What's new

Since Earliest Historical Times Hinduism Was Never Popular in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been many IVC artifacts that have been found in Egypt. Meluhha also traded with the Egyptians. And the reference that I posted states clearly that there was a Meluhha Kingdom in Palestine.

So you're surer than all other IVC experts that a Meluha mentioned in Sargon's inscription is IVC, even if no conclusive proof is found? Well, looking forward to your own publication citing all those conclusive proofs:partay:

Not eating pork by Muslims have other reasons too.
Other reasons? Such as.....

There have been Roman coins found in Kerala. Doesn't mean there was a Roman kingdom or settlement there. And you answered yourself that IVC traded with Mesopotamia and Egypt. How is it then that other than traded artifacts, no IVC settlement has been discovered in Egypt and Palestine?

Well, there could have been many reasons. Many historical sites have not been excavated so far etc or much trace may not have left over a period of time or the Meluhhans may have mixed with the local populace over thousands of years etc etc. But the archeologists and historians have stated it clearly that IVC artifacts have been found in Egypt and the Egyptian Kings script has been found which states that there was a Meluhha Kingdom in Palestine.

So you're surer than all other IVC experts that a Meluha mentioned in Sargon's inscription is IVC, even if no conclusive proof is found? Well, looking forward to your own publication citing all those conclusive proofs:partay:

Other reasons? Such as.....

Might well happen. :)

Well, there could have been many reasons. Many historical sites have not been excavated so far etc or much trace may not have left over a period of time or the Meluhhans may have mixed with the local populace over thousands of years etc etc. But the archeologists and historians have stated it clearly that IVC artifacts have been found in Egypt and the Egyptian Kings script has been found which states that there was a Meluhha Kingdom in Palestine.

Actually, no IVC artifact has been found in Palestine. Most have been found in Iraq as their primary trading partner was ancient Mesopotamia. A few have been found in Iran too. I even searched for any reference to palestine, but couldn't find one. What about you, found anything that says artifacts were found in Palestine?

In archaeology though, we will have to go by proof. If a settlement isn't found, it cannot be corroborated then.

Actually, no IVC artifact has been found in Palestine. Most have been found in Iraq as their primary trading partner was ancient Mesopotamia. A few have been found in Iran too. I even searched for any reference to palestine, but couldn't find one. What about you, found anything that says artifacts were found in Palestine?

In archaeology though, we will have to go by proof. If a settlement isn't found, it cannot be corroborated then.

IVC artifacts have been found in Egypt and not the present Palestine. IVC artifacts have also been found in the Gulf Emirates (Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc), Afghanistan, Iran and Central Asia. The Egyptian King's script is a proof that there was a Meluhha Kingdom there.

^^^^
What king's script you're talking about....any source? :lol:

Why do you think the Cow had to be made sacred? It was to prevent the earliest Hindus from consuming them during periods of droughts. There are plenty of references to animal sacrifices and consumption of meat in the Sanskrit texts and literature.

There is no evidence that Brahmanism, the main religion during the Buddha’s time, taught vegetarianism. Vedic sacrifices in which animals were slaughtered were still being practiced and are frequently mentioned in the Tipitaka (e.g. Anguttara Nikaya I,66; II,42; IV,41). However, the Vinaya mentions what were called maghata, certain days of the month when animals were not slaughtered and meat was not available in the markets (Vinaya I,217). The Jataka also mentions maghata and adds that they would be announced by the beat of a drum (Jataka IV,115)
-From TO EAT OR NOT TO EAT MEAT, A BUDDHIST REFLECTIONS. BUDDHA DHAMMA MANDALA SOCIETY 2010.

Please don't teach me about my own genes. My maternal uncle is proof enough of my genes. And don't try to flip on my question. reread it and then get back to me if you have any valid answers.

What proof? That your grand father haplogroup is R1a? Which is usually found in South Indians upper caste brahmins. 72% of bengali brahmins have R1a. South Indians brahmins will have less little less ASI genes by 10% then other south indians, same is the case everywherw in India.

Which again proves foreign ancestry, one just cant deny Vedic Aryans enslavement of native Indians in current age.

IVC artifacts have been found in Egypt and not the present Palestine. IVC artifacts have also been found in the Gulf Emirates (Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc), Afghanistan, Iran and Central Asia. The Egyptian King's script is a proof that there was a Meluhha Kingdom there.

