What's new

Sikhs threaten agitation if security not provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again one sided story to undermine Pakistan, why not compare mosques being desecrated and crumbling in India as compare to Gurdawaras in Pakistan.

ha ha you are kidding me now , no of mosques in india has only increased exponentially . Infact i went to kerala recently and found a mosque on a tourist spot (beach) which wasn't there few years ago , you will also finds mosques built right outside railway station and right in the center of road in india . If somebody question them then their religious sentiments are hurt .

ha ha you are kidding me now , no of mosques in india has only increased exponentially . Infact i went to kerala recently and found a mosque on a tourist spot (beach) which wasn't there few years ago , you will also finds mosques built right outside railway station and right in the center of road in india . If somebody question them then their religious sentiments are hurt .
you are talking about Kerala, i am talking about whole India, specially in Punjab, it is terrible. Kerala is one of the state where unlike Gujarat, Muslims live happily..

you are talking about Kerala, i am talking about whole India, specially in Punjab, it is terrible. Kerala is one of the state where unlike Gujarat, Muslims live happily..
i am talking about the whole country only , muslims can't live peacefully anywhere , are muslims happy in islamic republic of pakistan ?

I think we can conclude that folks on this forum don't have the capability to discuss an issue like this without getting into a d!ck measuring contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom