What's new

Sikhs threaten agitation if security not provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true... consider the following facts

1. Average height of Europeans in the 16-17 century was only about 152 cms. For his time, Napolean was an average heighted man.
2. The Indians were of far better physique than the British in the early colonial periods. Look up the battle paintings made by the British themselves - the Indians are heavier and taller.
3. the Japanese were so puny in the earlier part of 20th Century - now the number of 6 footers is very common.
4. See how tall children in the well off families of Delhi are - more than 6 feet is extremely common.

Racial height is mostly bull.... physique is correlated to food and physical activity. Indians, due to faulty food habits, have one of the poorest musculatures, especially in the South and the East.

While availability of better quality food (not necessarily nonveg) does increase the height it does so to the genetically taller people too. So while an average Indian height may go up to 6, the Danes will be achieving a height then of 6' 4". Which means Indians then will still measure around the global medium average. As demonstrated by the height difference between North and South Europeans given the same food availability. The Greeks who came to India even during the Maurya period noted Indians to be medium built but very very agile. That still remains true.

Also seen many vegetarians down South who are extremely tall.

Do you think there is anything wrong with India a part from muslims?

Congress, marxists, seculars, maoists, hyperfeminists, dodos, retards, slums, garbage, poor infrastructure, etc. etc.

While availability of better quality food (not necessarily nonveg) does increase the height it does so to the genetically taller people too. So while an average Indian height may go up to 6, the Danes will be achieving a height then of 6' 4". Which means Indians then will still measure around the global medium average. As demonstrated by the height difference between North and South Europeans given the same food availability. The Greeks who came to India even during the Maurya period noted Indians to be medium built but very very agile. That still remains true.

Congress, marxists, seculars, maoists, hyperfeminists, dodos, retards, slums, garbage, poor infrastructure, etc. etc.

Dont mind an average Indian height of only 6 ft ! For I m only 5 11'.

More horse shit, there is a limit how tall human can become on average. Have you seen 7+ tall people? Generarly its considered genetic defect because 7+ feet people can't walk or run properly.

Dont mind an average Indian height of only 6 ft ! For I m only 5 11'.

It will mean you are just at medium height level globally when that happens. So do not know what would be different. Like if all humans were to become 10 footers and Indians will average around 9' 5".

More horse shit, there is a limit how tall human can become on average. Have you seen 7+ tall people? Generarly its considered genetic defect because 7+ feet people can't walk or run properly.

I'd say her observation about South India is true. Have plenty of friends who're vegetarians(not even eggitarians) and yet are around 6 and 6+.

But Yes, high-protein food, especially if had during childhood and puberty, are sure to make some difference in body height and weight.

Oh please, just see the basketball players. A lot of them almost touch 7 feet and some exceed it also. Plus what is evolution all about?

@Jungibaaz @Emmie The thread has served it's purpose. Would you be Kind Enough to Lock it. :D

I hadn't even looked at the thread title until I saw your comment. This is about Sikhs agitating over security?! LOL

But we haven't yet reached the PDF standard of off-topic posts on this thread yet. :P

I'd say her observation about South India is true. Have plenty of friends who're vegetarians(not even eggitarians) and yet are around 6 and 6+.

But Yes, high-protein food, especially if had during childhood and puberty, are sure to make some difference in body height and weight.

Maybe exceptions, but in general, rice eating populations have poor physique compared to wheat and coarse grain eaters.

Poor food habits also. Eating polished rice with little or no dal is guaranteed to make you malnourished, which is why it is mostly in East and South. In the not so poor sections, deficiency is of protein, not calories.

Very few people eat food that way any longer, most vegetarians know to balance their food with enough lentil intake. Take the common breakfast, idli-dosa, made of both rice and lentils and considered complete food by themselves. Also the vegetarians are big time consumers of curds.

We are talking about average here.

Oh please, just see the basketball players. A lot of them almost touch 7 feet and some exceed it also. Plus what is evolution all about?

That's hilarious, I know many Sikhs. Only Nankana Sahib is the only important Sikh holy place in Pakistan. The most important holy places for Sikhs are the 5 Akal Takhts which are found throughout India. Any Sikh on this forum can confirm it for you.

Your post is wrong beyond belief my friend. Which Sikh folk have you spoken to?

Do you know apart from Nankana Sahib, and its holy places there is the great Panja Sahib Gudwara!

Massacre at Panja Sahib

Gurdwara Panja Sahib - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

Another famous Sikh holy place is where Guru Arjan was martyred :

Gurudwara Dera Sahib Panjvin Patshahi - Shrine of Guru Arjan Dev

Gurudwara Dera Sahib Panjvin Patshahi, Lahore - Gateway to Sikhism

Documentary of Gudwaras in Pakistan.

I hadn't even looked at the thread title until I saw your comment. This is about Sikhs agitating over security?! LOL

But we haven't yet reached the PDF standard of off-topic posts on this thread yet. :P

The moment thread started, I expected it to turn into Troll Feast. Don't you worry, it's slowly heading towards the Off Topic standard & would meet it's eternal faith. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom