What's new

Sikhs in Canada vote in a Referendum for Khalistan - Sep 2022 .

Certain ones doesn't respect Religious War Code - Military Tradition !!!

No Offense but certain countries will be wiped out because of such disgrace !!!

Indian Armed Forces - Command Headquarters - Military Formations are having Millions of Individuals with nominal Semi Automatic Guns Training !!!
Yes yes yes! Now I totally get you man!
Awesome!!!

So what are the results of the referendum anybody canadian or otherwise know?

Are we getting the Canadian Khalistan or no? I'll vote Brampton as the transition capital till Lahore becomes available 🤗

Last edited:
Not even a thousand donkeys were there

If you want the truth, almost every Canadian who is Sikh or of SIkh descent is pro-Khalistani. They absolutely hate Hindutva ruled India. The Sikhs in Britain hold a similar viewpoint.

The difference between Sikhs in Canada and Sikhs elsewhere is that Sikhs in Canada hold massive political and business clout. They make up a highest percentage of the population outside of India and there are more Sikhs in government per capita than there are in India.

If you want the truth, almost every Canadian who is Sikh or of SIkh descent is pro-Khalistani. They absolutely hate Hindutva ruled India. The Sikhs in Britain hold a similar viewpoint.

The difference between Sikhs in Canada and Sikhs elsewhere is that Sikhs in Canada hold massive political and business clout. They make up a highest percentage of the population outside of India and there are more Sikhs in government per capita than there are in India.

Thank you for meeting almost every Canadian Sikh. I totally believe you.

And since there are more Sikhs "in government per capita", Canada should rightly be christened to Khalistan.
Full support to my Khali-Sthan-i friends for that.

Good One... Should be

Kashmir referendum happen in Pakistan
Balochistan referendum happen in India
Afghanistan referendum in US
Ukraine referendum in Russia and So on....

Everyone will be happy on the paper.... Good Idea
It looks so

Yes yes yes! Now I totally get you man!
Awesome!!!

Handsome !!!

440px-Sargon_II_and_dignitary.jpg

So what are the results of the referendum anybody canadian or otherwise know?

Referendum over Hindu Civilisation - Occupied Territory by Latinium Anglo Kingship - Gamble !!!

download.jpg

Are we getting the Canadian Khalistan or no? I'll vote Brampton as the transition capital till Lahore becomes available 🤗

Athenos Latinium Byzan Thrace Slavonic Saxony Nordic - Pagan Empire has already Crumbled !!!

Khalsa Tradition means Hindu Kullam Security & Prosperity !!!

1. Required Quality for being part of Sarkar e Punjab Khalsa !!!

Renewal.jpg

B88437906Z.1_20181104184158_000_GAICQJEQ.2-0_Gallery.jpg

download (1).jpg

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 30
Khalsa Tradition means Hindu Kullam Security & Prosperity !!!

1. Required Quality for being part of Sarkar e Punjab Khalsa !!!

Tu khalsa aa?

Na sada hindustan na tera sarkar.

Sada virsa aapna ha.

Sanu na dasi kadi ki haiga khalsa. Aayi kadi khalsa sikhi che asi dasange. Mai ya we sari duniya ne kar rakhe ya khalsa sikhi da.

Sade wal aayi kadi mitra, asi das de ha

They were given a choice by jinnah but their dumb leaders chose India or freedom or joining pakistan

Ahmadiyya movement had originated in Colonial India under the leadership of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835–1908)

So who was really Mirza Ghulam Ahmed ????

Linked with Byzan Yazd Safavid - Davâzdah Emâmī !!!

In April 1908, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad travelled to Colonia Punjab.

Ahmadiyya movement had originated in Colonial India under the leadership of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835–1908)

So who was really Mirza Ghulam Ahmed ????

Linked with Byzan Yazd Safavid - Davâzdah Emâmī !!!

In April 1908, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad travelled to Colonia Punjab.

Topic is sikhs...please try to stick to it

Back
Top Bottom