What's new

Sikh leader under threat in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have nothing but the crap from what your Zakir Naik claimed I have the Purana's here if you want ill send it to you and you can see what is written from the book itself.

That so called fake hindu was a puppet who got $$ for :agree: anything Zakir Naik said.

You can disagree wiht him... but calling him a donkey simply shows how much hate you have towards muslims and then you say we love every indian.......

Muslims have to say bad words about Pakistan to prove that they are good Indians, and even then people like you are always there who hate them because of their religion and their religious activities...

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

What makes one a good Jew is non of ur concern u being a muslim..So its bull $h!t ur have posted..
AS per turkey what the the IF is not a question as they are secular by their constitution and as per ur logic not only muslims is no choice they should not advocate rights of any religious communty ..So u failed once again..

Thrid point u said pakistan is a considered a terrorist country by us so the sikhs living here are also terrorists and so why care for them.. I applied the same logic as Israel is a terrorist country for all muslim nations so all living in israel are terrorist. But u care about a terrorist if he is a muslim and then tell terrorism has no religion..:P u fail again..

SO USA, europe being a secular country also should not care for muslims in israel??

U failed Dude ..

School jao chotu..apni books phad do ill send u some books instead..

Ok yaar I failed and you are passed now you go to your college and I will go to my school...

I think I have conveyed my thoughts and arguing is not gonna lead us anywhere you simply disagree with my thoughts and I disagree with yours...

I think we should agree to disagreee ... awain aik doosrey ko ganda karney ka kia faida yaar chilll

Thats how you deal with Muslim scholars in India... so much for muslim brothers :cheers:

Then you come asking what is a hindu mentality :)

He has a fan following of millions muslims in India love him even many pakistanis love him.... and this is what a hindu guy had to say about him...

About the kalki autar he has quotations from you books.. Say him donkey when you have ample evidence against his proofs :cheers:

Calling a muslim donkey is not allowed why??? because he is a muslim?? LOL

remember its you who got the Hindu and Muslim angle to this..

The post you responded to did not call him a Muslim Donkey....

pic taken yesterday in sialkot pakistan lolz:lol:

l4_pic.jpg

You can disagree wiht him... but calling him a donkey simply shows how much hate you have towards muslims and then you say we love every indian.......

Muslims have to say bad words about Pakistan to prove that they are good Indians, and even then people like you are always there who hate them because of their religion and their religious activities...

@ Don't hate muslims but Zakir Naik is a donkey who thinks Lord Kalki is Mohamed and that he does not know if Bin ladin is a saint or terrorist thats why he is not allowed even in UK for giving hate speeches :agree:

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Their heads were sent to a Sikh temple after being cut :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^
When india hangs the guilty of '84 - then she will have the moral right to criticize others until then STFU.

Calling a muslim donkey is not allowed why??? because he is a muslim?? LOL

remember its you who got the Hindu and Muslim angle to this..

The post you responded to did not call him a Muslim Donkey....

He is not just a muslim... he's a muslim scholar he's working for the cause of Islam and has a following of millions of muslims...

allowed or not allowed but calling him a donkey simply tell us what hindus think about muslims.

Remember he is not a political leader, he always praises India but he tells hindus whats so wrong in their perceptions...

He's not a voilent militant leader as well.....

Now you understand why calling him a donkey shows a hindu mentality ? ??

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

@ Don't hate muslims but Zakir Naik is a donkey who thinks Lord Kalki is Mohamed and that he does not know if Bin ladin is a saint or terrorist thats why he is not allowed even in UK for giving hate speeches :agree:

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Their heads were sent to a Sikh temple after being cut :sick:

what about the heads of muslims that are beheaded every day... why don't hindus come out saying "ohhh our muslim brothers we are so concernced about you"
For hindus sikhs are important but muslims are not

Last edited by a moderator:
He is not just a muslim... he's a muslim scholar he's working for the cause of Islam and has a following of millions of muslims...

allowed or not allowed but calling him a donkey simply tell us what hindus think about muslims.

Remember he is not a political leader, he always praises India but he tells hindus whats so wrong in their perceptions...

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

what about the heads of muslims that are beheaded every day... why don't hindus come out saying "ohhh our muslim brothers we are so concernced about you"
For hindus sikhs are important but muslims are not

He incites religious hatred so i can call him what i want and Muslims make up 98% of Pakistan's population Sikhs, Hindus and Christians are only 2% that is why we are concerned.

BBC News - Indian preacher Zakir Naik is banned from UK

Your Zakir Naik is a man of hate you can follow him but I do not respect him one bit

http://hatesermons.blogspot.com/2010/06/zakir-naik-banned-from-toronto.html

Even Canada had sense not to let this mad man in

Dr. Naik has said this non-sense, “There are many Jews who are good to Muslims, but as a whole, the Koran tells us, as a whole, they will be our staunchest enemy.”

Zakir Naik has commited blasphemy to Hindus by calling Lord Kalki Mohamed he should have the death sentence for this crime. :agree:

^^^^^
When india hangs the guilty of '84 - then she will have the moral right to criticize others until then STFU.

Until you hang your own LET, LEJ, JEM and countless others you will morally be entitled to comment until then STFU right back :agree:

And Pakistani members are always telling us how good Sikh's have got it in Pakistan. But then again what do we expect? After all it is the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan and, unlike in India, minorities aren't protected by the constitution as evident by recent issues With Christians in Pakistan.

If I were this guy I'd be watching my back-It's a noble thing he's doing but is it worth his life?

He incites religious hatred so i can call him what i want and Muslims make up 98% of Pakistan's population Sikhs, Hindus and Christians are only 2% that is why we are concerned.

BBC News - Indian preacher Zakir Naik is banned from UK

Your Zakir Naik is a man of hate you can follow him but I do not respect him one bit

Hate Sermons: Zakir Naik banned from Toronto conference

Even Canada had sense not to let this mad man in

One Indian was banned in UK and Canada and you are advertising it as a very good thing :confused:

Does india is only concerned about hindu preachers ? ??

If he is so bad then why not India itself ban this guy ?? Why you see towards uk and canada for banning an Indian guy ??

One Indian was banned in UK and Canada and you are advertising it as a very good thing :confused:

Does india is only concerned about hindu preachers ? ??

If he is so bad then why not India itself ban this guy ?? Why you see towards uk and canada for banning an Indian guy ??

He is a very rich man and even comes on air with Peace TV we will not ban someone who already lives in India that makes no sense :lol: but our goverment should at least throw him jail for inciting religious hatred and hurting the feelings of Hindus.

What utter nonsense back forth on this ( so far). You guys missed the most important note to debate, the most interesting one. The man states in the last sentence of the article to be allowed to migrate to India. question is- should India accept every guy who is a pissed off citizen of another country?

What utter nonsense back forth on this ( so far). You guys missed the most important note to debate, the most interesting one. The man states in the last sentence of the article to be allowed to migrate to India. question is- should India accept every guy who is a pissed off citizen of another country?

Sikhs our brothers to Hindus dont forget history how they helped us it is our dharmic duty to protect them and help them in anyway so yes if he wants to come to India he should be welcome with open arms

Owner of the building, Rashid Ahmad, also seemed to feel no remorse over shutting down Singh’s shop and admitted that he had cut electricity supply but claimed that it was because Singh owed him Rs0.5 million on account of maintenance charges for five years.

So it was an issue of money between Mr Singh and that guy. Says it all.

Bull cr@p propaganda. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom