What's new

Siachen: 30 years of Indian Occupation

Screenshot (8).png
BY THT LOGIC JUNAGARH,HYDERABAD ETC?

how were you planning to keep up with these territories ? that too in the middle of India ?

Last edited:
It is our territory. We hold it for water, sun, moon, its our matter.

They almost did in 48, until stupid moron Nehru F%$cked it up.

Its good only,who needs more territory anyway.

If that water factor was not there, you think we would have given it up? No self respecting country gives up the territory it has sovereignity over, except when overwhelmed. There was never a time when we were under serious threat of losing Kashmir. The Punjab insurgency was more of a threat to India than Kashmir ever was.

Thats why i added sense of pride or ego as well. being a sovereign nation its our responsibility to protect our border. however i was talking about the core concept of Kashmir.

Kiddo, Junagarh, he is referring to, is in Gujrat. :haha:

I'll change the map then :p::p::p:

Pakistan wanted Kashmir for the water source, but since they failed miserably in each and every attempt to take it by force whether by using military or terrorists. Now they cry for human rights since they know they don't have the power to take it by force, they care jack about the people, it's all a big farce and the world knows it, hence no one give a crap about the issue. As for siachen you snooze you lose.

Its good only,who needs more territory anyway.

Then we should give away Kashmir, Punjab, entire North east, Tamil Nadu, Bengal. They all have problems.

Wait.. I have an idea.. Why not give whole of India away to Pakistan?? Who needs more territory anyway, right??????

Thats why i added sense of pride or ego as well. being a sovereign nation its our responsibility to protect our border. however i was talking about the core concept of Kashmir.
Then it applies to any territory of India, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, from Assam to Arunachal, and all our island territories. We will defend them because that's what sovereign nations do. It's not just Kashmir.

No its not. Kashmir is not an animal that can be given by some king to this or that person.
Like I said before Kashmir belongs to the Kashmiris who want to be part of Pakistan. Why is it so difficult for you to comprehend?
if anyone want to go to pakistan he may, but not even an inch of kashmir will be given to pakistan, the fact is that u have illegally occupied around 1\3 of kashmir,

Then we should give away Kashmir, Punjab, entire North east, Tamil Nadu, Bengal. They all have problems.

Wait.. I have an idea.. Why not give whole of India away to Pakistan?? Who needs more territory anyway, right??????

Did I say that?
Do u want to restrain the mujahids from Azad Kashmir too?

if anyone want to go to pakistan he may, but not even an inch of kashmir will be given to pakistan, the fact is that u have illegally occupied around 1\3 of kashmir,

Kashmiris are free to go to Azad Kashmir,there is no question of giving them ip rights on kashmir.

Did I say that?
Do u want to restrain the mujahids from Azad Kashmir too?

What did u mean by 'who needs more territory'?? It is our land, why should we give it away??

Russia has 20% of world's landmass, but it still occupied a small territory called crimea. Why? Because it had legitimate interests.

Kashmiris are free to go to Azad Kashmir,there is no question of giving them ip rights on kashmir.

Azad Kashmir is Indian territory illegally occupied by Pakistan bcos it was given away by an idiot.

What did u mean by 'who needs more territory'?? It is our land, why should we give it away??

Russia has 20% of world's landmass, but it still occupied a small territory called crimea. Why? Because it had legitimate interests.

Azad Kashmir is Indian territory illegally occupied by Pakistan bcos it was given away by an idiot.

Plus the native population wanted it,its opposite here.

Lets face it

Back
Top Bottom