What's new

Sialkot Murders

How come these boys were not saved, when brutality was going in their neighborhood. If the kids had good reputation and whole town is giving the gurantee of their reputation.

Well try to dig out the story of other end.Not cofirmed yet, but before mob attack these kids had fight with another group, they pulled the gun and killed another kid, then dead kid friends attack these two brother and things turn more brutul . Other party was more powerful and had better relation with police. So, according to localites its three murders not two.

Feel sorry for unfortunate parents who are paying a very heavy price. And pain attached for the rest of life.

As far as police action, We noticed that punjab police is very much frustrated because of too many crime and top of deaths in terrorism. Plus hanging sword of justice department. Most of time they let things happened, instead going through judicial works.

Some people really need some sense slapped into them...

Some people say it is Allahs punishment...dont blame Allah for your own failings as a human being.

Some people blame the WoT and American drone attacks for bizzare outbursts of violence like this.

Some people blame frustration at the government for this...

I have amazingly seen all of these put together to justify what happened, disgustingly enough some on this very site.

Dont blame anyone for being such pathetic excuses for human beings.

Today i lost all hope in Pakistani society, it doesnt warrant my respect anymore and i will not even begin to defend these people from the accusations of others as vehementely as i have done in the past.

No wonder our mob psychied zealots deserve leaders like Zardari and Sharif degree mafia . Leaders are a reflection of national character. May them two martyrs rest in peace. ..amen

True but sad.
You have said some really strong words their.

Some people really need some sense slapped into them...

Some people say it is Allahs punishment...dont blame Allah for your own failings as a human being.

Some people blame the WoT and American drone attacks for bizzare outbursts of violence like this.

Some people blame frustration at the government for this...

I have amazingly seen all of these put together to justify what happened, disgustingly enough some on this very site.

Dont blame anyone for being such pathetic excuses for human beings.

Today i lost all hope in Pakistani society, it doesnt warrant my respect anymore and i will not even begin to defend these people from the accusations of others as vehementely as i have done in the past

I 100000% agree with you bro.
My only hope is in the military and to be honest I love my country because of the military which is too good for the country full of thugs like these people.
We keep portraying these "gareeb" awaam as saints but we fail to realize that because of them the country Pakistan is going 10 step back every year.

for the first time i am feeling ashamed of being Pakistani..not because of this sad and shamefil incident but because i know no punishment will be given to criminals.....we heard of mob burning alleged dacoits in Karachi, honour killing of alleged blasphemous accused recently and countless killings of girls, women and men accused of loving each other.....have we ever heard a single criminal hanged??? never

this police of whole country is a shame for us....if such jahils who are corrupt from bottom to top are allowed to enforce law then please dont be surprised on such occassions like sialkot killings....

Very bad timing as well. This incident has reached Dutch media and is just a matter of time before the rest of the Western media pick it up. Very bad advertisment, now that people are supposed to give money to the flood victims in Pakistan.

These savages have no respect for human life. Even in the month Ramadan they're acting like beasts.( not that's is good to ravage when it's not the fasting month). Do these people even know why they are fasting?

I searched for this thread and not found it im sure some one have made it but i cannot wait to comment on this

my reply is

jo bhi admi wahan khada dekh rahe tha tamasha aur police walla aur jo mar rahe th un sab ki khal udhad kar kutto ke mou ma daldeni chaheya ramazan kareem ka bhi khayal nahe aya in kutoooo ko inhi logo ki waja se ALLAH ka zulum hota hai in khaleen udhad kar kutto ko aur inko bottiyan kutto ko dal deni chehya aur police wall ko tu woh hal karna chaheya jis ka bara main schna bhi mushkilll ho

i know i have not used a language which should be used but these guys at one place was innocent and one of them is hafiz of HOLY QURAN and at top of this they did not cared of HOLY ramazan ecoz of these sins ALMIGHTY ALLAH is punishiour nation

woh khawat tu mashoor hai na

JAB ALLAK ka KHAIR ATA HAI TU SAB PE ATA HAI BEQASORO PAR BHI KYONKA HUM LOG SIRF TAMASHA DEKHNA KA LIYA KHADA HO JATA HAIN

ISLAM KHATA HAI ZULUM DEKHO TU USKO ROKO NAHE ROK SAKTA TU APNA MOU SE BOLO KA YEH GALAT HAI

i wished i have been in govt

i would have bringed father of those innocent guys and let him handover the brother and police man of the guy killed before and gave him full authority what ever he want to do he can

i know it is also against law but these guys deserve more than this ALLAH in ko kabhi maf nahe karega

hum sabhi log gunha karta hai lakin aesa tu koi soch bhi nahe sakta islami mulk main aur hafiz ki be hurmati karna aur woh bhi ramzan main

Last edited by a moderator:
Am just looking at TV ticker that Waqar Chohan suspended DPO Sialkot has fled away from Police custody with the conveyance of police officials. :hitwall::hitwall::angry:

Please mods delete post 109 and any post which is posting videos showing anger towards Pakistan. You guys should be more active before this sad incident become a blame game and Islam/Pakistan bashing place

These 2 boys had a fight with son of DPO of sialkot police on cricket ground. DPO and his son are behind all this. When first boy was killed which wasnt planed police told to kill 2nd boy too so they can say they were daokos and get away with that.

PPL in mob tried to stop but police stopped then since DPO had orderd them.

Start cutting of fingers for every day til they die. So they can feel what they did and what pain they have caused to boys parent and Pakistani nation.

Allah bewaja azab nazil nae krty..balky ye hamary apny Amal hoty hain jo hamara fate decide krty hain.

I searched for this thread and not found it im sure some one have made it but i cannot wait to comment on this

YouTube - Sialkot Two brothers killed (Allah o Akbar)
my reply is

jo bhi admi wahan khada dekh rahe tha tamasha aur police walla aur jo mar rahe th un sab ki khal udhad kar kutto ke mou ma daldeni chaheya ramazan kareem ka bhi khayal nahe aya in kutoooo ko inhi logo ki waja se ALLAH ka zulum hota hai in khaleen udhad kar kutto ko aur inko bottiyan kutto ko dal deni chehya aur police wall ko tu woh hal karna chaheya jis ka bara main schna bhi mushkilll ho

i know i have not used a language which should be used but these guys at one place was innocent and one of them is hafiz of HOLY QURAN and at top of this they did not cared of HOLY ramazan ecoz of these sins ALMIGHTY ALLAH is punishiour nation

woh khawat tu mashoor hai na

JAB ALLAK ka KHAIR ATA HAI TU SAB PE ATA HAI BEQASORO PAR BHI KYONKA HUM LOG SIRF TAMASHA DEKHNA KA LIYA KHADA HO JATA HAIN

ISLAM KHATA HAI ZULUM DEKHO TU USKO ROKO NAHE ROK SAKTA TU APNA MOU SE BOLO KA YEH GALAT HAI

i wished i have been in govt

i would have bringed father of those innocent guys and let him handover the brother and police man of the guy killed before and gave him full authority what ever he want to do he can

i know it is also against law but these guys deserve more than this ALLAH in ko kabhi maf nahe karega

hum sabhi log gunha karta hai lakin aesa tu koi soch bhi nahe sakta islami mulk main aur hafiz ki be hurmati karna aur woh bhi ramzan main

I don;t understand could you clarify the post please ?

Back
Top Bottom