What's new

Sikh leader under threat in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Since one youtube video of one Sikh is enough to prove Sikhs are happy in Pakistan, here it goes,

[/COLOR]
How many Muslims have been killed (Leave out the Shia even) in Pakistan compared to 'minorities'?

Who killed the Muslims and who killed the minorities ?

What was the motive behind killing both ?

Last edited by a moderator:
How many Muslims have been killed (Leave out the Shia even) in Pakistan compared to 'minorities'?

well that depends do you consider Ahamdiyyas to be muslims? adding on not every Pakistani is a hardline right wing Muslim conservative some areas people are treated equally and are tolerant of other religions others are not so tolerant besides isn't the word Baniya a slang term used to describe Hindus?

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

We can always try to improve our situation, and our minorities are still Pakistani. It's just that if you understand the politics of Pakistan, not even Sunni Muslims which are the majority are getting a break from our government. I think it's wrong to say that one group is attacked more than the other, when we are all suffering together.

you may have misunderstood me i am saying that people are treated differently because of many different characteristics not only because of religion and or branch of that religion. it's not common that Sikhs are killed in Pakistan or ill treated because of there religion though i believe the Sikhs are treated better in comparison to the Hindus and Christians who live in Pakistan.

Since one youtube video of one Sikh is enough to prove Sikhs are happy in Pakistan, here it goes,

[/COLOR]

Who killed the Muslims and who killed the minorities ?

I can understand people of any religion can be patriotic to their country, but I don't understand why there was a siege at the Golden Temple, and why Babri Mosque was demolished.

Even if Pakistan is poor country the government has maintained our mosques, mandirs, churches, and gurwaras.

Killed by religious extremists on both counts, and the motive was hate and a desire to gain political power through violence and instability in the country.

well that depends do you consider Ahamdiyyas to be muslims? adding on not every Pakistani is a hardline right wing Muslim conservative some areas people are treated equally and are tolerant of other religions others are not so tolerant besides isn't the word Baniya a slang term used to describe Hindus?
Leave out the Ahmadis from the casualty count and given me your best estimate of how many Muslims vs 'minorities' have been killed/threatened by religious extremists in Pakistan.

The point here is that religious extremists are targeting anyone that they see as different and opposed to their agenda, not just 'Sikhs, Ahmadis and minorities'.

How many Sunni religious leaders and Imam's have been assassinated, threatened or targeted because they opposed terrorism, suicide attacks, attacks on schools etc.?

Cherry picking events related to 'minorities' at a time of great violence against both Muslims and non-Muslims in Pakistan is completely dishonest and reeks of an agenda to unfairly smear Pakistan through distorted facts and arguments.

I can understand people of any religion can be patriotic to their country, but I don't understand why there was a siege at the Golden Temple, and why Babri Mosque was demolished.

Even if Pakistan is poor country the government has maintained our mosques, madirs, churches, and gurwaras.

brother the attack on the golden temple was ordered by a idiotic ugly dirty btch who was justly killed for her grave mistake besides our temple has been attacked by the Afghans we rebuilt it and after that we rebuilt it as well

and Babri Masjid was the work of right wing Hindu nationalists who believed the mosque was built on a destroyed Hindu temple believed to be the birthplace of Ram

the idiots and the far right wing nationalists do not represent the majority of us in fact we hate them too you know.

Minorities only make up say 2.5% of people in Pakistan and if life was so good and they felt secure they would not be trying to leave for India

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Sikhs_persecuted_in_Pakistan

The Pakistani goverment has failed them and they have no choice but to leave but still to this day not one Indian muslim is packing up for Pakistan that says it all.

Leave out the Ahmadis from the casualty count and given me your best estimate of how many Muslims vs 'minorities' have been killed/threatened by religious extremists in Pakistan.

The point here is that religious extremists are targeting anyone that they see as different and opposed to their agenda, not just 'Sikhs, Ahmadis and minorities'.

How many Sunni religious leaders and Imam's have been assassinated, threatened or targeted because they opposed terrorism, suicide attacks, attacks on schools etc.?

