What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

Seriously Pakistani talking BS without knowing anything :lol: Nothing new BTW
According to Indian constitution Hindus,Sikhs,Jain, Buddhist come under one law and there are different law for Muslims and Christian and i don't support that I think everyone should come under one law :coffee:

you are just nit picking to divert the issue - smritis , Hinduism etc . Hinduism encompasses everything Shruthis, smrithis puranas, shastras,etc "sruti-smriti-puranadi-pancaratra-vidhim vina aikantiki harer bhaktir "

If not Hindu then tell me what name you want me to address your lot ?
To understand hinduism you have to leave Islam, so bragging about shruti smriti does not make you knowledgable about our religion.

I could see this petition becoming another diplomatic stand off between India and USA. India better say good bye to any meaningful outcome of this Obama Visit. It's already been torpedoed.

you are just nit picking to divert the issue - smritis , Hinduism etc . Hinduism encompasses everything Shruthis, smrithis puranas, shastras,etc "sruti-smriti-puranadi-pancaratra-vidhim vina aikantiki harer bhaktir "

Dharmic people is the right word, Sanatana Dharma is the exact practice.

smritis and shastras are not used in today's India, constitution and modern law works here.

I met a seikh eating beef burger , I asked him are you a Hindu , he said no man , I am Seikh

I said if your sister marries a Hindu any chance of that happening

He took out his "Dagger" and said no way in hell my sister will do we only marry in Seikh religion

I asked him ok what woud you do if she goes out with Muslim boy , and the dagger came out again

He asked me are you indirectly telling me you are dating my sister

I said I would never ever imagine doing such a thing she is like my brother

Case closed

What kind of a guy ask another dude who he caught eating a beef burger about his sister marrying a guy from another religion?
Not an ideal way to carry forward a conversation but what the heck.

Hindus beliefs are not coded by some random books nor we claim it unchangeable or directly from God....
Most of Manu or Smiriti not known to common Hindus......
We believe upon
Sarvey Bhavantu Sukhina
Sarvey Bhavantu Niramaya......

Inter-faith marriage in common in Punjab/Haryana/Delhi especially between Hindu n Sikhs....
Most of dharmics don't see any issue in getting married among dharmics....

On topic
Can file whatever petition but no one takes white worshippers seriously in India...

I met a seikh eating beef burger , I asked him are you a Hindu , he said no man , I am Seikh

I said if your sister marries a Hindu any chance of that happening

He took out his "Dagger" and said no way in hell my sister will do we only marry in Seikh religion

I asked him ok what woud you do if she goes out with Muslim boy , and the dagger came out again

He asked me are you indirectly telling me you are dating my sister

I said I would never ever imagine doing such a thing she is like my brother complete with mustache

Case closed

:lol:

sikhs are sons of ram.
:suicide::suicide::suicide:

---
yes..
Revolution for waht .?
Punjab is one of most wealthy state in india..
Pujabis have major stake in indian high ranks in politics, military ... media.. and indian scoierty..
part of bollywodd is unimaginabe wihout kapoors.. :-) the ......( uday sheety line in welcome movie)
see the luxary.... even sedan class guy in city will :crazy_pilot:
--
so please explain revolution for what

correction ----Punjab "was" one of the wealthy state in India .....not anymore

This perhaps will remain a mystery for me always,

Sikh by default are pakistanis,how the hell they accept being called indians

there is nothing similar in Sikhs and Pakistanis ..................for example - the basic of Sikhism preaches "tolerance towards others " ........the more deep u go into Sikhism , the more tolerant u become ..................its quiet opposite to Pakistan ......the more Pakistanis go into religion , the more intolerant they become .

check out "SIKH rahit Marhaada" published by SGPC for sikh school kids worldwide....to make them aware about basic fundamentals of sikhism and seed tolerance in them from the beginning. This small booklet also deals with all the do's and don'ts for a sikh

Everyone is Son of Ram, Allah, Jesus, Waheguru etc. :)

he is doing sarcasm ............a BJP minister with "RURAL" background (as per MODI) and who is a dalit ( as per BJP people ) said such words few days ago

he is doing sarcasm ............a BJP minister with "RURAL" background (as per MODI) and who is a dalit ( as per BJP people ) said such words few days ago

I'm aware of the comment but don't believe he was Sarcastic. Mitti Paaoo!!!:p:

Seriously Pakistani talking BS without knowing anything :lol: Nothing new BTW
According to Indian constitution Hindus,Sikhs,Jain, Buddhist come under one law and there are different law for Muslims and Christian and i don't support that I think everyone should come under one law :coffee:

Yeh sirf ek Punjabi hi Keh Sakta Hai. :cray:

You're not a Sikh either 'cause you can't speak Punjabi ! :p:

If a Pakistani can't speak Urdu, by same definition he is not Muslim? Appa madi moti Punjabi Bool Lenday hai. ;)

Back
Top Bottom