What's new

Simorgh class drones > ashes of the beast

S-171 (simorgh) is jet powered ... And has internal weapon bay.

Saeghe which is smaller has both jet and piston engine versions ... It doesn't have internal weapon bay...

The jet version Iran showed looks more like a greatly improved versions of the Saegheh and they showed both the Jet powered and the propeller driven version taking off

Go 6:30 into the video and pump up the volume

1st they show a Jet aircraft and then a propellered driven version and the bomb's were the same used on the Saegheh

A 1-1 copy of the RQ-170 would require at least a few thousand pounds of thrust!

Last edited:
S-171 (simorgh) is jet powered ... And has internal weapon bay.

Saeghe which is smaller has both jet and piston engine versions ... It doesn't have internal weapon bay...

Wrong, Saeghe was used. What you saw a few years ago was just a prototype.

No YOU ARE WRONG!!! It was an Iranian HK
Untitled.jpg

The jet version Iran showed looks more like a greatly improved versions of the Saegheh and they showed both the Jet powered and the propeller driven version taking off

Go 6:30 into the video and pump up the volume

1st they show a Jet aircraft and then a propellered driven version and the bomb's were the same used on the Saegheh

A 1-1 copy of the RQ-170 would require at least a few thousand pounds of thrust!

That jet powered UCAV is simorgh !

Please stop repeating that ...

I can't wait
I want to piss on the anti Iran propaganda thugs now

Sorry ... You have to wait

Do you have anything from past (screenshot) when some people over here were mocking us about our drone bomber or missiles? for fun ..

Bro ... I just don't care anymore ... Leave them alone with their nonsense ...

Bro ... Please !

Bro ... Please !

Soheil,

You might be able to fool people on this forum into thinking you have some “secret” knowledge on iran’s military program.

But I remember you when you were on IMF quiet well!

Please stop this act

Back
Top Bottom