It's not the Eqyptian king who has written it in his script. The inscription belongs to Sargon II, the king of Assyria(again, modern Iraq and Kurdistan). A kingdom by the name of Meluhha may well have existed in Eqypt, but it would have nothing to do with IVC, especially because the timeline of 600-300 BC is fairly well documented. If such a migration from IVC to Eqypt took place in this timeline, it would have been corroborated by multiple sources.

^^^^
:rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

You confirm that Pakistanis are trying to create History out of fantasy......
The identity of Meluhha itself is not established and you're trying to build your identity based on it...:lol:
No wonder, Pakistanis are finding it difficult to build an identity...:lol:

Last edited:
What proof? That your grand father haplogroup is R1a? Which is usually found in South Indians upper caste brahmins. 72% of bengali brahmins have R1a. South Indians brahmins will have less little less ASI genes by 10% then other south indians, same is the case everywherw in India.

Which again proves foreign ancestry, one just cant deny Vedic Aryans enslavement of native Indians in current age.

Foreign ancestry, perhaps. Indian identity, undoubtedly so.

My suggestion to you is to stop shooting stats straight from your backside with such impunity. First, you said I'll be having 70% ASI genes, now you say I'll have 10% less ASI genes. First, find out more about your own ancestry before advising others on theirs. Who knows, you might have 80% ASI genes.

My reference to R1a was not to prove any genetic superiority, but rather to highlight the genetic similarity between most Pakistanis and most Indians. It was in response to a suggestion by @Nassr that Pakistanis have different genes from indians. And who here is disputing Aryan migration into India?

the Aryans were from Central Asia. they have been coming into India for a long long time. First, they came as Aryan tribes, then they came as Turkic tribes and finally as the Mughals. So you see, Vedic or Muslim, the same genes still flow amongst Pakistanis and North Indians.

^^^^
:rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

You confirm that Pakistanis are trying to create History out of fantasy......
The identity of Meluhha itself is not established and you're trying to build your identity based on it...:lol:
No wonder, Pakistanis are finding it difficult to build an identity...:lol:

Anyway, the current Pakistan is not about geography. It is about the ideology.

The ideology of two nation theory, the ideology of rejection of their own history and identity and assuming a fake one, the identity of calling their own ancestors jahils and making heroes out of nomadic invaders who killed and raped and enslaved them, the ideology that makes them a separate "nation" as soon as they convert to a foreign ideology, assume a different identity, history, worldview...

Sometimes this gets too much for even some of them. So they need to get into these pathetic mental gymnastic to try to claim a past that they earlier rejected and that has in turn rejected them for good.

Now they are just Muslim converts imagining themselves to be Arabs, Turks, Central Asians, Afghans, Persians and sundry others. Anything but native to the land.

They have no other identity or past. Even the current identity is a fake one and drives such threads.

The people buried their dead whereas Hindus cremate them. They ate meat etc and Hindus do not.

@oFFbEAT People of mature phase of Indus valley civilization started cremating dead bodies.

The Rigveda contains a reference to the emerging practice, in RV 10.15.14, where the forefathers "both cremated (agnidagdhá-) and uncremated (ánagnidagdha-)"

Cemetery H Culture Dish or lid

The Late Harappan Period at Harappa is represented by the Cemetery H culture (1900-1300 BC) which is named after the discovery of a large cemetery filled with painted burial urns and some extended inhumations. The earlier burials in this cemetery were laid out much like Harappan coffin burials, but in the later burials, adults were cremated and the bones placed in large urns (164). The change in burial customs represents a major shift in religion and can also be correlated to important changes in economic and political organization. Cemetery H pottery and related ceramics have been found throughout northern Pakistan, even as far north as Swat, where they mix with distinctive local traditions. In the east, numerous sites in the Ganga-Yamuna Doab provide evidence for the gradual expansion of settlements into this heavily forested region.

16.jpg

Harappan urn to keep bones after cremation

The unitary system that they followed along with many other sings make it more closer to them being monotheistic in nature.

Monotheism of IVC is not true. Idol Worshiping was very common during Indus valley civilization.
harappa%202100-1750%20nat%20mus%20new%20delhi%20huntington.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom