What's new

Sialkot Murders

Some Pakistanis are there on this thread to play the role of troll by bringing off topics.

I am sure at the end you guys will reach to accusing Arabs :angel:

please keep out religion and stupid remarks out of it

Jana, I never started anything. "Allah ka azab" type of comments are strains in our brain. I said for the first time than anyone on this forum, capital punishment should be given to the police officers and enlightened citizens present at the crime scene, be it 100 or 100,000!

If we give a strongest sentence this time, we will avoid further atrocities.

I am not trying to bring religion into it So you mean this natural disaster in the holy month of ramadan in 1 of the so call biggest muslim states n these unhuman acts are not the outcome of some of the unthinkable sins of muslims living in pakistan n Allah will be happy with these acts buddy these r the wake up calls for the nation hiding our self from truth n facts on grounds is another thing we lack big time ........

You miss my point. This is not a man made disaster. This also has nothing to do with Allah. Do you really think that any Allah fearing Muslim will butcher another human being without the slightest bit of remorse?

This act is clear indication that those involved were ruthless and were full of evil. They may be fasting but they didnot fear Allah's wrath on judgement day.

You insist on making out that these acts were committed because Pakistanis have incurred Allah's displeasure. I am saying that this is done because our nation has lost Islam's soul and only follow its rituals such as fasting. We need to soften our attitude and learn to practice compassion and forgiveness as well. In other words, we need to be human beings before anything else.

However, you are entitled to your views and free to make all the excuses you can think of.

Pakistani nation has become a bunch of frustrated thugs
is there any thing soothing & good going on for common man in this country, This country & its people have failed itself, This incident is a perfect example of what a bunch of sadistic morons our nation has become, simply dis-gus-ting...

Last edited:
Pakistani nation has become a bunch of frustrated thugs
is there any thing soothing & good going on for common man in this country, This country & its people have failed itself, This is incident is a perfect example of what a bunch of sadistic morons our nation has become, simply dis-gus-ting...

No, it is more than disgusting!

I am not trying to bring religion into it So you mean this natural disaster in the holy month of ramadan in 1 of the so call biggest muslim states n these unhuman acts are not the outcome of some of the unthinkable sins of muslims living in pakistan n Allah will be happy with these acts buddy these r the wake up calls for the nation hiding our self from truth n facts on grounds is another thing we lack big time ........

The natural disaster was not so natural. I agree that unprecedented floods did hit our country. However, do you have any idea of deforestation in Swat and adjoining areas? I mean everywhere in Pakistan. Partially because of no natural gas and the one and only 'timber mafia' We could avoid the magnitude and impact of this disaster if we had a proper system in-place! Trees etc
However, I agree that these floods were unprecedented.
So, stop saying Allah ka azab and progress!

So what you guys are doing for eliminating this disgusting culture??

how many of you know the rights of citizens of Pakistan enshrined in the constitution of Pakistan ?????

Please go and start reading the Constitution instead of what the western freaking bands are doing so that atleast you are aware of debating and contesting the case of such citizens according to law

So what you guys are doing for eliminating this disgusting culture??

how many of you know the rights of citizens of Pakistan enshrined in the constitution of Pakistan ?????

Please go and start reading the Constitution instead of what the western freaking bands are doing so that atleast you are aware of debating and contesting the case of such citizens according to law

The rights of whom? The victims of the evil society? The killed ones?

I strongly agree with your point that we should do something to eliminate the evil from our society!

The rights of whom? The victims of the evil society? The killed ones?

I strongly agree with your point that we should do something to eliminate the evil from our society!

The rights of remaining citizens so that you can atleast have some legal points to fk the police terrorists

The rights of remaining citizens so that you can atleast have some legal points to fk the police terrorists

Yep, very few are left to be victimized by the society. What do you suggest we could do to improve the situation?

Yep, very few are left to be victimized by the society. What do you suggest we could do to improve the situation?

what can be done for improvement if ordinary people have become sadistic beasts & they pulled out their frustration by killing those boys

what can be done for improvement if ordinary people have become sadistic beasts & they pulled out their frustration by killing those boys

Glimmer of hope is always there, you just need to find it. Behind every closed door there is an open door!

for past three or four days every channel has been playing the gruesome footage and each time it gets played (and it's being played and discussed as I type this) I get goosebumps. The aggression in which these monsters were hitting the brothers, then dragging their bodies, handing them upside down, words can't sum up this inhumanity.

Though, proper action is being taken and I'm sure justice will be served, the amount of media attention involved and all, the fact that something like this even happened questions our morality, our humanity. And this automatically gives birth to questions, is that why we're seeing such calamities? are we this rotten to our cores that we dont see and feel any thing? is this what we are? violent thugs, or violence craving or coward bystanders that we such such monstrous crime and we'd rather not intervene?

What was the reason the crowd stood idol and watched? is it because we ask for public execution of criminals on a daily basis after every horrendous crime? public hanging, public firing squad, public decapitation of heads and limbs (arab influence), and when these murderers started beating these kids so violently and calling them robbers and murderers, we decided to watch this public execution, after all, this is what we've been asking for all the time, no trial, no investigation, just accusation and bam, public execution delivered to deter further crime. Well congratulations, you've had your public execution.

Though, this morning, the family invited on Dawn, revealed that many people from the crowd present on crime scene, came to their house and explained that they tried to stop and intervene but the police prevented them. And in the footage I did see one man throwing his arms up and probably coming to the rescue. At least, some hope in our rotten society. Freggin, punctually five times praying and fasting in the harshest of conditions, inhumane rotten muslim Pakistan society.

Namazien or rozay dekho inkay or kartoot dekho, haewano ko bhi sharm aa jaye.

Now people know what terror happens inside Punjab police stations , when a big fish want to eat the small ones. They are so bold now that they openly do terror acts like Talibans.
Punjab and Sind police is now terror groups to crush the people for land loards and crime mafia.
No one tells the stores from Karachi police stations where true Bhai rule is .

Back
Top Bottom