What's new

Siachen: 30 years of Indian Occupation

It's injustice to the people of Kashmir who are suffering under the boot of Indian Occupation.
What makes it Indian territory? the Indian soldiers who are occupying it.
When lines were drawn, people had choice to move to their preferred nation
Kashmir is part of India and there is no occupation, we have document singed from King of Kashmir

U said "who needs more territory anyway" about Azad Kashmir. :coffee:
read the below posts to that

By native population you mean the tribal insurgents take Pakistan forced into Kashmir and drove out the original natives?

no I mean the converted population that wants to side with a country just based on religion

When lines were drawn, people had choice to move to their preferred nation
Kashmir is part of India and there is no occupation, we have document singed from King of Kashmir

discussion has moved beyond king

Why dont we need Azad Kashmir?? It was our land forcefully taken away....

Dude understand that time is gone.we would need to deploy more forces in kashmir,not to mention pakistan will use the pretext to channel the afgan mujahids in kashmir.

Who wants that?

Whats gone is gone,preserve what we have

Dude understand that time is gone.we would need to deploy more forces in kashmir,not to mention pakistan will use the pretext to channel the afgan mujahids in kashmir.

Who wants that?

Whats gone is gone,preserve what we have

Of course we are not going to start a war to get it. But if a war does occur, I am saying that we should take back Azad Kashmir.

Mujahids can only stage minor attacks every few days. Cant do anything substantial. See what they have achieved since the 90s and also Kargil War.

Of course we are not going to start a war to get it. But if a war does occur, I am saying that we should take back Azad Kashmir.

Mujahids can only stage minor attacks every few days. Cant do anything substantial. See what they have achieved since the 90s and also Kargil War.

Pakistan will be stupid to start a war now,so no it won't happen.

If it does sure,why not get Azad Kashmir back

Back
Top Bottom