What's new

Sikh leader under threat in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sikhs our brothers to Hindus dont forget history how they helped us it is our dharmic duty to protect them and help them in anyway so yes if he wants to come to India he should be welcome with open arms

But this sikh community chose pakistan over India.

Sikhs our brothers to Hindus dont forget history how they helped us it is our dharmic duty to protect them and help them in anyway so yes if he wants to come to India he should be welcome with open arms

Why don't we open both the Kashmir and Wagah borders and see who wants to migrate where. !!

But this sikh community chose pakistan over India.

How you know they chose? perhaps they coulden't leave or had homes/business there but that is not the point.

Sikhs are brothers to Hindus and we believe in karma and reincarnation if he wants to come to India he is most welcome as long as he not those Khalistani types :azn:

those shikhs and hindus shall remain in Pakistan. what is the use if India takes back sikhs and hindus alone? Christians are the largest minority there and most conversion happens to Christianity in Pak if I'm not mistaken. and more importantly most persecuted people.
Why NO WELCOME TO PAK CHRISTIANS? Hypocrisy in the words of sickular aatankwadis from India here.
from When India became a country only for Hindus and Sikhs? Is that what RSS sakha classes and secular prime minister narindra modi supporters can come out with?

there is Shikhs in Canada too? Any Dharmic Duty to protect them?
ot: they have photos of "Sant" Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale in their Gurudwaras afaik showing their allegiance.

the rss word of dharmic and adharmic(abrahamic)..I am hearing it too much, that too in a pakistani forum!

Why don't we open both the Kashmir and Wagah borders and see who wants to migrate where. !!

kashmir:u will send terrorist.:nono:
wagah:other minorities from pakistan.

even a family lives in our backyard from pakistan:whistle:

those shikhs and hindus shall remain in Pakistan. what is the use if India takes back sikhs and hindus alone? Christians are the largest minority there and most conversion happens to Christianity in Pak if I'm not mistaken. Why NO WELCOME TO PAK CHRISTIANS? Hypocrisy in the words!
from When India became a country only for Hindus and Sikhs? Is that what RSS sakha classes and secular prime minister narindra modi supporters can come out with?

there is Shikhs in Canada too? Any Dharmic Duty to protect them?
ot: they have "Sant" Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale in their Gurudwaras afaik.

the rss word of dharmic and adharmic(abrahamic)..I am hearing it too much, that too in a pakistani forum!

Rss did not coin the word Dharmic :lol: Dharmic people are Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhist/Jains who believe in karma, moksha and reincarnation we are diffrent to the abrahamic faiths.

Sajjan_Kumar_0.jpg

Living symbol of Indian secularism and love for Sikhism. The biggest proof of Indian love for Sikhs is that he is alive.

Sikh leader under threat in Pakistan

A prominent leader of Pakistani Sikhs is under threat from unidentified people who have been attacking his business in Lahore for almost six months now, The Express Tribune has learnt.
Sardar Bishon Singh, who has served as the president of Pakistan Sikh Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, has always been vocal against the government’s ‘injustices’ with his community. He has been selling imported cloth in shops across Punjab’s provincial capital since he moved from the tribal areas in 1993.
“I have been threatened with dire consequences if I do not stay silent over issues,” Singh said. “They have threatened me with death and financial loss.”
Other than the threats, he said, cloth worth Rs7 million was looted from his shop in Azam Cloth Market. Another one of his shops, located in Zeenat Tower on the Model Town Link Road, was shut down by the building’s owners.
On September 19, Singh went to his shop only to find that owners had cut power supply and constructed another shop, blocking the way to his shop. “According to the tower’s map, there is no space on which the new shop can be constructed, so I have approached the court where I obtained a stay order. But when I tried to stop the construction, owners threw me outside the tower and closed my shop.”
Police refused to cooperate with him in the case. “Instead of hearing my complaint, police began inquiring if I belonged to India or Pakistan,” Singh said. “I tried to approach Malik Owais, Superintendent Police (SP) Model Town, but he said he had no time to entertain Sikhs as he had to deal with more pressing issues.”
“I then approached Zahid Aslam Gondal, the deputy secretary for law and order at the [Punjab] Chief Minister Secretariat, but I was not treated well. [Punjab] Governor Latif Khosa has now asked me to come see him,” he said.
When approached, SP Owais admitted that he had ignored Singh’s complaint because he had other commitments but said he has referred the application to relevant officials.
Owner of the building, Rashid Ahmad, also seemed to feel no remorse over shutting down Singh’s shop and admitted that he had cut electricity supply but claimed that it was because Singh owed him Rs0.5 million on account of maintenance charges for five years.
But for Singh, this could just be the end of the rope for his patience. “If the government of Pakistan cannot protect my life and even my business in one of its safest cities, then I should be allowed to migrate from this country, which is [only] for Muslims,” Singh said.

Sikh leader under threat in Lahore – The Express Tribune

I suppose this guy wont mind the threats to his community and business as much since he has the Pakistani Sikh Marriage act....

Who needs religious tolerance and a safe environment when you can get married as a Sikh...

Indian Sikhs must be livid with envy

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Trust me...nothing would please us more than to have "Pakistanis at heart" leave for their graceland....LOL!!!

Ive been advocating a second migration for a while now....

kashmir:u will send terrorist.:nono:
wagah:other minorities from pakistan.

even a family lives in our backyard from pakistan:whistle:

Ya, those mass graves found in Kashmir were all militants.......
As for minorities, a picture is equal to a thousand words. !!

sfo-mujahra.jpg

Southall after India crush Pakistan in wc :D

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

See our Sikh brothers fly the Indian flag makes me so proud to be Indian :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately this looks like a masala piece to me. This happens all over Pakistan and not just to the Sikhs.

Unfortunately this looks like a masala piece to me. This happens all over Pakistan and not just to the Sikhs.

Exactly. This happens between Muslims too. Unfortunately they might not get the same support like this Mr Singh from our eastern neighbor.

bwahahaha over ToI for using the word leader :) he is not a leader rather just another Pakistani trader who's business is under threat from rival traders .

thats normal among all competing traders in Pakistan irrespective of faith.

Yea I don't see the military laying siege on Sikh Gurdwara's or anything. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom