What's new

Sikh man gunned down in Peshawar

i agree with you bro
@moderators
plz flush them out . they have a habit to destroy every thread by trolling and showing their "indian-ness"

this forum is being hijacked by Indians and mods r too lenient with them

@all bharatis
if u guys r so much concern about Pakistani minorities
why don't you call them in your country and accommodate them
if u cant then STFU and stop interfering in our internal matters of our state and its citizen
so each and every member of this forum who talk about something, needs to do it himself first .
and you know what am i talking about.

Another Kafir bites the dust. Another step closer to achieving 100% pureness.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un, May God give him a lofty station in Paradise and give sabr to his relatives.

Source?

so ahmadis believe Sikhs will enter paradise? they say sunnis will never enter paradise for rejecting Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadyani. They believe Sunnis are kafir.

RIP to the dead . Hope some sanity prevails in Pak.

as a resident of Peshawar these things bring great heart-break......Sikhs are integral part of the city, been part of Peshawar (and other parts of KPK) for a long time. They've adopted local traditions, speak the same language.....so if this is a religiously motivated crime then i hope culprits are nabbed immediately

regardless - the Pakistani Sikhs will never leave...nobody will scare them away. They freely practice their religion in their Gurdwaras in Peshawar, nobody disturbs them

killed by his own cousin now plz dont troll

was it a domestic violence case? if so - media should mention it so that outsiders arent quick to finger-point

@Pakistani Exile should have sensitivity for other members of his countrymen, us Pakistanis, like other members have sensitivity for ahmadi Pakistanis

Does @Pakistani Exile believe we are all like those extremist TTP? That we want all non-Muslims in our country to perish?

Ok, fine religious sentiments aside and debates aside, muslim or non-muslim aside. At least on the human level, no sane member here on PDF from Pakistan would accept a inch of injustice to ahmadis or any other religion or community. This is the truth. Islam is very clear. And Pakistan's laws guarantee tahaffuz of all human beings.

I believe @Pakistani Exile in the UK knows that the vast vast majority of Pakistanis are not extremists. If they were they would not be supporting ahmadis on their rights here on PDF outside religious matters.

@Pakistani Exile should have sensitivity for other members of his countrymen, us Pakistanis, like other members have sensitivity for ahmadi Pakistanis

Does @Pakistani Exile believe we are all like those extremist TTP? That we want all non-Muslims in our country to perish?

Ok, fine religious sentiments aside and debates aside, muslim or non-muslim aside. At least on the human level, no sane member here on PDF from Pakistan would accept a inch of injustice to ahmadis or any other religion or community. This is the truth. Islam is very clear. And Pakistan's laws guarantee tahaffuz of all human beings.

I believe @Pakistani Exile in the UK knows that the vast vast majority of Pakistanis are not extremists. If they were they would not be supporting ahmadis on their rights here on PDF outside religious matters.

we have some idiots on the forum and outside who have no problem bringing religion and their own personal beliefs and trying to impose on others.....mostly teenagers/immature youngsters

an Ahmadi Muslim won a Nobel Peace Prize and brought great pride to his mother country....accomplishments and character speak louder

Targeted killing: Sikh teenager shot dead
By Our Correspondent
Published: August 7, 2014

745434-image-1407359607-900-640x480.JPG

The Sikh community is protesting against the assassination of its people by unknown assailants. PHOTO: PPI

PESHAWAR:
One Sikh shopkeeper was killed and two of his friends were injured when unknown assailants opened fire at them in Khushal Bazaar, Hashtnagri, on Wednesday morning. However, there were conflicting reports about the number of attackers.

According to a witness, there was only one attacker who was wearing a mask and had a pistol in his hand. He targeted the three boys separately. At around 10 am, Jagmohan Singh, a teenage shopkeeper, came to the market where he had a cosmetics shop. When he was opening his shop, he was sprayed with bullets. “Jagmohan and Parimjit’s shops are opposite to each other. The attacker first targeted the former and then the latter, while the third man who was shot had a shop around 100 metres away,” he told The Express Tribune. “The deceased just rented that shop 20 days ago,” he added.

The three boys were taken to Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) where Jagmohan Singh succumbed to his injuries. The condition of Parimjit is said to be critical.

Meanwhile, the brother of the deceased said, “He was just 19 years old and was recently engaged. This is not an age to die.” He added, “What was his crime?”

104.jpg

The cold-blooded murder highly enraged the Sikh community in the city who took to the Grand Trunk Road and blocked the artery for more than one hour with Jagmohan’s body and set tyres on fire.

Then around 1:30 pm, the protesters marched towards the provincial assembly, but they were not allowed to stage a sit-in outside the building, after which they proceeded towards the Chief Minister House. The protest there lasted until 3:40 pm when CM Pervez Khattak met the Sikh delegation, who announced Rs500,000 in compensation for the deceased and Rs200,000 for each of the injured.

Soran Singh, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf minority MPA told The Express Tribune that their demand was protection for the minorities in the city and across the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province.

“In the last one year, at least three members of the Sikh community have been killed in the settled districts,” he said. It is plain targeted killing as these people had no enmity with anyone, he said. “We have only one demand that the culprits involved should be arrested immediately and brought to justice.”

Meanwhile, Hashtnagari police lodged an FIR against unknown miscreants and began the probe. So far, the reason behind the shooting has not been ascertained.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 7th, 2014.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

killed by his own cousin now plz dont troll
Source?.While the Express Tribune says there was only one attacker who was wearing a mask and had a pistol in his hand.The gun man attacked 3 boys separativley according to one eyewitness.

RIP. Chatter seems to point towards an enmity. Will confirm it in a few days.

Source?.While the Express Tribune says there was only one attacker who was wearing a mask and had a pistol in his hand.The gun man attacked 3 boys separativley according to one eyewitness.

dont know from where zarar claimed that . But Our Sikh community in KPK and specially in our city Peshawar is well off with most of them having own business and we have seen cases of jealously against Pakistani Sikhs in KPK and Peshawar by Pakistani Muslim traders. i feel this also involve such an issue

so ahmadis believe Sikhs will enter paradise? they say sunnis will never enter paradise for rejecting Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadyani. They believe Sunnis are kafir.

Stop lying, we have never condemned anyone to hell. That's the job of Sarkari Musalmans.

I apologise if I hurt your feelings. I know a significant number of Pakistanis are not extremists, nonetheless the loudest segment of the society, and the only part that is active in enforcing its beliefs is definitely extremist. Yes, its great that a few people on PDF condemn atrocities against Ahmadis, but the fact remains that the majority of Pakistanis are either indifferent or too scared to say anything on the ground when atrocities are committed against Ahmadis.

You know as well as I that the majority of Pakistanis are those people who do not comment on PDF. I have lived among Pakistanis, and even now where I live in UK has a large Pakistani population. We have had clashes even here a few years back. There as at least as many extremists as there are sane Pakistanis. There is no denying this fact.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom