What's new

Sialkot Murders

OMG!the perpetrators of this heinous crime & all those spectators who witnessed this & did nothing should be punished severely. i cannot believe that all those scumbags stood there & watched a murder take place, how can they be so inhuman........?
I am specially gonna pray that may God bless the souls of these poor boys and grant them eternal peace in heavens. once again i am so shocked.

its lynch mob
what happened to these 2 unfortunate souls is human tragedy and happens in our world some gets reported and some doesnt.

the victims were branded robbers wnd without any chance to prove otherwise they were brutally murdered.
same happens to religious minorities where peole are burnt alive on the basis of blasphemy without any chance to prove otherwise.

we are a sadist, vengeful society. social injustice, religious intolerence, cupportion and lawlessness is a dangerous mix where we will see these kind of sences on regular basis

Ghauri missile (nuclear tip) should be launched to kill everyone in the village who took part. Otherwise, we will loose our identity, culture because of these bastards.

I'm sorry but we need to stop solving our problems with more blunders. Blowing up your own countrymen will not teach anything to our youth, when they take over positions in our country later in life they will also be cold hearted and quick to kill. I realize this is a defense forum but nowhere should we advocate destroying ourselves. Eye for an eye causes more blindness. Pakistan has put a bullet in all of its eyes. Blowing up civilians is okay for you but those responsible for taliban and bringing WoT inside our borders in our intel and security branches are angels.

I am sorry if someone is offended, but all these kind of incidents happens where paindu/ dhayatis live, it's not only Pakistan but also very much alive in Indian punjab, haryana, UP, Bihar.

They call it honor killings but after watching do you see any kind of honor these killers deserve. They are even worst than smelly hobos with diseases.

The problems with dhayatis is they seriously lack the ability to question, if one of their mates starting beating the crap out of someone, they also join in without thinking what's right and what's wrong. You people have already seen it in this video, no further explanations.

Peace.

Salaam...absolutely shocking and dismayed at the conduct of these evil bastards. No INSAAN would have everdone this....these people are the lowest of the low. OPPRESSION IS TAKING PLACE AND THERE IS NO ONE TO DEFEND IT........AZAAB is the only result....last time it was the Earthquake and now the floods.....when will these people ever learn?

Apologies for the following videos, but it indicates the kind of frustration and anger at the injustice....MAY ALLAH (SWT) GIVE STRENGTH TO THE PARENTS OF THESE TWO CHILDREN and give jannatul firdaws to the young innocent teenagers!!!

watch

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but we need to stop solving our problems with more blunders. Blowing up your own countrymen will not teach anything to our youth, when they take over positions in our country later in life they will also be cold hearted and quick to kill. I realize this is a defense forum but nowhere should we advocate destroying ourselves. Eye for an eye causes more blindness. Pakistan has put a bullet in all of its eyes. Blowing up civilians is okay for you but those responsible for taliban and bringing WoT inside our borders in our intel and security branches are angels.

Give education to illiterate people!

azaab is qaum ka haq hai . qudrat jo ker rahi hai bilkul theek ker rahi hai.or is ko dekh ker lagta hai abhi or azaab ayee gay yaad rakhna mery baat abhi or azaab ayee gay in mulk per or any bhi chayee :cry:

After watching the video,its a natural reaction what u said..I am also shocked over such a inhuman act but my friend it is easy to curse but does it solve the problem?
Pakistan is our motherland and no one curses the motherland....Allah na kare ke humare watan per azab ain...Cursing is easy but praying at this point of time has become difficult..My request to all of u is that this is a holy month..Allah will listen to our prayers.
let us all pray to Allah to make our society better,to bring tranquality and peace,to change the mindset of our people,to guide the right path to those people who have committed this heinous crime and to make our country prosper...And By the grace of Allah We as a nation will see a prosper Pakistan one day..InshAllah :pakistan:

Last edited:
It is the literate people I am more worried about.

Illiteracy must be tackled but you don't have to know how to read to understand the police and security system is not working in favour of common civilian Pakistanis.

Security system aside, why don't we see such incidents in Canada other than the reasoning of strict law enforcement? People here are a lot more civilized than in Pakistan due to their education. Education flourishes your mind!
Those were Pakistani citizens getting amused along with FEW security personnel!

Last edited:
Security system aside, why don't we see such incidents in Canada other than strict law enforcement? People here are a lot more civilized than in Pakistan due to their education. Education flourishes your mind!

It is the state's responsibility to provide it...security and education both.

That is why there is neither in Pakistan.

DPO Sialkot Waqar Chohan ordered to Kill Both Brothers in sialkot

State failed to provide many times now what should we do?

Whatever it takes. Civil disobedience. How did the serfs stand up to the lords and knights in Europe? Let us all hit the history books. I'm not saying pick up a gun and become a terrorist. There is fine line between causing terror and having a peaceful revolution.

Interview of father & uncle of 2 brothers brutally killed in Sialkot

Brutal killing of 2 students in Sialkot mother's interview

It is no wonder, if this is the average reaction of the people of Pakistan when oppression takes place....then the saying that your "leaders are like yourselves, if you are good they will be good"

There are many cases of abuses being taking place in various categories, the politicians are insincere and corrupt, the police are messed up, the land registry people are causing mayhem, false witness, lies, killings, rape and all the evils of a JUNGLI society.

Only solution is for the good people of this nation to come forward and change the status quo in whichever capacity they have. They need to Turn to their creator, they need to follow the Quran and sunna in order to change the system - they need to change themselves inwardly.
The pre-Islamic Arabia was the same, infact much much worse and when the Prophet emerged with the message - then the change began.

An Islam that uproots evil and brings justice, one that protects the weak and chastises the wicked.......OH ALLAH FORGIVE US FOR OUR WRONGDOINGS AND CHANGE OUT HEARTS SO THAT WE ARE ABLE TO SERVE YOUR CREATION. BLESS PAKISTAN AND REMOVE THE ILLS OF THIS NATION - PUT UNITY AMONGST THE MUSLIMS AND LET US BEHAVE AS MUSLIMS SHOULD>>>AMEEN!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom