What's new

Sikhs say spare Sikh homeland in case of war between India and Pakistan

You do know that the IA has a Special Muslim force too, I dont know much about them But an uncle of mind told me sometime back about them and I asked a Ex Major about this and he told me, Their battle cry is Allahu Akbar, and they were in Action during Kargil.

Nice story :P
any reliable source please

You do know that the IA has a Special Muslim force too, I dont know much about them But an uncle of mind told me sometime back about them and I asked a Ex Major about this and he told me, Their battle cry is Allahu Akbar, and they were in Action during Kargil.

Possibly,
Could be a battalion of JAKLI , They are made up of 50% muslims.
Could be a muslim only battalion of JAKRR, they are composed of 25% muslims and sikhs
Could be a muslim only battalion of Dogras.
Could be a Rajputana Rifles's Muslim Battalion, though their war cry would be "Bole Nara Haidiri - Ya Ali." One of its most famous martyr is Shaheed Abdul Hamid PVC

I am not sure if any of the mixed class regiments have raised a muslim only force ?

Nice story :P
any reliable source please
Okay, Fine Dont believe it. I just told you what I know and I dont have any source to back it up with, So I wont ask you to buy it. But During Kargil they fooled the intruders with their Allahu Akbar Cry! The Major who told this is a reputed Soldier, having headed the Investigation to nab the killers of Rajiv Gandhi, (which failed due to ego problems) then he was in Kargil. Name is Major Ravi, he is now into cinema.

Okay, Fine Dont believe it. I just told you what I know and I dont have any source to back it up with, So I wont ask you to buy it. But During Kargil they fooled the intruders with their Allahu Akbar Cry! The Major who told this is a reputed Soldier, having headed the Investigation to nab the killers of Rajiv Gandhi, (which failed due to ego problems) then he was in Kargil. Name is Major Ravi, he is now into cinema.

is he the guy who produces all the commando/army theme movies?

Dear!
If you can't prove then don't come up with false propaganda.

Another Sikh living in UK/Canada bull-$hitting about Khalistan! He actually implied that leave 'Khalistan' alone in case of an Indo-Pak war!

is he the guy who produces all the commando/army theme movies?
Yes, He is the one. He is a great Patriot and a Great Technician with Impeccable Knowledge.You should see Mission 90 Days if u want to know How a battle of Ego's ruined the mission to catch the Killers of Rajiv Gandhi alive!

Last edited:

Interesting, IA muslims shouting "Allah-u-Akbar" during the Kargil war versus Islamic Pakistani soldiers?
My my, I wonder, who is at the right or wrong end..?

Do Sikhs Really Believe that there will be war Between India and Pakistan soon ? and they want be "Pacifists".

I really Believe in case of War (God Forbid) Sikhs will be on the forefront and they will be the TIP OF THE SPEAR FOR INDIAN ARMY.

Ahh.. at first place there is nothing as such happened, secondly, my friend is quiet right because Sikhs ( Khalsa Pant) were born to protects Hindus from Muslim's atrocities. so Sikh’s will always be there to protect India and its souvernity. :enjoy:

Do Sikhs Really Believe that there will be war Between India and Pakistan soon ? and they want be "Pacifists".

Ahh.. at first place there is nothing as such happened, secondly, my friend is quiet right because Sikhs ( Khalsa Pant) were born to protects Hindus from Muslim's atrocities. so Sikh’s will always be there to protect India and its souvernity. :enjoy:

You need SIKHS to protect you from US,:what: Good Luck some of them are retreating due to unknown reasons.

LOL Metal falcon, Mughals invaded India not Pakistan, so you better stop day dreaming. :crazy:

Are you in your sense or your TROLLING Mode has taken Over you Completely, I said you expect protection from SIKHS in case of war and they are retreating because of unknown reasons

where the issue of MUGHALS came from? You are day dreaming and having a wet dream that SIKHS will always be there to SAVE UR ...........

Are you in your sense or your TROLLING Mode has taken Over you Completely, I said you expect protection from SIKHS in case of war and they are retreating because of unknown reasons

where the issue of MUGHALS came from? You are day dreaming and having a wet dream that SIKHS will always be there to SAVE UR ...........

Metal falcom, this is the problem here. if some one tryes to answer, you reject that by saying "TROLLING"

I said "Sikhs were created to protect Hindus........" and You said We(Indians) Need sikhs to protect them from "YOU"(Pakistan).

When did i said Sikhs were created to protect hindu's from pakistani's?

You are no Moughals !!

make sence??

Metal falcom, this is the problem here. if some one tryes to answer, you reject that by saying "TROLLING"

I said "Sikhs were created to protect Hindus........" and You said We(Indians) Need sikhs to protect them from "YOU"(Pakistan).

When did i said Sikhs were created to protect hindu's from pakistani's?

You are no Moughals !!

make sence??

This is the Problem with you guys you get angry very soon, You meant SIKHS were created to protect HINDUS from MUGHALS. OK COOL

Stick to the TOPIC its about SIKHS who want to spared in case of war. Simple is that.

I have already Posted my Views and You know what i have said before.

Stick to the TOPIC its about SIKHS who want to spared in case of war. Simple is that.
As you have asked for a logical question, the followings are the ones for you...

Why on earth SIKHS enlist themselves in Indian army disproportionately (Probably 5 or more times higher than Hindus) than other ethnicities? So, what makes them less cunning than ISRO leader's sugar coating on Medias regard sparing sacred Jewish lives?

Back
Top Bottom