What's new

Similarities of NAZI Germany under Hitler & forthcoming HINDUTVA India under Modi

Pakistan have same problem.

Yes. Though desi Muslims have a great heritage of such things as music and literature we are quite backward in certain things like scientific and rational thinking.

No brilliant ideas can shield you from Hindutva hate. They only understand one language and that is the language of force.

Yes, their ideas are like "Jo na bole Jai Sri Ram bhej do unko qabristan". Not much different to ISIS.

Yes. Though desi Muslims have a great heritage of such things as music and literature we are quite backward in certain things like scientific and rational thinking.

Yes, their ideas are like "Jo na bole Jai Sri Ram bhej do unko qabristan". Not much different to ISIS.

Are they active in South India as well?

May be, I don't know. But the twit is new and coming from a Governor, it should work as public awareness tool.
These incidents in India are a routine now. Therefore, time of the video is irrelevant.
What is relevant is subhuman nature of the Indians, who should be condemned world over.
It is our job to spread the message.
My apologies. I didn't mean the message was somehow dampened. You are right.

Are they active in South India as well?

In Karnataka state there is the Sri Ram Sene and the state branch of Bajrang Dal.

In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states there is the state branch of RSS.

In Kerala state there is the state branch of RSS.

In Tamil Nadu state there is the Hindu Munnani.

These are other than the BJP's presence.

Though desi Muslims have a great heritage

Wrong word. This would imply you are Pakistani, which you are not.

Because we spend most of our time in prayer and ritual and not enough time in building ourselves to an influential community via assisting those amongst us who have brilliant ideas.

The focus is on pacifist worship and rituals, an ideology which promotes unity between Muslims and Hindus, national view which demonized Muslim rulers and conquerors, and a truncated and altered history which gives credit to everything good as being a Hindu and everything evil being Muslim.

Indian Muslims need some injection of some strong Pakistani style Islamic ethos and identity. You are descendants of mujahideen, sultan, and famed ulema. Be proud in yourselves and trust in Allah swt fully.

If Hindu comes to fight you, take out a spiked club and beat them like a chupkuli.

@xeuss

Wrong word. This would imply you are Pakistani, which you are not.

Desi is a common word used to describe something from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. This has always been so.

You are descendants of mujahideen, sultan, and famed ulema.

Well, I see myself as an ideological descendant of Tipu Sultan who was an enlightened, internationalist kind of person.

Desi is a common word used to describe something from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. This has always been so.

Des means country. We are part of different countries. In Pakistan, it is used for produce and livestock which is Pakistani like desi ande, desi murgee, desi ghee, desi khane. Also can be used in the term Par des (foreign country) or Par desi (diaspora). For us, a Pakistani living in India or BD would be a Par desi.

I recognize that diaspora confused spawns use it to imply some commonality with former British colonies which do not necessarily exist.

If I was to say any culture is like Pakistan, it would be Afghanistan and Occupied Kashmir.

Des means country. We are part of different countries. In Pakistan, it is used for produce and livestock which is Pakistani like desi ande, desi murgee, desi ghee, desi khane. Also can be used in the term Par des (foreign country) or Par desi (diaspora). For us, a Pakistani living in India or BD would be a Par desi.

I recognize that diaspora confused spawns use it to imply some commonality with former British colonies which do not necessarily exist.

If I was to say any culture is like Pakistan, it would be Afghanistan and Occupied Kashmir.

Allow me to reply tomorrow. Am logging off now. :wave: :sleep:

In Karnataka state there is the Sri Ram Sene and the state branch of Bajrang Dal.

In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states there is the state branch of RSS.

In Kerala state there is the state branch of RSS.

In Tamil Nadu state there is the Hindu Munnani.

These are other than the BJP's presence.

Are they fringe groups or mainstream?

Acha apparently South Indian Brahmins are even more orthodox than regular Brahmins. I saw Mr and Mrs Iyer, the Konkona Sen and Rahul Bose flick. Great movie and so so relevant in today's time. Even though it released 19 years ago. Not much has changed in India.

Governor of Punjab Ch Muhammad Sarwar has twitted the video , showing a group of RSS thugs attacking Muslim with sticks.

The conditions of Kashmiri Muslims is even worse, the Indian Army is the attackers on them.

India is a fascist and terrorists country.

Indians are subhuman, still living in the dark ages.

Thank God for Pakistan!

Ship all the pakistani Neo-Liberals to these Indians in India .

Are shuttlecock burqas our culture? Is we gon' let our women wear shuttlecock burqas? Hell no baby.

The whole world is wearing Niqabis because of Coronavirus!! Lol

8n3ycjm34ge41.jpg

Thank God for Pakistan!

Ship all the pakistani Neo-Liberals to these Indians in India .

The whole world is wearing Niqabis because of Coronavirus!! Lol

8n3ycjm34ge41.jpg

Waah sir jee kya baat hai! Humesha itni ooper ki baat laate ho na aap, secular libtards ki tou bolti band kara dete ho aap sirjee!

Last edited:
Why are the Muslims in India allowing themselves to be the "lynching"" bags????

Unfortunately, the Indian Muslims have been living a false dream. It is very hard to admit this. By admitting the oppression and torture at the hands of RSS the two nations theory is justified. It is hard. The Indian Muslims will have to live a very harsh life under majority and dominant RSS.

Waah sir jee kya baat hai! Humesha itni ooper ki baat laate ho na aap, secular libtards ki tou bolti band kara dete ho aap sirjee!

If it bothers you and burns you .... That's okay... One day we are all worm food. It's a matter of a few decades on average but could be any day for anyone.

Why are the Muslims in India allowing themselves to be the "lynching"" bags????

You're right. Why are they? Why are Kashmiris allowing themselves to be locked down.

It seems like both Indian and Kashmiri Muslims don't know what you know.

Back
Top Bottom