What's new

Simorgh class drones > ashes of the beast

Whatever I have disclosed in my posts, is out in the public domain; nothing classified from my end.

IF administration (of this forum) get the impression that any post contain sensitive information, or I have violated copyright laws for certain type of content, then they may delete my post or remove such content. Feel free to alert any member of the administration if you find objectionable content in one of my posts. These discussions are intended to be SAFE for all contributors. If my posts are making you uncomfortable, then I shall stop.

1) I do not speak on the behalf of any military, agency or entity here.
2) I do not claim copyright over any photo I have shared; each belong to its rightful owner.
3) I am uploading some photos under the rules of FAIR USE. Others are directly cited from the relevant sources.

Iranian naval forces have a history of conducting live-fire exercises in the Arabian waters; simulating their battlefield doctrines, and testing their weapon systems. And USN is known to monitor such events: https://news.usni.org/2018/08/06/35603

Pointers such as 'closing the Straight of Hormuz' and 'dispersed swarm boat tactics' come from independent observations, and Iran itself. This footage is from Iran:

Very telling.

Of-course, those who monitor these events, and study Iranian military capabilities in general, know better, and what to do about it. I can give meaningful pointers but this discussion will branch-off to another discussion. This thread has already stretched a bit.

US and Iran have fought each other only once; Operation Praying Mantis.

Hezbollah-Israeli war (2006), and Houthi-Saudi war (ongoing), are NOT American conflicts.

You did squat in Afghanistan.

Now that US is done with Iraq, you better worry about the fate of your country. They are already subjecting your country to heavy sanctions, and providing evidence of shipments of arms from Iran to other entities.

I am not sure why you DESIRE war; do you think it is a joke? Your country will be ruins.

Dear LeGenD,

We here at the American Propaganda International Firm want to thank you for your support of our Military Industrial Complex. We are pleased to see that you have bought into all of our technological wizardry and magical fairy dust so haphazardly.
For your cooperation, we will send a fruit basket and honorary American Fake citizen medal for you efforts in disseminating our propaganda.

Please warmly accept our gifts and gratitude :)

Yours truly,

APIF

P.S; AMERICA **** YEAH!!!!! :usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

Last edited:
YES please
635px-Arabian_Sea_map.png

Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf are the favored locations.

but they failed to detect 7 Saeqeh and Simorgh drone
Again, how would you know? You are not privy to this kind of information, so don't try to pass off your assertions as a fact. Apply common sense.

Again, how would you know? You are not privy to this kind of information, so don't try to pass off your assertions as a fact. Apply common sense.
I knew because they see a single reconnaissance drone there and they destroy it but that night 7 drone flyed there and bombed just outside their barrack and they didn't act

I knew because they see a single reconnaissance drone there and they destroy it but that night 7 drone flyed there and bombed just outside their barrack and they didn't act
I have provided sufficient pointers to you about the technologies they have at their disposal to monitor aerial activity over Syria, Iraq and Iran. And you continue to repeat your nonsense like a "parrot."

Is it written somewhere in stone that US-led forces are SUPPOSED to take action against Iranian assets just because they happen to operate some KM away from their positions? I have also pointed out to you that US-led forces have an understanding with Russia in this regard (deconfliction arrangement).

Those drones were not dispatched towards Israel, right? They were dispatched to strike at ISIS, so who the f*** cares? IDF shot down one BECAUSE it violated the airspace of Israel.

Read this again:

Officers here said Israel maintained persistent intelligence of the drone as it took off from the Palmyra area of Syria, made its way through northern Jordan and entered Israeli airspace, where it was shot down by an Israeli Apache helicopter. “We have full situational awareness, 24/7 … and we remain steadfast in the face of the strategic aims of Iran and Hezbollah,” Bar said.

Source: https://www.defensenews.com/global/...d-iranian-drone-is-a-knockoff-of-us-sentinel/

Clearly, they have an excellent coverage of aerial activity over Syria.

I have provided sufficient pointers to you about the technologies they have at their disposal to monitor aerial activity over Syria, Iraq and Iran. And you continue to repeat your nonsense like a "parrot."

Is it written somewhere in stone that US-led forces are SUPPOSED to take action against Iranian assets just because they happen to operate some KM away from their positions? I have also pointed out to you that US-led forces have an understanding with Russia in this regard (deconfliction arrangement).

Those drones were not dispatched towards Israel, right? They were dispatched to strike at ISIS, so who the f*** cares? IDF shot down one BECAUSE it violated the airspace of Israel.

Read this again:

Officers here said Israel maintained persistent intelligence of the drone as it took off from the Palmyra area of Syria, made its way through northern Jordan and entered Israeli airspace, where it was shot down by an Israeli Apache helicopter. “We have full situational awareness, 24/7 … and we remain steadfast in the face of the strategic aims of Iran and Hezbollah,” Bar said.

Source: https://www.defensenews.com/global/...d-iranian-drone-is-a-knockoff-of-us-sentinel/

Clearly, they have an excellent coverage of aerial activity over Syria.
you only provided a random image that they understood there are several drone in it God only knew how long after it was taken.

and they ware sent directly toward USA base is that not enough ?
and yes it's written as USA itself said they hit our drones if they feel them threatening themselves and those 7 drone were threatening the US base in the area , they were in the range to bomb the USA base in fact they could usa base from twice far away.

you only provided a random image that they understood there are several drone in it God only knew how long after it was taken.
I posted two images (examples) to illustrate the fact that satellites are being used to monitor airborne activity over Syria (persistent coverage). Not just satellites, but US have stationed an exceptionally powerful long-range AESA surveillance radar system in Israel to provide excellent coverage of airborne activity over Syria and its surroundings since 2017. Their is literally ZERO chance for Iranian UAV and ballistic missiles to escape notice over Syria, and all the way through Iraq from Iran. In the face of these realities, your arguments have no credibility. Continue to read below.

and they ware sent directly toward USA base is that not enough ?
and yes it's written as USA itself said they hit our drones if they feel them threatening themselves and those 7 drone were threatening the US base in the area , they were in the range to bomb the USA base in fact they could usa base from twice far away.
Have a good look at the order of battle in the locations where US-led forces and Assad-Iran-Russia bloc are contending with pockets of ISIS at present:

DuUv16TW4AYiseg

Forces of both camps are positioned just few KM apart from each other, over there. However, they are not fighting each other.

Iran is not subjecting US-led forces to strikes from its ballistic missiles and UAV, therefore, your argument is baseless. Assad-Iran-Russia bloc are targeting pockets of ISIS in the same province much like US-led forces; common enemy situation.

US-led forces will attempt to shoot down only those UAV which will be passing overhead without permission, or threaten their order of operations. Deconfliction arrangement is in effect otherwise.

Last edited:
Maneuvers of SM-2 interceptor in its effort to engage an MRBM-class RV:-

IM1.png

IM1a.png

IM1b.png

Maneuvers of SM-6 interceptor in its effort to engage an ALCM (different event):-

IM2.png

IM2a.png

Whoops.

Can you provide the details of the maneuvers that the RV did ? were they lateral or were they retardation based? I will claim here the maneuvers were not random but patterned, can you prove me wrong ? One country's public private company tries to market a system they designed in their private lab and claims that this system will be useful against some other country's public or private company's lab designed RV while they themselves have no idea what extent maneuver that RV can produce. I will go on and say through fuel throttling the RV will do such a sexy dance in the sky that not even oak ridge NL super computer can produce the possible pattern for interception let alone a single AD battery's computer.

Classification of RV Maneuvering is random or patterned (most of the times), active or passive (in response to incoming ABM), lateral or linear changes in velocity by throttling (caused by different rate of bond cleavages during molecular combustion) or by control surface actuation (Physical phenomenon).

Even moderate level fuel throttling at molecular levels can produce such a massive random series of maneuvers that nobody can predict its path. Not even the molecular synthetic designer can know how would the RV behave. ABM tech and pen-aid are both modernizing at same rate. Hence, what were those maneuvers that missiles performed ?

Phase of maneuvering of RV
Warheads separated or whole missile ?
Kinetic hits or warhead based interceptor vehicle ?
changes in lateral xyz
rate of change of velocity of RV
what was the mechanism of maneuvering ? Molecular levels throttling or control surface ?

.............. I know you love US which gave you green card, hurrah for that but you are actually acting as a mouth piece of a private company which makes billions and you are doing their marketing for free.

I posted two images (examples) to illustrate the fact that satellites are being used to monitor airborne activity over Syria (persistent coverage). Not just satellites, but US have stationed an exceptionally powerful long-range AESA surveillance radar system in Israel to provide excellent coverage of airborne activity over Syria and its surroundings since 2017. Their is literally ZERO chance for Iranian UAV and ballistic missiles to escape notice over Syria, and all the way through Iraq from Iran. In the face of these realities, your arguments have no credibility. Continue to read below.

Have a good look at the order of battle in the locations where US-led forces and Assad-Iran-Russia bloc are contending with pockets of ISIS at present:

DuUv16TW4AYiseg

Forces of both camps are positioned just few KM apart from each other, over there. However, they are not fighting each other.

Iran is not subjecting US-led forces to strikes from its ballistic missiles and UAV, therefore, your argument is baseless. Assad-Iran-Russia bloc are targeting pockets of ISIS in the same province much like US-led forces; common enemy situation.

US-led forces will attempt to shoot down only those UAV which will be passing overhead without permission, or threaten their order of operations. Deconfliction arrangement is in effect otherwise.
the order of battle is clear , Saeqeh and Simorgh can go directly toward them and go into striking range of their bases and do the bombing and do it in pack of 7 , Shahed will be shoot down at the range of 50km

and if you believe they use satellite to monitor Aircraft and drones then well I have nothing more to say.

the order of battle is clear , Saeqeh and Simorgh can go directly toward them and go into striking range of their bases and do the bombing and do it in pack of 7 , Shahed will be shoot down at the range of 50km

and if you believe they use satellite to monitor Aircraft and drones then well I have nothing more to say.
You are a numbskull - I give you this.

Here is my theory: Iran sought permission from US to conduct those strikes, and got it.

Can you provide the details of the maneuvers that the RV did ? were they lateral or were they retardation based? I will claim here the maneuvers were not random but patterned, can you prove me wrong ? One country's public private company tries to market a system they designed in their private lab and claims that this system will be useful against some other country's public or private company's lab designed RV while they themselves have no idea what extent maneuver that RV can produce. I will go on and say through fuel throttling the RV will do such a sexy dance in the sky that not even oak ridge NL super computer can produce the possible pattern for interception let alone a single AD battery's computer.

Classification of RV Maneuvering is random or patterned (most of the times), active or passive (in response to incoming ABM), lateral or linear changes in velocity by throttling (caused by different rate of bond cleavages during molecular combustion) or by control surface actuation (Physical phenomenon).

Even moderate level fuel throttling at molecular levels can produce such a massive random series of maneuvers that nobody can predict its path. Not even the molecular synthetic designer can know how would the RV behave. ABM tech and pen-aid are both modernizing at same rate. Hence, what were those maneuvers that missiles performed ?

Phase of maneuvering of RV
Warheads separated or whole missile ?
Kinetic hits or warhead based interceptor vehicle ?
changes in lateral xyz
rate of change of velocity of RV
what was the mechanism of maneuvering ? Molecular levels throttling or control surface ?

.............. I know you love US which gave you green card, hurrah for that but you are actually acting as a mouth piece of a private company which makes billions and you are doing their marketing for free.
I do not owe you any explanation in this respect.

I posted those images to address this nonsense:

"Now good luck with finding and tracking a gliding RV that is 1/100 the size of that aircraft cruising at 3 Mach or higher!"

You guys are proven wrong time and again, and come back for more. Not funny.

well that theory certainly must have come from a person with one of these on his head
https://www.google.com/search?q=tin...uKLfAhVt_SoKHf-fDAYQ_AUIDigB&biw=1185&bih=590
You cannot refute it.

Back
Top Bottom