What's new

Sikh man gunned down in Peshawar

i said dharmic faiths,what is your problem with that?

Wow islamic nation teaching tolerance to india? great!

wow an indian hindu nation with a track record that i mentioned teaching us tolerance? great

people die or get killed for various reasons all across pakistan the majority of them are muslims but when a none muslim loses his life it becomes front page news.

wow an indian hindu nation with a track record that i mentioned teaching us tolerance? great
What is funny is Pakistan a islamic nation teaching us tolerance. Your track record is worse you killed hindu minority from 23% to 2 % in past 60+ years while the minority in India grew to 15% in past 60+ years.
So yeah we should adopt your tolerance levels :D

@Multani

The first fatwas of Kufr against Ahmadis were declared in 1800s, you have already declared me a Kafir, why do you care what I call you? Do you have a morbid obsession with what Ahmadis call you?

Also I agree with everything said by the second Khalifa (as). Those who deny the promised messiah (as) are committing kufr by not only rejecting a prophet of God but also rejecting the Qur'an as the Qur'an clearly states that no discrimination is to be made between prophets of God. I think I already stated that.

But what I posted does not contradict the statements of the second Khalifa, because as I have already stated, there are degrees of Kufr. You are Muslims of a lower degree as you just profess to be Muslims and reject the Qur'an while the Qur'an is clearly stating not to make a discrimination between Prophets. So in simple terms, you are Muslim because you call yourself a Muslim.

Now, please have the moral courage to answer my questions with all honesty and not run off in another direction ok? I have attempted to answer all your of questions, you owe it to me that you must also answer any of mine.

What is the status of those who reject a prophet of God according to the Qur'an?

Do you believe Isa (as) is in heavens? IF so then tell me, when he returns, what is the status of those that reject him?

But what I posted does not contradict the statements of the second Khalifa, because as I have already stated, there are degrees of Kufr. You are Muslims of a lower degree as you just profess to be Muslims and reject the Qur'an while the Qur'an is clearly stating not to make a discrimination between Prophets. So in simple terms, you are Muslim because you call yourself a Muslim.

Mirza Bashiruddin reminds me of a typical Sarkari Mullah. They talk like him in declaring all other people except themselves as Kafir, condemned to hell forever.

You are certainly contradicting Mirza Bashiruddin.

I am not denying the existence of the belief of degrees of kufr among Qadianis. They can believe in it. But this point of yours is irrelevant here because Mirza Bashiruddin, the second Caliph, is very clear in simple English about the status of non-Qadianis. He is talking not about Muslims, he is talking about Kafirs. Page 60 onwards in his book "Truth about the split", he says, that those who deny the Prophethood of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani are Kafir bil-ma'moor, and have destroyed their spiritual life, in addition to being eternally damned in punishment [ condemned to Hell forever ]

He is using the classical definition of who is a kafir, and what is a kafir's abode. He does not consider Sunnis as Muslims. He considers them as Kafir for hell-fire. This would be the Kafir of the highest level according to your levels.

we r not the guardian of Muslims or Theravada of Islam
we are only concern about our own country
by the grace of GOD almighty there are 57 Muslims countries unlike India n Israel
who are the only existing Hindu and Jewish country in the world hence it acts as the guardian of all Hindus and Jews receptively

and let me make sure one thing clear
i told you one thing clearly ....we r not interested in feeding Indian Muslims because we have nothing to do with them
our resources are limited and only meant for Pakistanis
Indian Muslims r yours n modis problem
similarly our minorities are strictly our issue and there is no need for any cow piss drinker to poke its dirty n stinky nose in it

means christians and muslims are not welcomed???

btw jain parsi sikhism are seperate religons not sectors of hinduism that you proudly claim to be part of hindu land
remember the big reason y khalistanis beat the hell out of hindu police n army is that their demand was to call sikh a seperate religon. its pity they dont have their own sikh marriage act ..in india they got married under hindu marriage act
Hahaha, you need to see a psychiatrist retard.

let's see christian massacre in ORISSA goes unpunished, Gujrat massacre "HERO" becomes the Prmie minister. Sikh massacre of golden temple is brushed under the carpet, babri masjid demolition again goes unpunished.

ban on adhan and cow slaughter is imposed in some states.

now tell me how can india ever claim to be religiously tolerant with such black spots on it?
Because our minorities hold high and important positions in government and are growing fast unlike your country were minorities are mocked and killed.

Mirza Bashiruddin reminds me of a typical Sarkari Mullah. They talk like him in declaring all other people except themselves as Kafir, condemned to hell forever.

You are certainly contradicting Mirza Bashiruddin.

I am not denying the existence of the belief of degrees of kufr among Qadianis. They can believe in it. But this point of yours is irrelevant here because Mirza Bashiruddin, the second Caliph, is very clear in simple English about the status of non-Qadianis. He is talking not about Muslims, he is talking about Kafirs. Page 60 onwards in his book "Truth about the split", he says, tha those who deny the Prophethood of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani are Kafir bil-ma'moor, and have destroyed their spiritual life, in addition to being eternally damned in punishment [ condemned to Hell forever ]

He is using the classical definition of who is a kafir, and what is a kafir's abode. He does not consider Sunnis as Muslims. He considers them as Kafir for hell-fire. This would be the Kafir of the highest level according to your levels.

I have already said I agree with everything he said. Anyone who rejects a prophet of God is committing kufr. I think I said that in every single reply of mine to yours. But Ahmadis will not stop anyone from calling themselves Muslims.

Now can you answer my questions?

What is the status of those who reject a prophet of God according to the Qur'an?

Do you believe Isa (as) is in heavens? IF so then tell me, when he returns, what is the status of those that reject him?

And also do you consider Ahmadis to be Kafir? Because if you do, then whatever I consider you is irrelevant and this whole discussion has been pointless.

What is funny is Pakistan a islamic nation teaching us tolerance. Your track record is worse you killed hindu minority from 23% to 2 % in past 60+ years while the minority in India grew to 15% in past 60+ years.
So yeah we should adopt your tolerance levels :D
Well thats a news for me....Quite overblown. Rather most of them migrated to India....

I'm not a believer of neither Sunni and Ahmadiyya religion,but I'm interested in the religion,I have read the Ahmadi book by Osman Zhong Zhongxi(Osman Chou Chung Sai,who is a Hui,then study in Pakistan in 1950s,in Pakistan,he converted into Ahmadiyya,he current live in UK and Singapore),in His book Islam Among Religions(the book writen in Chinese) published by ISLAM INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS LTD,he said,yes the hell exist,and Allah will punish people for guilty,make them in hell.But however Allah is kind,so those people will not in hell forever,one day,they will get out the hell,and enter the heaven.
So a Sikh can enter the heaven in some days accord to Ahmadi schoalers

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom