What's new

Signs of Coming War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan army and nation is ready...

heavy movement of armed army seen towards border...

If India wants war with us ? then it will get the WAR....

Did you see the movement or read about it somewhere? :P

Yes, the tensions have escalated but I don't think to this extend.
But why would Hindustan Times quote Zaid Hamid?

Because after Hafiz Saeed Zaid Hamid is the next obsession of Indians.

Don't take it seriously.

The business of newspapers is news. It doesn't matter from where it comes. If the person is known (even a bit), his words can be reported. After all, doesn't the paper need more and more content?

All crap news. There ain't any war in distant future. Its just we had cross border firings after very long time so we are not use to hear the news of IA/PA firing at each other.

india war declare karai ga na to pakistan sai zyada takatwar mulk kisi ko nahi payai ga pakistan kai paas pakhtun jungjoo hai jin ka india muqabla nahi karsakta

Oh My God!!! We never thought about your secret weapon Pakhtun Jungjoo.... Please do not destroy India. We are sorry.

By the way, what d FCUK is that?
dont you forget first kashmir what pakhtun tribes did with you

fighting wars is not easy...wars always have a solid background behind them...
some small skirmishes taking place at border does not mean both countries have come on the verge of war...

I, as an Indian do not want war, having said that

I am sure Pakistan has a free hand here and they can do anything they want with India, Indian Government is spineless.
What kind of army behead soldiers?? and then they have non-state actors to blame upon everything

I welcome Pakistan to do surgical strikes inside India but only on parliament and Janpath's of Delhi
And rest assure, there is no risk as India cant do a ****

Yes, no prize for guessing, I am frustrated with the event and our fcuking government. KILL someone related to a politician and see how they react. Scum bags, Bas****
prove it......

Wow till what time extend will you deny that 1971 was not your fault? Come on guys you done a great genocide after WW II and Pakistani army raped millions after millions!

Even 1971 war was started by Pakistan by the Air raid!
You saw India's ability to amass troops in 2002, The C17's are bought to bridge that gap! Be assured India will NOT attack till something very grave happens or India has credible ABM capabilities!
prove this:rofl::rofl:

Wow till what time extend will you deny that 1971 was not your fault? Come on guys you done a great genocide after WW II and Pakistani army raped millions after millions!

Even 1971 war was started by Pakistan by the Air raid!
You saw India's ability to amass troops in 2002, The C17's are bought to bridge that gap! Be assured India will NOT attack till something very grave happens or India has credible ABM capabilities!
prove this:rofl::rofl:

I honestly believe Indians secretly admire Zaid Hamid, considering they are always talking about him. :lol:

It's time for two front war! When GOI is defeated, the Maoists will sweep into power.

lol we will ask Chinese to defeat Maoists , in china , Chinese defeated by maoists with help on tanks but indian maoists dont have tanks , sure Chinese student can help india.

india war declare karai ga na to pakistan sai zyada takatwar mulk kisi ko nahi payai ga pakistan kai paas pakhtun jungjoo hai jin ka india muqabla nahi karsakta
aur india ke pass bhi gorkha,naga,rajput,sikh aur Jat regiment hai jo pakistan ka punjab,pakhtun aur baloch ke sath muqabla karega... maze ki baat ye hai ki koi kisi se kam nahi hai..ye koi medieval age warfare nahi hoga ki koi sharir ke takt matter karega..21st century technology centic warfare...jaha india ka palla bhari hai :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom