What's new

Sikhs in Britain oppose meat plant near gurudwara

You see the person who equates the 2 really knows nothing but what the media feeds them...

I am yet to know how meat smell or whatever the residents are crying about somehow defies science where meat below 4 degrees is cold, has no smell....

Why are you jumping up and down then? I am sure your source of information is media as well.

Go to any slaughterhouse, stay there for a while when they are cutting the animals and you will know. I am not sure how such establishments are even allowed in the residential areas. Anyways, stop trolling here. The authorities are looking into the issue and I am sure they will understand the concerns.

I think I understand what you are but like you conceded- they have the right to object and that is all hey are doing so- where is the fire?

;) ;) :),,,,

No fire...sorry I am in a laughing mood since 2 threads with silly fatwas from Indian mulanas :rofl:

Why are you jumping up and down then? I am sure your source of information is media as well.
Now Indians have a problem with women jumping up and down?! :blink: :cray: Talk about tolerance!

Go to any slaughterhouse, stay there for a while when they are cutting the animals and you will know. I am not sure how such establishments are even allowed in the residential areas. Anyways, stop trolling here. The authorities are looking into the issue and I am sure they will understand the concerns.
And what am I saying? Looks whose all heated up and cant comprehend English! sooo...who beat you today? Your gf or wife?! :pop:

Britain is not an Islamic country and the rules are different, First you people will say that is how it should be, as soon as you achieve that . You will fight the other sects like Shias and Ahmedis. After that Barelvi and deobandis.... and the repeat of what happened in Pakistan.

We know where the story will end up :coffee:

Do you Muslims fighting Muslims in Saudi Arabia? Iran? UAE? Malaysia? Indonesia? Malaysia? Central Asia? China? Northern Africa? Egypt? Sudan? Morocco? And so on and on..

Only places you'll see fighting between Muslims is where there is already a war going on...a power struggle b/w different factions..or during political instability created by foreign invasion (for example, Iraq/Afghanistan) and so on...

Don't worry, great faiths always go through these struggles...

Nobody is interested in Halal meat my friend, Halal is only for Muslims. So better shift it to Muslim regions of UK.

There is no "Muslim" area of U.K...

U.K is for all...and Muslims can build halal meat plants where ever they see fit...

I'd urge you that from now on, you should also buy Halal meat only...

Why is it Sikhs are opposed to this plant?

I have seen various Sikh forums opposing this plant

Britain is not an Islamic country and the rules are different.

Nobody is interested in Halal meat my friend, Halal is only for Muslims. So better shift it to Muslim regions of UK.

Its neither Sikh.

Nobody interested in Halal meat, around 5% of the documented UK population is muslim. Undocumented are in the 100,000's if not millions. Do you know how much of the food industry we control/run, you can easily say half of the UK population has at one point or another eaten halal meat and they come back for more.

Better shift it to muslim regions? And what is bradford? Its probably in the top 3 for having a muslim population idiot.

Fact is economies are in free-fall in northern town/cities and hence councils are encouraging business even if there are objections. This will get approved, it may take time but i guarantee it will get approval. We've enough of our community in the planning depts and council. Heck the area probably even has a huge muslim population.

HALAL MEAT IS TASTY, OFF TO HAVE SOME ROAST CHICKEN.

Whats their fcking problem? its britain not india. If they dont like it, catch the next ship leaving for india.
Lool this issue has nothing too do with some Bangladeshi freshie in USA. Britain is a secular country, if someone had put a pork butchers next too a mosque there would have been a outrage.

Lets change title from sikhs to muslms and meat factory to pig Factory. And then watch retards frm across the border with completly different views.

And with this mentality, you wonder why West is getting pissed at Islamic community....

Keep this up and you will give rise to thousands of Breiviks and Wilders.

And they will raise against hindus as well you idiot, racists also dont like your dark a**. Infact just look how many sikhs have been killed in USA just because of confusion.

Lets change title from sikhs to muslms and meat factory to pig Factory. And then watch retards frm across the border with completly different views.

And they will raise against hindus as well you idiot, racists also dont like your dark a**. Infact just look how many sikhs have been killed in USA just because of confusion.

If someone does that they will truly be labelled retards, no doubt.We are not a country of saints. Similar to every country, India also has a share of retards.

I don't know why Sikhs hate us poor Muslims so much....

You were trying to give reasons why this should be acceptable to Sikhs and Gurudwara, Isn;t it? Nobody needs any advise from your ilk, you will be better off advisinh your folks to be little bit more tolerant and move their shop near their mosque, if they like to.

Sir, get the hell out of america. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean someone else can't do it. If they buy the land, they can do anything they like to it. That's the beauty of western society. I'm not going to go fight and die for this beautiful country just so people like you can stop something because it hurts your feelings. The ground zero mosque is open and that is why i love and will die for america.

Its neither Sikh.

Nobody interested in Halal meat, around 5% of the documented UK population is muslim. Undocumented are in the 100,000's if not millions. Do you know how much of the food industry we control/run, you can easily say half of the UK population has at one point or another eaten halal meat and they come back for more.

Better shift it to muslim regions? And what is bradford? Its probably in the top 3 for having a muslim population idiot.

Fact is economies are in free-fall in northern town/cities and hence councils are encouraging business even if there are objections. This will get approved, it may take time but i guarantee it will get approval. We've enough of our community in the planning depts and council. Heck the area probably even has a huge muslim population.

HALAL MEAT IS TASTY, OFF TO HAVE SOME ROAST CHICKEN.

Leave em bro. Most indians dont know **** outside of india. There's so many gyro stands and halal meat stores in nyc. I see alot of non muslims eating it and say they love halal. Me and my buddies used to go get gyro alot of times, even my hindu friends and they didn't have any problem with it.

Sir, get the hell out of america. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean someone else can't do it. If they buy the land, they can do anything they like to it. That's the beauty of western society. I'm not going to go fight and die for this beautiful country just so people like you can stop something because it hurts your feelings. The ground zero mosque is open and that is why i love and will die for america.

Yeah as if you own America that you are telling me to get out.. I would see how you Muslims will react when a pork slaughter house is built wall to wall to a mosque. And we have seen enough examples from your community who are themselves dying and taking innocent lives with them. Boston Bombing happened even when the ground zero Mosque was allowed. There is no way anyone can satisfy your ilk because you do not want to stop until everyone has turned exactly like you..

You asked for it and you got it.. Cheers!!

they can make a petition; i assume govt. there has some such type system to solve such disputes

halal business is huge and extremely lucrative business though so it depends on which side will have a bit more say on the matter...article said Sikhs are also patrons to the business

the concern about vegetarian is irrelevant; though the issue of smell isnt unjustified, perhaps they can find a compromise or solution to that so it wont disturb the worshippers

I know how much hygene desi establishments keep, it may start well, but will degenerate quite fast.

such places are regularly inspected and they require a clean chit in order to be licensed to distribute such things like meat or other edibles

Yeah as if you own America that you are telling me to get out.. I would see how you Muslims will react when a pork slaughter house is built wall to wall to a mosque. And we have seen enough examples from your community who are themselves dying and taking innocent lives with them. Boston Bombing happened even when the ground zero Mosque was allowed. There is no way anyone can satisfy your ilk because you do not want to stop until everyone has turned exactly like you..

You asked for it and you got it.. Cheers!!

Get the F uck outta america when you don't american ideals and dont even have something american as your avatar and got hate in your heart. I've seen a gay bar next to a mosque. But nobody in the mosque i met said anything of it. That's how the majority of muslims are. We pray and leave. But will the media show that? NO, because that doesn't sell. Tell me where in the quran it tells you to kill yourself and take others with you. I'm happy most hindus i met are not like you. I respect them and they respect me. I bet you never met a muslim in your life. You only see the one's on tv and think all of us are like that.

Back
Top Bottom