What's new

Siachen: 30 years of Indian Occupation

Im sorry but you know jack about kalat... kalat was a small state n not "baluchistan" .. Makran,Lesbela etc had joined Pakistan before Kalat n so did the Khan of Kalat.... it was his power hungry gay brother who later started an armed resistance.. and even today the Khan of Kalats own son shows a middle finger to his self exiled papa..

You fail.. thank you come again..

2 cops died today in IOK.. see the side effects..

http://www.bso-na.org/files/The_Illegal_Annexati_478B7B.pdf

Does change the fact tht it was Pak territory and Pak used to issue visas to visitors..
Pak can issues visas to the moon if it wants. Does not change the fact that Pakistan does not own the moon (I mean discounting Zaid Hamid's theory of Pakistan colonizing the moon by 2014 and running the whole world from there :) )

Id give a shit abt terrorist propoganda sites.. but im busy right now... see u after half an hour.

How can it be Pakistani territory, if Pakistan itself claims entire J&K to be disputed b/w India and Pakistan?

you still fail.

Pak can issues visas to the moon if it wants. Does not change the fact that Pakistan does not own the moon (I mean discounting Zaid Hamid's theory of Pakistan colonizing the moon by 2014 and running the whole world from there :) )

My favourite troll karan looooseee motions.... did you arm afghanistan with nukes yet? :lol:

see u after half an hour.

you still fail.

Waiting ...

wicked-smile.jpg

Pakistanis kill Indian soldiers in India.

Pakistanis kill Pakistani soldiers in Pakistan.

And Indian Kashmir continues to be Indian, and there is nothing that Pakistanis can do about it. So long as we have people willing to die for the country, our territorial integrity shall not perish.

And Indian Kashmir continues to be Indian, and there is nothing that Pakistanis can do about it. So long as we have people willing to die for the country, our territorial integrity shall not perish.

If a war happens,pakistan will loose the Azad Kashmir too.

I agree with you on this one. we hold the territory for waters and a sense of pride/ego is also attached to it. :coffee:

It is our territory. We hold it for water, sun, moon, its our matter.

If a war happens,pakistan will loose the Azad Kashmir too.

They almost did in 48, until stupid moron Nehru F%$cked it up.

I agree with you on this one. we hold the territory for waters and a sense of pride/ego is also attached to it. :coffee:
If that water factor was not there, you think we would have given it up? No self respecting country gives up the territory it has sovereignity over, except when overwhelmed. There was never a time when we were under serious threat of losing Kashmir. The Punjab insurgency was more of a threat to India than Kashmir ever was.

Back
Top Bottom