Should Siachen to be demilitarized .

• Yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
This line make me to draw the conclusion that you are the one twho suffering from delusion otherwise prove it with credible sources.
How many sources do you need Sir?
Other's have already posted maps for you to read. If you are asking me this question, it means you have not read through those.

A short read through this - which includes positions..

Wiki link for siachen conflict (apology I cannot post links yet)

..should give you better understanding. Pakistan military is NOT on Siachen. You have been lied to by your media.

Please go through the references in the wiki page.

How many sources do you need Sir?
Other's have already posted maps for you to read. If you are asking me this question, it means you have not read through those.

A short read through this - which includes positions..

Wiki link for siachen conflict (apology I cannot post links yet)

..should give you better understanding. Pakistan military is NOT on Siachen. You have been lied to by your media.

Please go through the references in the wiki page.
I don't know what hidden knowledge you posses but fact are different, no doubt India occupies the high post but all the Siachen valleys and natural passes are under our control.
No further discussion.

I don't know what hidden knowledge you posses but fact are different, no doubt India occupies the high post but all the Siachen valleys and natural passes are under our control.
No further discussion.
Why no further discussion? Is it because you find facts uncomfortable?

I asked you to go through the references given in the wikipedia page. Each one marks the furthest point where Pakistan Army is located.There are multiple sources to peruse for your satisfaction.

Have you gone through them? Do you understand that the place is called Bilafond La, not Siachen. Siachen is a glacier. And the entire glacier is under Indian control. Not even one square inch is under Pakistani control.

Why no further discussion? Is it because you find facts uncomfortable?

I asked you to go through the references given in the wikipedia page. Each one marks the furthest point where Pakistan Army is located.There are multiple sources to peruse for your satisfaction.

Have you gone through them? Do you understand that the place is called Bilafond La, not Siachen. Siachen is a glacier. And the entire glacier is under Indian control. Not even one square inch is under Pakistani control.
Ok go there and eat snow not my damagh....Enough is enough :devil:

I heard Indian airforce is vacating its airport in leh? and that Indian army is also vacating some base (aslos in Leh) so that it can be used for civilian purposes. They are promised a new place though.
I am skeptical. @Abingdonboy whats happening???
The civlian administration wants to expand the Leh airport for higher passenger transit and thus have asked the IAF to vacate from the technical area. The IAF has been offered their own standalone airbase elsewhere in Leh so I think this is a win-win for both sides, more facilties for civlians will allow for greater benefits to the local community and the IAF will get its own airbase. IMO all military air bases in India should be stand-alone and shouldn't be shared with civilian air traffic as many are (for both IAF and IN), this simply isn't feasible in the long term and many issues are being faced nowadays as a result.

This line make me to draw the conclusion that you are the one twho suffering from delusion otherwise prove it with credible sources.

Go visit the area. You will see for yourself. Look up Saltoro Kangri on google map, the highest peak in Saltoro ranges, then at 7 o'clock direction about 5 kms as the crow flies is your Forward OP on Bila Fond La Glacier, from Saltoro Kangri, in 3 o'clock direction about 7 kms as crow flies just short of Karakorram ranges you will see a triangular sort of glacier (not exactly triangular though more like a distorted glacier in North - South direction, that is Siachen. Measure for yourself how far you are from Siachen glacier actual. Look up Bila Fond La yourself. That is the nearest you are to Siachen.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom