What's new

Signs of Coming War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the tensions have escalated but I don't think to this extend.
But why would Hindustan Times quote Zaid Hamid?

WAR is not the solution .We want PEACE . We can't tolerate the killings of innocent people anymore
Pakistan and india in war condition since the division of sub-continent , since 1947 .
UNO should concentrate on KASHMIR LAND DISPUTE , its the biggest cause of unrest and hurdle between pak-india peace relations.

jung ho na ho zaid hamid kara ker chory ga :rofl:
If war doesn't happen, he might commit suicide.

Why does the think tank sound insane?.....
He is the one who said 9/11 was evil Zionist conspiracy to start a war against Islamic countries and reshape the middle east. :D

Yes, the tensions have escalated but I don't think to this extend.
But why would Hindustan Times quote Zaid Hamid?
For people who likes to read comedy news in midst of all these serious issues happening in India. :D

He's a weirdo, but really dangerous mass murderers like hafiz saeed are out there plotting more bloodshed.

War is coming? My backside.

Both sides should send those who want war to fight on the border, naked mud wrestling to the death.

It's time for two front war! When GOI is defeated, the Maoists will sweep into power.

Listen Pak army is not a joke. They are ready for any misadventure. Being said that, Indians arent stupid either. They wouldnt declare war over some rhetoric being created by the media. There are only losers in war, no winners (unless you are USA, they win all the time according to hollywood). There is no harm in being prepared but we are passed that point where one can easily dominate the other based on sheer numbers. There is a reason we have a deterrent right :sniper:

Pakistan army and nation is ready...

heavy movement of armed army seen towards border...

If India wants war with us ? then it will get the WAR....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom