What's new

Similarities of NAZI Germany under Hitler & forthcoming HINDUTVA India under Modi

Like seriously we should stop these calling these guys nazis

Actual nazis went as far as northern Africa and stalingrad to fight. They were great tacticians and were extremely good with engineering and innovation

These losers in India can at best fire bombs on trees and make fake claims of shooting down F16 and lynch people when they have 1:100 advantage
Nazis had toilets as well

Umm...are toilets rare in Pakistan? I hope not.
Please visit us. First hand experience for you. Even in will take you to my village and you can visit any home and ask to use the toilet

I agree:-).i hope chaiwala modi helps imran I on Twitter like I am helping you here.but I must say imran is firing away on Twitter and winning hands down.
Modi is Pakistans man in delhi.

Ok if you think that's true,but still I feel it's rude of chaiwala modi not responding to even a single tweet when some one is firing away for attention.

That just explains chaiwala is afraid to take Imran head on and is this complaining to papa about Imran screwing mawali from Gujarat again

This is like a free comic entertainment program.

Your country is providing this comic entertainment to us Pakistanis since operation parakram

You are too late buddy :lol:

So you were hoping Bharatis are idiots and happy that your wish was fulfilled? I now see what Thanos was trying to convey in Avengers:police:

Good for you then

I too was thinking the same .how can a PM of a nation not respond to so many tweets.
Chiwala modi lost it for India ,all the support we had in international relations has been lost .now look at the support from international govts for Pakistan .imran just took away everything under the nose of modi .:-)

True

Now don't complain to your papa about IK tweets

Actual nazis went as far as northern Africa and stalingrad to fight. They were great tacticians and were extremely good with engineering and innovation

Have invented the longer Chaddis, they are great innovators...

Modi_Hitler.jpg

Meanwhile PM IK is exposing these RSS bigots like never done before...

In a series of tweets, the premier said: "The curfew, crackdown and impending genocide of Kashmiris in Indian-occupied Kashmir is unfolding exactly according to RSS ideology [that is] inspired by Nazi ideology".

Imran Khan

✔@ImranKhanPTI

The curfew, crackdown & impending genocide of Kashmiris in IOK is unfolding exactly acc to RSS ideology inspired by Nazi ideology. Attempt is to change demography of Kashmir through ethnic cleansing. Question is: Will the world watch & appease as they did Hitler at Munich?

He termed the RSS as the "Hindu supremacists version of Hitler's Lebensraum".

https://www.dawn.com/news/1499293

Modi responding to any tweet of such level would be like conquering Mars.
That job is left to Foreign Office assistants, it's low for an Indian PM to spar through Social Media.
Most prime ministers/head of states exchange pleasantries through twitter.

Meanwhile PM IK is exposing these RSS bigots like never done before...
The post of opposition leader can only be occupied by Indian Nationals. We don't need Pakistanis for that.

That job is left to Foreign Office assistants, it's low for an Indian PM to spar through Social Media.
Most prime ministers/head of states exchange pleasantries through twitter.

That was in-fact the prefect pleasantry for Modi like person. Even having a look will tell how much Modi is capable to handle such intellectual counter. Media has reported him running to foreign friends complaining about IK Twitter diplomacy.

Back
Top Bottom