What's new

Sialkot Businessmen Come Together To Pay Tribute & Honour The Sri Lankan Manager!

I was not aware of that.....A big slap on the face of justice....

I am not saying these two boys are angles but the way they got killed should be treated like most important case and killers must be hanged publicly....If that thing happened I bet you Srilankan national would not be killed that day.
SC can see clearly in video whom was killing them but judges just take money and say there are two different stories in FIR so no one will be hanged :mad: so no one killed those poor boys and case closed . it was setting them free as they were in jail already more then 10 years . bye bye tata .

If it didn't exist, you wouldn't witness see such gestures as in OP....the reaction and outrage of Pakistanis at large and media coverage of this tragedy is another example of presence of humanity in our society.....but as i said, some of us have the habit of grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory.

kid me not wat about recently a 13 year old innocent girl rape/murdered and dumped with chopped head in a mixer machine in azad Kashmir, by someone from pakistan sides. ppl talking we need to kick out ppl who are not from azad Kashmir because every time they do this type of things. Wheres the coverage? Wheres the outrage except communities in ak.

Last edited:
kid me not wat about recently a 13 year old innocent girl rape/murdered and dumped with chopped head in a mixer machine in azad Kashmir, by someone from pakistan sides. ppl talking we need to kick out ppl who are not from azad Kashmir because every time they do this type of things. Wheres the coverage? Wheres the outrage except communities in ak.

There’s bad people in every community who commit these dirty crimes
But as for kicking out every Pakistani from AJK. Fine. Pakistan should kick out everyone from Azad Kashmir from Pakistan. We will see how long you guys can survive after that. Go fight on the borders and protect your self. Don’t beg for our army to help you if your going to be ungrateful.

Do you have anything to contribute to this thread except dragging in other issues, sad and tragic as it is... did these types of incidents never happened in Pakistan or Azad Kashmir before.

Do you have anything to contribute to this thread except dragging in other issues, sad and tragic as it is... did these types of incidents never happened in Pakistan or Azad Kashmir before.

yes it has but it locals are fed up with outsiders doing it. yes i contribute be happy.
There’s bad people in every community who commit these dirty crimes
But as for kicking out every Pakistani from AJK. Fine. Pakistan should kick out everyone from Azad Kashmir from Pakistan. We will see how long you guys can survive after that. Go fight on the borders and protect your self. Don’t beg for our army to help you if your going to be ungrateful.

we can fight dont you worry, no azad k goes to pakistan sides, wat is there except racial tension n corruption. slow down dog, your army is made up of azad k n other ethnics, you need us. :p:

dont blame me for locals ringing here and saying we are fed up with outsiders committing crimes in our back yard, word spreads quick between communities.

we can fight dont you worry, no azad k goes to pakistan sides,
Fine defend your self don’t beg our army for help. We waste our tax payer money on ungratefuls like you.
Almost every azad Kashmiri goes Lahore or Karachi has plots there or goes for education and jobs. I personally know many.

Gotta keep their appearances. GSP plus status!

Many of these folks would bankroll TLP in their quest for corner plots in the DHA Jannat branch. The trading/SME class of Pakistan is very socially/religiously conservative.

Fine defend your self don’t beg our army for help. We waste our tax payer money on ungratefuls like you.
Almost every azad Kashmiri goes Lahore or Karachi has plots there or goes for education and jobs. I personally know many.

lolz you ppl think you own us, and we should submit, but thats not happening. For army, we can build our own army and i bet we would have taken other Kashmir by now.

lolz you ppl think you own us, and we should submit, but thats not happening. For army, we can build our own army and i bet we would have taken other Kashmir by now.
Go somewhere else mate, this is not the thread

So it's OK for locals to do it.
When you say outsiders, do you have a clue what you're implying.

locals get punished as well. but outsiders are complete beast, no morals, they commit most heinous crimes. now every parent has to keep kids at home for safety no more playing outside or going shop.
Go somewhere else mate, this is not the thread

eat sh it matey, go bak to barking at iranians.

پائی تیری مہربانی ساڈی جان چھڈ دے :lol:

gotta love business man of pak they do really care about their bussiness being affected not about the sri lankan manager he can be replaced but you got to keep up reputation so buy flowers and take a cheesy photo.
That a very disturbing way of thinking. So if a member of your family dies and I happen to be there I should t attend the funeral just incase you think I am after brownie points from Allah. Sad

locals get punished as well. but outsiders are complete beast, no morals, they commit most heinous crimes. now every parent has to keep kids at home for safety no more playing outside or going shop.

eat sh it matey, go bak to barking at iranians.
Really Not in the mood for engaging, reported

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom