

Must be written by a mullah in a madrassa for sure

Even in the time of the Indus Valley the yogic stance of Rudra and Swastika seals were both discovered in modern day Pakistan which is still used by the Vedic religons of today.

Meluhha, the people of IVC and the ancestors of Pakistanis practiced monotheism long before Rig Veda was even evolved and was written. Whatever you copied from earlier times including the IVC era and used them for religious purposes thousands of years later does not definitely mean that the earlier people also used them for the same purpose. This is mere speculation.

Swastika was also found in Europe and was identified to be 7000 years old - much older than the Vedic culture.

How do you differentiate Vedic culture from Indian Hinduism.

LoL , look at you especially
@Proudpakistaniguy?
You are what exactly? talking about honour and Tradition.
Let's TALK, about fighters , cowardice and vengeance eh?
Do you even have a thing? associated with you?

You are on one man mission if you look at number of Indian members participating in such topic compare to Pakistani members and it show their desperation. You need to admit this fact that Indian Hindus , Muslims and Christians are all brave lions and belong to prime noble race because they are Indians. Those evil, coward and low caste people among them all converted into Islam and shifted in Pakistan lol Our ancestors were Hindus and you should not dare to prove it wrong that they were Buddhist, monotheist or follower of any other ancient beliefs while Indians can claim all including islam as part of their culture

Actually, Indians do not include Islam and Christianity as Indian, Indic or Dharmic religions. They still call Muslims as Maleech (the dirty one, neech) in large parts of India. Calling Muslims as Maleech is reducing in the cities but the rural India, which is 70% of India, they still call Muslims as Maleech - this is used as a racist slur. Though they would say that the word is Mlechha which in Sanskrit means a foreigner from the west. But the fact is that Maleech is what they call Muslims in most of India as a racist slur.

@Proudpakistaniguy?

A very very angry young Indian indeed.

YOU SAID,
Offline, I ASK aa!
Yeh kaunsi baat hui?

Genetics dont lie, 98% of Indians are chamars. And one more thing Brahui may speak dravidian but they sure as hell are not related to Indian chamars, they have 12% ASI lowest in South Asia.

You guys hate your self there is no doubt about it. I mean using dalit as insult proves my point lol. And why you guys cant find any actor from 98% Indian chamars to represent Indians in bollywood? Why leading actors are punjabis, pathans and sindhis? At least other Indian inddustries use chamar actors and it shows lol

1) MUHARRAM OR MOHARRAM TIME, WE DON'T SAY ANYTHING. THEY CAN BEEAT themselves to death, our Ambulances are always ready, we cannot force shias to not do Muharram. .

Actually, Indians do not include Islam and Christianity as Indian, Indic or Dharmic religions.
I know but i was talking about influence of culture of invaders on native culture and region and they making it part of Indian Muslim culture
They still call Muslims as Maleech (the dirty one, neech) in large parts of India. Calling Muslims as Maleech is reducing in the cities but the rural India, which is 70% of India, they still call Muslims as Maleech - this is used as a racist slur. Though they would say that the word is Mlechha which in Sanskrit means a foreigner from the west. But the fact is that Maleech is what they call Muslims in most of India as a racist slur.
true and old habits die hard Educated sane hindus are the ones who are not Hindu at all

@Proudpakistaniguy?

You lost your mind lol

I have a thing but i dont want to show you hahah

YOU SAID,
Offline, I ASK aa!
Yeh kaunsi baat hui?
what lol

I know but i was talking about influence of culture of invaders on native culture and region and they making it part of Indian Muslim culture

true and old habits die hard Educated sane hindus are the ones who are not Hindu at all

My experience is a bit different. Though there are many Indian Hindus including the educated ones who are broad minded but the feeling of extreme dislike for Indian Muslims and Pakistanis is present in majority of Indian Hindus, particularly the educated ones. And surprisingly such feeling is growing by the day.

You lost your mind lol

I have a thing but i dont want to show you hahah

what lol
You got nothing to show coward, whose ancestors, accepted aliens instead of dying.Tell me what is your Lineage? from ARABIA? or whatever . Send us a sample of your DNA we will show you, your whole family history! I guess Pakistan can't yet but we Kafirs Indians can do already don't fock with us Indians.No oil no problem, we got Tidal energy,hydro and Throium (3RD CYCLE)and Hydrogen free fuel.;).

My experience is a bit different. Though there are many Indian Hindus including the educated ones who are broad minded but the feeling of extreme dislike for Indian Muslims and Pakistanis is present in majority of Indian Hindus, particularly the educated ones. And surprisingly such feeling is growing by the day.

off course..I said there are few sane ones

Most of them have bagal mein shuri moun mein ram ram

Sikhs are bit different. they are not hypocrite and show what is in their hearts even if its dislike

You got nothing to show coward, whose ancestors, accepted aliens instead of dying.Tell me what is your Lineage? from ARABIA? or whatever . Send us a sample of your DNA we will show you, your whole family history! I guess Pakistan can't yet but we Kafirs Indians can do already don't fock with us Indians.No oil no problem, we got Tidal energy,hydro and Throium (3RD CYCLE)and Hydrogen free fuel.;).

but you said my ancestors were followers of same religion as your ancestors :D so if my ancestors were cowards who got surrender and gave up on Hinduism then its your religion who created such cowards. Please insult them more i like it and dont worry i will not fock you Indians lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom