What's new

Sialkot Businessmen Come Together To Pay Tribute & Honour The Sri Lankan Manager!

Too late these heroes. The poor departed to the eternal place. We are the nation of reactive and not proactive. The business owners should have some means to look after the worker's behaviour/attitude towards management/fellow workers.
Further, the factory owner have to rise to the occasion while the conspiracy was under hatching process and eject the deceased before the gathering of the locals. They were too late when the crowd accumulated to hundreds and got out of control.
Dude I understand what you saying but keep in mind this sad incident is not like as if it happened in a school and all of them were sitting in their class rooms under one roof.
It doesn't appear as if any issues were simmering and it just boiled over, all seems to have kicked off in an hour if not minutes.
Also keep in mind there have been such tragedies before but never against a Foreign National.

Dude I understand what you saying but keep in mind this sad incident is not like as if it happened in a school and all of them were sitting in their class rooms under one roof.
It doesn't appear as if any issues were simmering and it just boiled over, all seems to have kicked off in an hour if not minutes.
Also keep in mind there have been such tragedies before but never against a Foreign National.
the issue is getting more coverage as he is not pakistani . for pakistnais no one ever bother now they die like flies .

the issue is getting more coverage as he is not pakistani . for pakistnais no one ever bother now they die like flies .
And you don't seem happy either way.
Sometimes it takes incidents, tragedies to shake your conscious and wake up a Nation.
I know your next reply would be.
'' we are sleeping after drinking satu''.

And you don't seem happy either way.
Sometimes it takes incidents, tragedies to shake your conscious and wake up a Nation.
I know your next reply would be.
'' we are sleeping after drinking satu''.
sir ap to swal jawab khud hi de rahy hain humy chance to deen

lolz you ppl think you own us, and we should submit, but thats not happening. For army, we can build our own army and i bet we would have taken other Kashmir by now.

than stop begging our army for shit
And without our army you guys would be no different than iok. Forget taking Kashmir you would be cleaning Indians shoes right now.
The reason why Kashmir isn’t free today is because we have ungrateful people like you alive

Nai lagta hey Aap ney aaj Kuch aur hi Pi Liya hey.
mujhy to lagta hai ap ne kuch pi liya hai . khud hi swal kar rahy hain khud hi jawab de rahy hain

Attachments

• 1638645502186.png
    1638645502186.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 15

Sir G, what I understand as I go thru the news/reports; the conspiracy hatched over time, and conflict at the workplace was reported prior to this incident. for the following reasons:
  • Incremental increase of salary
  • Strict management attitude (which we Pakistani usually don't like) of the deceased
It further fuels, when prior to some foreign visits at the factory, the deceased manager orders the cleaning of machines/equipment and remove stickers/posters on the machines/walls.
A sticker was not removed by the main culprits and on inspection, the manager tore it himself. So the tragedy was triggered as the deceased was not aware of what was written in Arabic on the sticker. Sources reported and even culprits accepted that it was written 'YA HUSSAIN'.
IMO the written word/phrase does not fall under blasphemy for which the manager was murdered.

than stop begging our army for shit
And without our army you guys would be no different than iok. Forget taking Kashmir you would be cleaning Indians shoes right now.
The reason why Kashmir isn’t free today is because we have ungrateful people like you alive

oh plz we can defend our selves just get your fat a sses out then we can build our own army and we have very capable people for warfare. you need us we dont need you.

Sir G, what I understand as I go thru the news/reports; the conspiracy hatched over time, and conflict at the workplace was reported prior to this incident. for the following reasons:
  • Incremental increase of salary
  • Strict management attitude (which we Pakistani usually don't like) of the deceased
It further fuels, when prior to some foreign visits at the factory, the deceased manager orders the cleaning of machines/equipment and remove stickers/posters on the machines/walls.
A sticker was not removed by the main culprits and on inspection, the manager tore it himself. So the tragedy was triggered as the deceased was not aware of what was written in Arabic on the sticker. Sources reported and even culprits accepted that it was written 'YA HUSSAIN'.
IMO the written word/phrase does not fall under blasphemy for which the manager was murdered.
if you walk on any street you will find 1000s of holy words written on papers newspapers etc on floor .

if you walk on any street you will find 1000s of holy words written on papers newspapers etc on floor .

Exactly, but if you don't like a person you have 1000 reasons/excuses to harm him.
In our daily life, we used to distort the names of others.
For example, if someone's name is Rasheed, we use to call him 'Rasheedya' and in the same way, we treat the names resembling prophets/companions' names.

gotta love business man of pak they do really care about their bussiness being affected not about the sri lankan manager he can be replaced but you got to keep up reputation so buy flowers and take a cheesy photo.

They're doing more than the army by at least showing some solidarity --- great job putting ALL businessmen (responsible for making Pakistan the most charitable nation on Earth) in one bad category. MashaAllah for logic.
SC can see clearly in video whom was killing them but judges just take money and say there are two different stories in FIR so no one will be hanged :mad: so no one killed those poor boys and case closed . it was setting them free as they were in jail already more then 10 years . bye bye tata .

Judges taking money
Army giving these goons (like TLP) money
Politicians suck anyway

Banda kidher jaey?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom