What's new

Sikhs in Britain oppose meat plant near gurudwara

Indians/Sikhs may go back to their 3rd world dump if they wanna complain about that :wave:

Tired of Indian hypocrisy. What you say to us applies to you as well. Dont like a countries laws?Go back to your own country...

What laws are you talking about?

Of course it applies to all.

Who's denying that?

So why you are getting an itch you idiot? :smitten:

Because half the time you guys spend about is whining how victimized you are and how the 'brutal' west is attacking you.

You know that if west starts to rise against muslims they wont spare any type of immigrants either, INCLUDING YOU. :wave:

That's their problem. Not yours.

If they don't want immigration in THEIR countries, Indians will abide by that.

Beter run back to your 3rd world dump, India, before you start wishing death on others and end up yourself getting stomped by the elephant :lol:

We at least have this 'dump'. What do you have? :lol:

A biscuit packet of a land with an overstretched wrapper (your military), with CIA's love birds flying all over you? :D

That's their problem. Not yours.

If they don't want immigration in THEIR countries, Indians will abide by that.

Rest of your post is $hit and definently only what a Indian is capable.

___

Indians will abide? LOL.
Is there even a such thing as Indians abiding immigration laws?

In West Europe, US, Middle East, Indians are #1 fastest growing illegal population :lol:

So tell me, why Indians wanna leabe shining India so bad and go to White and Muslim invader countries? LOlz... :lol:
In Dubai you cant even turn 10 degrees without seeing a Indian family with 6 kids :rofl:

Rest of your post is $hit and definently only what a Indian is capable.

___

Indians will abide? LOL.
Is there even a such thing as Indians abiding immigration laws?

In West Europe, US, Middle East, Indians are #1 fastest growing illegal population :lol:

So tell me, why Indians wanna leabe shining India so bad and go to White and Muslim invader countries? LOlz... :lol:
In Dubai you cant even turn 10 degrees without seeing a Indian family with 6 kids :rofl:

Why do you talk about Dubai?

Can't come up with non-Arab countries who are of any financial relevance?

As if you hold any cards in the place being a 'muslim'.

Your country's manpower is treated nothing better and that's despite the fact that you converted to their religion.

With Indians it was simply a deal; work to earn and earn to work.

You go there all over thinking that your religious brethren will offer you heavens and you get a face full of muck. :lol:

Next time you want to talk about asking why Indians go to an 'islamic' country, make sure it is a country where your own are given any better treatment or respected.

just sayin.. if u can oppose laws against turbans why oppose against muslim women wearing veil?

These guys protesting are not against you not setting up shop.

Well anyway, it is the local authorities' decision.

If they allow, the Sikhs have to live with it.

If they don't, you lot have to live with it.

Simple.

Both the parties are in foreign land.

Why do you talk about Dubai?

Can't come up with non-Arab countries who are of any financial relevance?

As if you hold any cards in the place being a 'muslim'.

Your country's manpower is treated nothing better and that's despite the fact that you converted to their religion.

With Indians it was simply a deal; work to earn and earn to work.

You go there all over thinking that your religious brethren will offer you heavens and you get a face full of muck. :lol:

Next time you want to talk about asking why Indians go to an 'islamic' country, make sure it is a country where your own are given any better treatment or respected.

These guys protesting are not against you not setting up shop.

Well anyway, it is the local authorities' decision.

If they allow, the Sikhs have to live with it.

If they don't, you lot have to live with it.

Simple.

Both the parties are in foreign land.

Dude leave the Pakistanis alone
other day they were saying that Sikhs would have been in better Position if they were in Pakistan

100% correct Mashallah.

And thats how it should be...

Britain is not an Islamic country and the rules are different, First you people will say that is how it should be, as soon as you achieve that . You will fight the other sects like Shias and Ahmedis. After that Barelvi and deobandis.... and the repeat of what happened in Pakistan.

We know where the story will end up :coffee:

Muslims should build the biggest Halal meat plant right next to this gurudwara and transport halal meat to Sikhs too. Sikhs, indians, whites, Chinese etc should eat Halal meat since it is superior in quality...

Halal meat business is wonderful since it funds Islam in the west...

I hope Halal meat business prospers...

And S!khs should stop fcuking crying!!!! They can have their gurudwara..no one is stopping them.

Nobody is interested in Halal meat my friend, Halal is only for Muslims. So better shift it to Muslim regions of UK.

@hinduguy bro tbh I respect the gurdwara and I have been to one in Birmingham.
However if the people think they have problem with the plabt they can always take them to court, if there is smell give a call to health department, we all know hpw serious they take these things.
I can tell you a mosque which has pub and church next to it, there is a school near it, and no one has any problem. On friday because of friday prayer there used to problem with parking outside people house, local complained against it and we had maulana sab telling people not to park that place.

So if the community sees a problem, you go.and talk to them, if they dont listen, take them to court.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy bro tbh I respect the gurdwara and I have been to one in Birmingham.
However if the people think they have problem with the plabt they can always take them to court, if there is smell give a call to health department, we all know hpw serious they take these things.
I can tell you a mosque which has pub and church next to it, there is a school near it, and no one has any problem. On friday because of friday prayer there used to problem with parking outside people house, local complained against it and we had maulana sab telling people not to park that place.

So if the community sees a problem, you go.and talk to them, if they dont listen, take them to court.

Well, first they need to get permission to build it in that car park. Its not like the meat plant is already there, sikhs opened a gurdwara and started to complain. (which is probably the case for mosque, pubs are usually much older establishment)

Its their right to oppose the permission. Let the authorities talk to all parties, if the fear was found to be unfounded, I dont think they will oppose for sake of it.
It will be worse to oppose after company has spend lots of money in building it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but i see double standards here from the indian members.If the ones protesting were some muslims not wanting a pub near a mosque i'll bet the farm that people would scream in here "it's Britain,if they don't like it they should go back home".So,It's Britain,if the sikhs don't like they should go back home.
On a more serious note,everybody can protest,if city hall agrees with them there will be no factory,if it doesn't there will be and that should be the end of it.

I'm sorry but i see double standards here from the indian members.If the ones protesting were some muslims not wanting a pub near a mosque i'll bet the farm that people would scream in here "it's Britain,if they don't like it they should go back home".So,It's Britain,if the sikhs don't like they should go back home.
On a more serious note,everybody can protest,if city hall agrees with them there will be no factory,if it doesn't there will be and that should be the end of it.
well.. pubs are part of british culture... this is not a meat shop (nobody will oppose that).. but a factory...

mate.. there is no rule to have a meat factory near gurdwara in UK.. :omghaha:

Understood, but England's rule, PEOPLE FIRST!!! It is a melting-pot society, if one group complained about some the other maty don't.

Understood, but England's rule, PEOPLE FIRST!!! It is a melting-pot society, if one group complained about some the other maty don't.
people complain about all sorts of things here.. a hideous statue... bumps on road... offensive advt ... so which people first are you talking about...
People drove out a famous coffee chain and a prominent retailor from city...

This is not against a law.. nor it is against local custom / lifestyle.

people complain about all sorts of things here.. a hideous statue... bumps on road... offensive advt ... so which people first are you talking about...
People drove out a famous coffee chain and a prominent retailor from city...

Well, at this point, I not think there is any reason to complain about such issue then. Or maybe I wrong?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom