What's new

Sikh Light Infantry & Sikh Regiment - Indian Army

1. Sikh should be non-veg, if started eating meat, then it doesnt matter Halal etc, next time you should ask simple question - 'your religion allows killing animals ?' thats enough to proove double standards.

2. Not opposite to peace loving Musalman, Aurangzeb, who was in present day North West Frontier Province of Pakistan subduing Pushtun rebellion, innocent ? We worship Baba Farid, considered one of the fifteen Sikh Bhagats within Sikhism and his selected works form part of the Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh sacred scripture.

3. Sikhs have only killed Musalmans who have tried to rape Hindu women, tried to change their religion. Thats why also known as "Hind Di Chadar" ie to save Hinduism, Guru Ji gave his life.

You need to study more, reading one page is not enough. If holy book said 1 bad thing abt Musalman like Aurangzeb then it has many mentions of good Musalman also.
What a load of lies!

Sikhs originated by looting Muslim caravans (The wealthiest and most respected people of that time)!

Muslims were always honourable and lived with honour, while Sikhs forcefully converted, killed, and raped poor Hindus! That is a fact!

Aurangzeb was a great king, and fought the Sikhs because they were causing all of these problems in the society!

Muslims did NOT kill, rape, or forcefully convert anyone! These are Sikh lies promoted by bigoted and coward Sikhs who have no honour! They justify their hateful history with these lies, it is a shame!

PS: Don't copy and paste CRAP and lies from websites that promote propaganda!

ZAID HAMID EXPOSES TYRANNICAL AND OPPRESSIVE SIKH REGIME:

Watch after 5:25

PPS: Pakistanis must know that the Sikhs were right alongside Hindus during the killings of MILLIONS of innocent Muslims during 1947!

I for one will NEVER forget these sacred lives, Insha Allah! The people who I love!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sikhs from Assam begin search for roots:

An interesting article you might wish to read if you have time. It is about the small sikh community of Assam and how they landed up in a far off place and sacrificed their lives.

After successfully defeting the Mighty mughals 19 times (for further reading read Battle of Saraighat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
, the Assamese army was subjected to the Burmese invasisons . The then king of Assam Chandrakanta Simha Requested for help from most of the kingdoms. But only response was from Maharaja Ranjit Singh of Punjab. He dispatched fifth generation of Sikh soldiers to Assam to help fight the Burmese invaders. Most of the soldiers died in the battlefield.Most of them who survived stayed back, married locals and gave birth to the community called Assamese Sikhs.

This is the contrast that on one side Kings like Raja Ram Singh was fighting for the Mughals against sikhs, marathas and assamese i.e against our very own people. On the contrary Sikhs were voluntarily helping us save our motherland from invaders.

------------------------------------------------------

In March 2009 , 186-member jatha arrives in Amritsar from Assam

Makhan Singh has been listening to tales of his ancestral village, Sarobar near Adampur in Jalandhar, since childhood. But for the first time in his life, the 25-year-old from Lanka, near Guwahati, assam, is on a visit to the land his forefathers left to settle in faraway Assam.

Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee chief Avtar Singh Makkar had visited Assam two months back and facilitated the visit. The jatha, which was given a warm welcome by the SGPC today. is now faced with the herculean task of finding their relatives.

“We will help them find their relatives in the state. Some of them have their origins in Pakistani Punjab, too. We will try and help them reach them as well,” said Makkar.

Some, meanwhile, have already found their relatives. “I have established contact with my distant uncle Naseeb Singh, who lives in a village nearby. I will soon leave to meet him,” says Makhan.

Rajendra Singh of Borkala, near Guwahati, has a cousin in Baba Bakala. “Her son visited me in Assam recently and now I want to reciprocate,” he said.

A member of the group, Kamaljit Singh, said the community, which has swelled to over 50,000 in number, has its own gurdwaras in assam and follows the religion “as it should be”.