Cherry picking events related to 'minorities' at a time of great violence against both Muslims and non-Muslims in Pakistan is completely dishonest and reeks of an agenda to unfairly smear Pakistan through distorted facts and arguments.

one example i can give you are the Gojra riots in Pakistan.

@bold part pretty much but how are these religious extremists so influential? i still cannot believe that blasphemy law has not been repealed and i am not trying to smear Pakistan i am saying that many people not just minorities are at risk from religious extremism the Punjab governor was assassinated for his criticism of the blasphemy law.

No the Muslims were from Gujarat. So understand that the only people who "hate" Modi are the Congress puppets and the others who have a vested interests in attacking him. Even Muslims in Guj like him for the development work he has given them.

Even if Pakistan is poor country the government has maintained our mosques, mandirs, churches, and gurwaras.

Should I have to give you the links to prove you wrong or you will search yourselves ?

Killed by religious extremists on both counts, and the motive was hate and a desire to gain political power through violence and instability in the country.

Wrong -

The number of Muslims is greater than the number of minorities because there is not much of minorities left in Pakistan and the motive of killing the Muslims and the minorities are very different.

The Muslims were not killed for them being Muslims, but the minorities were killed for the sole reason they were not Muslims and were kafirs in the Land of the Pure.

Minorities only make up say 2.5% of people in Pakistan and if life was so good and they felt secure they would not be trying to leave for India

The Pakistani goverment has failed them and they have no choice but to leave but still to this day not one Indian muslim is packing up for Pakistan that says it all.

I'm going to post one last video so people who are more visually inclined can see the truth. Your Indian Sikhs come to Pakistan every year to their religious sites without problems and love Pakistan. Rather than coming with hateful views, they are in favour of settling disputes.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

No the Muslims were from Gujarat. So understand that the only people who "hate" Modi are the Congress puppets and the others who have a vested interests in attacking him. Even Muslims in Guj like him for the development work he has given them.

Should I have to give you the links to prove you wrong or you will search yourselves ?

Wrong -

The number of Muslims is greater than the number of minorities because there is not much of minorities left in Pakistan and the motive of killing the Muslims and the minorities are very different.

The Muslims were not killed for them being Muslims, but the minorities were killed for the sole reason they were not Muslims and were kafirs in the Land of the Pure.

I can counter you with links as well. Babri Mosque, that I've already mentioned is the prime example.

The situation in Pakistan is currently bad for all Pakistanis - as pointed out, the terrorism, power cuts and violence are not somehow targeting 'minorities' - the victims are overwhelmingly Muslims.

With respect to the minorities leaving Pakistan for India, all I can say is good riddance, since their loyalties were obviously not with Pakistan.

And as far as 'not one Indian Muslim is packing up for Pakistan', please read through Dimension117's posts and contact him - he has been part of an organization that has helped many Muslim individuals and families relocated out of India and to Pakistan.

I don't want to flood this thread with videos, but my point is that if Indians want to make Sikhs seem happier in India rather than Pakistan, this is their misconception. Pakistani Sikhs are happy as well. Being an Arian Punjabi, I know Pakistan is not out get a specific religion or race.

The situation in Pakistan is currently bad for all Pakistanis - as pointed out, the terrorism, power cuts and violence are not somehow targeting 'minorities' - the victims are overwhelmingly Muslims.

With respect to the minorities leaving Pakistan for India, all I can say is good riddance, since their loyalties were obviously not with Pakistan.

And as far as 'not one Indian Muslim is packing up for Pakistan', please read through Dimension117's posts and contact him - he has been part of an organization that has helped many Muslim individuals and families relocated out of India and to Pakistan.

RazPak is right the Pakistani gov't is generous enough to allow Sikhs from India and all over the world to travel to Lahore to see the birthplace of Guru Nanak Dev especially on his birthday.

@AM i request that this thread be closed as it will only lead to more posts about religion and or how gov'ts protect or do not protect its minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom