What's new

Sikhs threaten agitation if security not provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a nice documentary about a young Sikh guy tracing his roots in AFG

this is unrelated to the article but it betrays a certain mentality around here.

Sri Lanka, not that long ago, was devastated by a civil war. Not gonna get into details, but after the civil war stopped, as ot stand right now, Sri lankans have double the GDP per capita Indians do, and on every quality of life indicator Te Lankans trounce Indians and pakistanis.

And it's not like Sri Lanka is an advanced country.

India, as a nation, when you put all the numbers, the stats, in terms of education, how rational a society is, how women are treated, the prevalence of child labour, pollution India puts up dismal numbers.

Pakistan is around the same except they have worse education and economic numbers and better statistics in other areas.

On what account do the people chest thump here?

when the Muslims here harp on about how great their religion is and the glorious golden age of Islam and the Hindus likewise, it makes me pity them.

wallowing in past glory and unable to see the filth they are surrounded in.

I am sure i am going to get trolled for this.
Sri Lanka does not have 2 hostile Nuclear armed nations on its borders who waged war with it in the past and continually send terrorists or claim others land.The Muslims in SL are being thrown out by sinhala. SRI Lanka is a Buddhist island nation not having a land border with hostile nation.
If India was Hindu Rasthra instead of Secular half of its problems would have been solved.

india is much better due to much much larger variety.
no comparison at all here:coffee:

The incentive is future man,,,,we are destined to hit 8-9 percent growth in 3-4 years again but pakistan due to proximity with afganistan will never be a good destination for investment.

I thought we were destined to hit 7.2% or thereabouts in 5 years.

This is a nice documentary about a young Sikh guy tracing his roots in AFG
they are punjabis…. his roots are in punjab… his family migrated to afghanistan…and then to uk

Plz someone explain me Myth that belongs to One famous community?? ....." Is kay 12 Baj gay hain" ??
What it stands for?? :flood:

India has done no better when it comes to minorities.
So we need to be silent i think.

The whole subcontinent sucks basically

Okay, there you earn your pseudosecular certificate now.

Thats not what i meant..............freedom aside our track record on riots is pretty bad

So when minorities riot the majority is supposed to encourage them to riot more?

I was talking in the context of riots.
But anyways i welcome my entry into the coveted club:enjoy:

@scorpionx

In the end..................sach ki jeet hui:lol:

Yup. You need to kill a lot more Hindus for India to be really good in minority rights.

Okay, there you earn your pseudosecular certificate now.

So when minorities riot the majority is supposed to encourage them to riot more?

Its not so black and white.........................both sides are to be blamed

Yup. You need to kill a lot more Hindus for India to be really good in minority rights.

U are too damn biased to understand such complex scenarios............

Right. Hindus have been burning train full of Muslim pilgrims. Hindus have been destroying masjid after masjid. Hindus have also been attacking all Muslim processions. All riots are of course started by Hindus.

U are too damn biased to understand such complex scenarios............

Yup I am too biased. I have been busy sanitizing Kashmir and Mumbai of Muslims. I have been busy making no go areas for Muslims everywhere in India.

this is unrelated to the article but it betrays a certain mentality around here.

Sri Lanka, not that long ago, was devastated by a civil war. Not gonna get into details, but after the civil war stopped, as ot stand right now, Sri lankans have double the GDP per capita Indians do, and on every quality of life indicator Te Lankans trounce Indians and pakistanis.

And it's not like Sri Lanka is an advanced country.

India, as a nation, when you put all the numbers, the stats, in terms of education, how rational a society is, how women are treated, the prevalence of child labour, pollution India puts up dismal numbers.

Pakistan is around the same except they have worse education and economic numbers and better statistics in other areas.

On what account do the people chest thump here?

when the Muslims here harp on about how great their religion is and the glorious golden age of Islam and the Hindus likewise, it makes me pity them.

wallowing in past glory and unable to see the filth they are surrounded in.

I am sure i am going to get trolled for this.

Yeah we know NZ and its prosperity was all due to your effort. So now you can sit there and lecture us lowly Indians.

Last edited:
Yup I am too biased. I have been busy sanitizing Kashmir and Mumbai of Muslims. I have been busy making no go areas for Muslims everywhere in India.

Yeah we know NZ and its prosperity was all due to your effort. So now you can sit there and lecture us lowly Indians.

I know u will be offended but i liked ram gopal verma's comments.
Though obnoxious he had some very valid points...............i just want him to do the same to muslims,sikhs and christians too.

If he does that i would be a real fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom