What's new

Simorgh class drones > ashes of the beast

I do not owe you any explanation in this respect.

I posted those images to address this nonsense:

"Now good luck with finding and tracking a gliding RV that is 1/100 the size of that aircraft cruising at 3 Mach or higher!"

You guys are proven wrong time and again, and come back for more. Not funny.

You cannot refute it.

Thanks for confirming that you are a TROLL!

I asked you a a technical question and you came back with e-trash talk. If you are so sure that SM-2 will intercept Iranian RV's then why not answer me ? Or simply admit that you have no answer and your initial claims were just conjectures.

I ask again ... what are the details of the RV maneuvers that mighty SM-2 intercepted in horse and pony show marketing videos ? if you have no answer then there is no shame in admitting it.

Watch out this cabby is a bullshitter. He comes here to talk it up however we know he is from a failed state.

If any of his garbage were even remotely true, we'd a fukkin seen the US occupying Syria, Lebanon and Iraq with shitbilly/ wahabbi proxies. However, we know who's in charge in the region.

Indeed, the U.S. complained Iran didn't let them know they were going to attack. Based on your info.

Al Bukamal is ISIS’ last remaining stronghold in Syria. Iran had to consider the close proximity of US forces in the area, though the Pentagon didn’t receive an advanced warning. However, it was reported that a week earlier US intelligence noted movement of Iran’s mobile missile launchers. One can assume that the US shared this information with Israel.

The US military spokesman of the coalition forces in Syria confirmed that his forces “were in no danger” during the strikes which took place only miles (five km) from the US position. The Iranians succeeded in walking a very tight rope without tearing it.

"In a statement sent to VOA on Monday, Pentagon spokesman Cmdr. Sean Robertson said Iran took no measures to notify other military powers operating in Syria of Monday’s predawn missile strike. Unlike Iran, he said, “professional” military forces such as those of the U.S.-led coalition in Syria and of Russia deconflict their operations to ensure maximum safety.

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) said six missiles launched from the northwestern province of Kermanshah flew over central Iraq and struck targets in the eastern Syrian town of Albu Kamal, near the Iraqi border.

When the US actually wins a war first, we'd start paying attention. Cut n pasting junk from debka file or stratfor type zio sites is laughable.

Actually wins a war? You haven't read history then.

Al Bukamal is ISIS’ last remaining stronghold in Syria. Iran had to consider the close proximity of US forces in the area, though the Pentagon didn’t receive an advanced warning. However, it was reported that a week earlier US intelligence noted movement of Iran’s mobile missile launchers. One can assume that the US shared this information with Israel.
a question , you think how fast those mobile launcher move ? how long it take to ready those solid fuel missile for launch after they reach their target ?
don't you think it's funny to say it took Iran one week to move those launcher into the position and made them ready to launch solid fuel missiles ? probably the distance of the area we store those missiles with the place we launch them from is not even 100-200 km
even if we stored them east of Iran in Sistan and Baluchistan it took at most one or two day for us to move them to launch site , why move the launcher into position a week before ?

by the way our argument is that some people insist that USA monitor airplane and drone movement over middle east live through satellite which I think is absurd and all those photos showed in this thread are not result of monitoring drone and aircraft but later when they analysed the photos ,they found the drones are present in them and actually when they found those airplanes in the photo the airplane already finished i's mission and probably finished 1 or two mission after that.

Listen TROLL, you are too gullible and immature for these kind of discussions. You are stuck in your mindset, and I do not have a solution for "mental disorders." I have given you sufficient pointers, and explanation of how they monitor airborne activity over Syria, Iraq and Iran - all in good faith. I have nothing more to say to you in this regard.

As for my theory; you cannot refute it. Do you have professional working experience? I bet you don't. Here is a hint for you: bosses will instruct their subordinates to LIE at times; do not mind a spokesman. However, you probably live in your parent's basement, so how would you know. I do not wish to be rude, but a sensible discussion cannot be had with you.

Your RQ-170 clones can be easily tracked and shot down:

Officers here said Israel maintained persistent intelligence of the drone as it took off from the Palmyra area of Syria, made its way through northern Jordan and entered Israeli airspace, where it was shot down by an Israeli Apache helicopter. “We have full situational awareness, 24/7 … and we remain steadfast in the face of the strategic aims of Iran and Hezbollah,” Bar said.

Source: https://www.defensenews.com/global/...d-iranian-drone-is-a-knockoff-of-us-sentinel/

Capability is not in question, INTENT is.

And DECONFLICTION HOTLINE is in effect in Syria to diffuse unnecessary confrontations between all stakeholders in the conflict. FYI: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/us-russia-use-military-deconfliction-phone-20-time/

Last edited:
a question , you think how fast those mobile launcher move ? how long it take to ready those solid fuel missile for launch after they reach their target ?
don't you think it's funny to say it took Iran one week to move those launcher into the position and made them ready to launch solid fuel missiles ? probably the distance of the area we store those missiles with the place we launch them from is not even 100-200 km
even if we stored them east of Iran in Sistan and Baluchistan it took at most one or two day for us to move them to launch site , why move the launcher into position a week before ?

by the way our argument is that some people insist that USA monitor airplane and drone movement over middle east live through satellite which I think is absurd and all those photos showed in this thread are not result of monitoring drone and aircraft but later when they analysed the photos ,they found the drones are present in them and actually when they found those airplanes in the photo the airplane already finished i's mission and probably finished 1 or two mission after that.

Who knows why they move into position a week before. Training? A warning?

Well who knows how satellites operate these days. The Chinese posters in Chinese defense thread like to show off real time footage and claim they can see ships and planes in real time.

Probably can rewind and see where planes went to as well if they missed it in the first place because so much data to filter through.

But I can guarantee you if you launch ballistic missiles, the U.S. military will detect it.

Who knows why they move into position a week before. Training? A warning?

Well who knows how satellites operate these days. The Chinese posters in Chinese defense thread like to show off real time footage and claim they can see ships and planes in real time.

Probably can rewind and see where planes went to as well if they missed it in the first place because so much data to filter through.

But I can guarantee you if you launch ballistic missiles, the U.S. military will detect it.
I never claimed USA can't detect missile launch , but you can make a lot fake missile launch to make it harder. and the Chinese posters there post nonsense , its not hard to track a ship that you knew its position by satellite specially if you look at a port or Airport

I never claimed USA can't detect missile launch , but you can make a lot fake missile launch to make it harder. and the Chinese posters there post nonsense , its not hard to track a ship that you knew its position by satellite specially if you look at a port or Airport

Can't make a fake missile launch unless you actually launch a missile with no warheads and go up in a ballistic missile for a couple of minutes. And yes you can track planes or ships or even tanks tracing back where they came from.

Can't make a fake missile launch unless you actually launch a missile with no warheads and go up in a ballistic missile for a couple of minutes. And yes you can track planes or ships or even tanks tracing back where they came from.
can you tell me how Houthis still have working Tel after 3 years ?
can you tell me to what extent your chases of Iraqi Scud launchers were successful ?

can you tell me how Houthis still have working Tel after 3 years ?
can you tell me to what extent your chases of Iraqi Scud launchers were successful ?

The real time satellites during Gulf War didn't exist at the time. Just only early warning satellites when ballistic missiles are launched.

Real times satellites are useful when tracking ships or planes that originated from naval bases or airbases. Not tels in the middle of nowhere and the Houthis won't keep them at the base where they can be tracked. And also depends on how many satellites are in the region.

Back
Top Bottom