https://www.facebook.com/pages/NeverForget84com/72241543038

625575_10151175644468039_729145390_n.jpg

532958_10151179385768039_822092178_n.jpg

484202_10151179178468039_2049350671_n.jpg

65676_10151179032463039_291866860_n.jpg

483596_10151178322573039_1272511672_n.jpg

644709_10151178051363039_1642534820_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude..i am not sure if public of Pakistan is aware about it....But for now....Naxalism is greatest danger to India rather than our Sikh brothers having some party in Canada and USA at week end and demanding something which we should listen with patience and then forget once they stop talking about it....And again...Kashmir ...once Musharaf becomes a political power...He will take care of Kasmiri insurgents like he did last time...

So basically we are not worries about any one except Naxals now..

Dude..i am not sure if public of Pakistan is aware about it....But for now....Naxalism is greatest danger to India rather than our Sikh brothers having some party in Canada and USA at week end and demanding something which we should listen with patience and then forget once they stop talking about it....And again...Kashmir ...once Musharaf becomes a political power...He will take care of Kasmiri insurgents like he did last time...

So basically we are not worries about any one except Naxals now..

however much you try to convince yourself , the fact is - the Sikh diaspora hates India and Indians, and I am sure there are about 2 million of them in Canada . EU etc.. a number you cant afford to mess around with

Btw, please hang Prof Bhullar

however much you try to convince yourself , the fact is - the Sikh diaspora hates India and Indians, and I am sure there are about 2 million of them in Canada . EU etc.. a number you cant afford to mess around with

We do not care what Dispora anti national Indian think about INDIA...They are very much welcome to have their view in their motherland...If it is fine with their hosting country...why India should be worried...???...Come on dude..you are trying to hard press fact that Khalistan separatism exists...but unfortunately...Indian Armed forces...which is lead from the front by the same Sikh people named as KPS Gill just brutally cleansed all the separatist from my country....

Isn;t funny how many Sikhs will never forget Partition? Anyway, who cares what these jokers think.

Isn;t funny how many Sikhs will never forget Partition? Anyway, who cares what these jokers think.

Sikhs paid a heavy price on behalf of the Hindus, btw to your fellow country man - India can kill the revolutionary but not the revolution

They are free to make khalistan in scotland...

They never think of making actually nowadays. These are simply some false propaganda by few Pakistanis to defame India. If you see the news which makes the thread is only present in some other Pakistani forum and nowhere else. That's why the poster of the thread was unable to post the link.

During the independence Of Pakistan ,these Sikhs decided to stay with India and committed genocide on muslim punjabis.

They lost their chance of freedom when they had the chance, now they can enjoy their stay in India.

These photos have no dates. Could be various instances at different time. One should be aware that Pakistani's are known to mix images out of context to create fake news. We know that some Canadians might not like India but majority in Indian are more than happy. These numbers are peanuts compared to people living in India.

Back
Top Bottom