Most of Assamese Sikhs are in the police or the Army, while some have taken to agriculture and trade. Rajbir Singh, a retired ASP, who heads the Sikh Kalyan Parishad, an association of Assamese Sikhs, said the first group of Sikhs settled down in a village near Chaparmukh and the community now inhibits Barkola, Raha, Lanka, Hatipara, Hojai, Lumding and Kampur villages.

They participate in gurpurabs [birth and death anniversaries of Sikh gurus], baisakhi [the harvest festival] as well as Assamese festivals. They speak Assamese and generally follow the local code of conduct regading marriage, food, social discipline, and dress. They, however, are no less aware of their Sikh identity and do wear the five Ks. Their gurdwaras (often called namghars) follow some of the Sikh rituals as well as try to make room for the local style of worship. The comunity has been doing financially well as well.

It is very dishonouring that a segment of Punjab Sikhs call them as kacha [incomplete] Sikhs inspite of the fact that these men had maintained their Sikh identity over the centuries despite the tremendous distance from the Punjab and the prevalent non-Sikh culture around them besides they are very confident of their Sikh identity.

They are considered as true martial race in assam not only because of the fact that they are good at war but also because they are truly loyal to their men and their land. In the battlefield the result for sikhs and assamese is only one. i.e Victory OR death . There is no surrender.

"Muslims did NOT kill, rape, or forcefully convert anyone! These are Sikh lies promoted by bigoted and coward Sikhs who have no honour! They justify their hateful history with these lies, it is a shame!"

- So Mughal empire was created peacefully as all existing kings agreed to be subervient to them without a fight???

Difficult to believe when a land can be forcefully occupied and those same people cannot rape or convert...very difficult.

What a load of lies!

Sikhs originated by looting Muslim caravans (The wealthiest and most respected people of that time)!

This really shows how illinformed, naive or you live in denial.
First of all Sikh orginated 100s of years before Sikhs started to rob Abdali and Nader shah caravans, who BTW was taking women and India's treasure to Afganistan, Sikh would follow him from Delhi to al the way to Afgan border untill they rescue all womens.

Muslims were always honourable and lived with honour, while Sikhs forcefully converted, killed, and raped poor Hindus! That is a fact!

Yes true muslims always lived with honour and peacfully but extrimist, just like today, never were peacfull. I would encourage you to post some historical fact to prove your alligations. It is against in Sikhims to even asked someone to convert to Sikhism, let alone forcefully.... Many hindu families had thier eldest or one son as a Sikh to fight Mugals. That's why you would see lots of intercaste marriges in Sikhism.

Aurangzeb was a great king, and fought the Sikhs because they were causing all of these problems in the society!

Killed hundered and thousands of people, forcefully converted Hindus and yes he was great king for "extrimists".

Muslims did NOT kill, rape, or forcefully convert anyone! These are Sikh lies promoted by bigoted and coward Sikhs who have no honour! They justify their hateful history with these lies, it is a shame!

I am not even going to dignify this with response, history is well documented. I can only shake my head on your ignorance and if you want open a new thread and I can dibate this with you some historical facts.

PS: Don't copy and paste CRAP and lies from websites that promote propaganda!

ZAID HAMID EXPOSES TYRANNICAL AND OPPRESSIVE SIKH REGIME:

And please and please.....dont embarace your self with Zaid Hamid video. We all know how credibility he holds, he may be a superman in your household but using Hamid as a historian and fact spiting machine is just childish.........

Just to prove my contrary point about Sikh kiling muslims for 40 years, as claimed by Mr. Hamid, if you are from Lahore or around Lahore, please visit "Faqir Khana Museum", you will find most of the if not all of the answers to your questions. Coolyo, boy I would love to debate and discuss historical facts with you. PM if you willing to have this discusion with me in civil manner, if you are capable of that.

In India there are two communities which command a lot of respect

1)Punjab puttars: People will remember them when they think of the Indian Fauji

2)Parsis:They taught the Indians Philantrophy and Enetrpreneurship

this not hold true for them only....u are just neglecting the contribution of others..... I don't know abt ur back ground.....But I lived in Bhatinda, Punjab.. Bhiwani Haryana, Alwar(Raj.) and Now Ahmedabad, Gujarat..regarding ur thought abt soldiers u must visit Villages in Rajasthan and N-E( Manipur in precise).... and if u want to see real Enetrpreneurship.. u must read abt Gujaratis and Marwaris in India and Abroad.

Subedar Joginder Singh was the commander of a platoon of the Sikh Regiment holding a defensive position at a ridge near Tongpen La in NEFA. At 0530 hours on 23 October 1962, the Chinese opened a very heavy attack on the Bumla axis with the intention of breaking through to Towang. The leading battalion of the enemy attacked the ridge in three waves, each about 200 strong. Subedar Joginder Singh and his men mowed down the first wave, and the enemy was temporarily halted by the heavy losses it suffered. Within a few minutes, a second wave came over and was dealt with similarly. But the platoon had, by then, lost half its men. Subedar Joginder Singh was wounded in the thigh but refused to be evacuated. Under his inspiring leadership the platoon stubbornly held its ground and would not withdraw. Meanwhile the position was attacked for the third time. Subedar Joginder Singh himself manned a light machine-gun and shot down a number of the enemy. The Chinese however continued to advance despite heavy losses. When the situation became untenable Subedar Joginder Singh and the few men that were left in the position fixed bayonets and charged the advancing Chinese, bayoneting a number of them before he and his comrades were overpowered. Throughout this action, Subedar joginder Singh displayed devotion to duty, inspiring leadership and bravery of the highest order.

LANCE NAIK KARAM SINGH
1 SIKH (NO-22356)

Tithwal in Jammu and Kashmir was captured on 23 May 1948. After that date, the enemy made numerous attempts to recapture Richmar Gali, and thence Tithwal. On 13 October 1948, coinciding with Id, the enemy decided to launch a brigade attack to retake Richmar Gali, and bypassing Tithwal, advance into the Srinagar Valley . Lance Naik Karam Singh was commanding a section at Richmar Gali.
The enemy commenced its attack with heavy shelling of guns and mortars. The fire was so accurate that not a single bunker in the platoon locality was left unscathed.
Communication trenches caved in. Bravely, Lance Naik karam Singh went from bunker to bunker, giving succor to the wounded and urging the men to fight.
The enemy launched eight separate attacks that day. In one such attack, the enemy managed to obtain a foothold in the platoon locality. Immediately, Lance Naik Karam Singh, who was severely wounded by then, with a few men, hurled himself in a counter-attack and evicted the enemy after a close quarter encounter which accounted for many enemy dead, having been dispatched by the bayonet.
Lance Naik Karam Singh proved himself to be a dauntless leader of men in crisis. Nothing could subdue him and no amount of fire or hardship could break his spirit.

Lol, what an ignorant thing to say!

And by Sardars do you mean the Tribesmen of western Pakistan? Because the Sikhs are in NO way Sardars!

The Sikhs originated in hatred and opposition to Muslims! They stole and killed too many innocent Muslims!

These Sikhs that eat meat, will eat any meat except Halal meat! If you read their books it is mostly in opposition ot the Muslims! Go on love them, lol!

Yes you many only like them and Pathans... And dislike the hundreds of millions of Muslims! But that only shows your ignorance!

As a Muslim I love all Muslims first!

Personally I have more respect for Hindus than Sikhs!

One of the reasons being most Hindus don't take the works of our Muslim-Saints and twist them with their garbage ritualistic beliefs!

This is how much the people you only love, respect the holy Qa'ba of Islam:

Guru Nanak in Mecca - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

PS: The Muslims of the Sub-Continent are the only ones I love (Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, Kashmiris, Pathans, etc.)

They are the only ones who never compromise honour! :D

laughing my effing arse of....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom