What's new

Shria Law in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you also understand real Congress politics .This guys is now implement this in India by votebank politics.Thanks for communist and BJP and other regional parties .Congress now stand down

you are so right! Thank you

I think Jinnah also in Congress at at that time

he was

But he was kicked out when Gandhi got full control in early 20s late 10s.

Oh and Gandhi kicked out the previous "president" Tilak as well . it was kind of hijacking of Congress, a coup data

So Tilak got mad at Congress and filed a case against the big wigs of Congress.

Guess who did Tilak hire as his attorney?

guess

guess

Yeah.

Tilak hired Jinnah as his attorney in his case against Congress.

its small world right

Thank you for your kind comments. I try my best. It works sometimes and not other times.

Got out of college and working for my family's business in Karachi.

I was fortunate that our family house library is overflowing with books, religious, fiction, and above all history.

Was also fortunate that I was able to travel through so many countries and got the love and affection from so many different people of all religions and ethnicities.

So all this reading and traveling has helped me understand the beauty of Pakistan AND other countries and societies.

Love PDF, as it allows me to say things about religious mumbo jumbo that I can't say it on Pakistani street.

But the struggle for heart and soul of Pakistan is constant.

Our family has made sure we use our wealth to spread the idea of inclusive and tolerant and just Pakistan.

Hope this helps.
you clearly have very strong basics...
hope your city return back to normal..
and most important pakistan need more people like you if it need to survive..
:tup:

this opinion is very dangerous,

Yeah it is dangerous for the islamo-fascists to know the reality.

u need to read the History of the first 500 years of islam :coffee:

:

So you are talking about 700-1200 AD roughly speaking

Who do you want to talk about?

And whose system of government could be cut-n-pasted in 2014?

Thank you

this opinion is very dangerous, u r accusing the maker's utilisation guide of being incompatible with the product he makes,
I am not surprised thought, I've seen Arabs say more dangerous phrases, a word of advise : u should make wudu' n pray for forgiveness.

u need to read the History of the first 500 years of islam :coffee:

a wrong diagnostic led u 2 a wrong conclusion

mashallah , who r u calling rabid n inhuman n despicable ?

:astagh::astagh:
Moral police to the rescue!!

Islamists turn the table this way

Instead of telling Mullahs and TTP to understand real Islamic Sharia

they start telling us that WE need to understand real Islamic Sharia

Which is kind of $tupid
If you knew the "real Islamic shariah" you wouldnt have fallen for that and had something to say against it...But not many know and hence get an easy slap!

Have you not seen how people voice out when they actually know something?

People get brainwashed and follow when they have no information....

Yeah it is dangerous for the islamo-fascists to know the reality.

if u believe what u said about sharia then u r in very very dangerous situation, muslims can sin but to think that of the law of Allah, u must revisit ur eman, do u know about ta'zir , wich comes before hudud, do u know that cutting hands won't be applied on a hungry man who stole a piece of breed, u r not attacking "terrorists" here by calling sharia stone aged rabid inhuman, ... it is not the creation of Taliban or Al Qaeda .

the hudud to a house of treasures (sociaty) r like a protecting wall , having said that I might discuss the time of applying the hudud, for exemple in Pakistan, I think there is no treasure to be protected, so no wall must be built,but when a muslim ruler provides muslims with minimum life standars, then he has to protect that with a wall of hudud to TERRORIZE the sickhearted people.
a woman came to the prophet with a child in her belly from zina asking him to punish her, he told her to come back after she gives birth to the baby, then after she whean him, the ulama said that he wanned her to never comeback, but when she kept showing up, he ordered her to be stoned to death n he told the sahaba that he saw her in jannah.
sayiduna Omar RA stopped the work with hududs because of the starvasion .
from these exemples we conclude that the hudud r not targets in themelves but only means to protect greater things,
when Allah says to cut off the hands of the thief in the Quran, or to make rajm for adultery, he SWT over values the materiel proprieties n honor of the muslim individual, the muslim family n so the muslim community .

Hududs r not appliable for most muslim countries exept maybe GCC because there is no treasures, nothing to protect, n so we must apply sharia to create the treasure n then build the wall

Fazool behas by you

If you want to know more

go ask Mullah murdoodi and mullah munawwar shayateen

who consider Mahsood and TTP as shaheed

Learn by yourself

you can't come on an international forum

and ask to see the proof for 2+2=4

People will just laugh at you.

OK my knowledge is limited bibi ji

And Islamists know it all

this is why they are all blind followers of Mullahs and Ayatullahs

Only ignorant fools can avoid becoming tools in the hand of Shariah brigade

All the intelligents ones are running Sharia scam,. ,

Yes

Happy now?

If my kind of humans ever support using/abusing a beautiful religion like Islam in the name of Saudi-slave Mullah, or Iranian-forked Ayatullah

then you will make sense

Unfortunately that is not the case

as i can see you are nothing but a idiot who post whatever shit you have in mind , did i mention any mulla ? or any religious leader name here ? i think you need a doc, :)
and no mulla and religious party didnt write shariya , its Law from Allah , and what i see from your post that you know nothing about Shariya ,
Shariya doesnt mean mulla umar or muwaar hussain , Shariya is far behind their and your mentality ,
but i dont blame you but your born with this kind of disease like many other in this Forum , calling yourselves Liberal doesnt make you one , and calling your self moderate doesnt make your moderate , but sadly the today when we hears shariya only two things comes in our mind which is TALIBAN OR RELIGIOUS PARTIES who are doing nothing but protest or creating problmes , islam and shariya is far more than their imagination ..... so unless you have little knowledge i consider you primary school kid,

peace

Right now we need miltry law in paksitan and we want that by army law give those animals punshment who are attacking cowerdly our army how sad is that

the problem is verbal assesment of a system does not lead to a conclusive proof of its merit.Has there been any legal review of sharia by any islamic country clause by clause, to implement in its society.Obviously such analysis will lead to tinkering here and there, so the implementation will be in a form far different from the original.This is nonetheless quite understandable as societies progress their views change and any implementation of a new framework has to accommodate that change.Problem begins when establishments accept societies to change for a particular framework rather than the framework modified for the society.

.....Shariya doesnt mean mulla umar or muwaar hussain ,

This is such an innocent statement that reminds me of the discussion going on my younger brother's 5th grade class boys.

Sharia is a religious concept. isn't it?

Who holds the primacy in relgious debate in 20 forking 14?

some 5th grade boy?
some police offier?
a school teacher?

Heck no

religious debate will always be owned by the Mullahs.

That's the nature of religion bhai sahib

That's the forking nature of the All religion. Islamism, Christian evangelicals, Orthodox rabbis and yes Pandits and Brahmins too.

So either you want to live on mars, where Mullahs won't survive due to thin air and thus your brand of Sharia will exist

or

you don't know anything about our dear old earth.

peace

the problem is verbal assesment of a system does not lead to a conclusive proof of its merit.Has there been any legal review of sharia by any islamic country clause by clause, to implement in its society.Obviously such analysis will lead to tinkering here and there, so the implementation will be in a form far different from the original.This is nonetheless quite understandable as societies progress their views change and any implementation of a new framework has to accommodate that change.Problem begins when establishments accept societies to change for a particular framework rather than the framework modified for the society.

where have you been hiding queer ji?

welcome back

Right now we need miltry law in paksitan and we want that by army law give those animals punshment who are attacking cowerdly our army how sad is that

then please work with IK and NS and have them pass the law

This is such an innocent statement that reminds me of the discussion going on my younger brother's 5th grade class boys.

Sharia is a religious concept. isn't it?

Who holds the primacy in relgious debate in 20 forking 14?

some 5th grade boy?
some police offier?
a school teacher?

Heck no

religious debate will always be owned by the Mullahs.

That's the nature of religion bhai sahib

That's the forking nature of the All religion. Islamism, Christian evangelicals, Orthodox rabbis and yes Pandits and Brahmins too.

So either you want to live on mars, where Mullahs won't survive due to thin air and thus your brand of Sharia will exist

or

you don't know anything about our dear old earth.

peace

where have you been hiding queer ji?

welcome back

then please work with IK and NS and have them pass the law

hahahah Kal doc ke pas jana nai Bhoolna Please :kiss3:
because you are not talking about Shariya but your boyfriend Mulla Umar , Talibans and munwaar hussain hahahhahahaha

Last edited:
if u believe what u said about sharia then u r in very very dangerous situation, muslims can sin but to think that of the law of Allah, .

You know the problem with guys like you?

You know it. Right?

may be you do not.

This is why you fail to understand that my opposition is to the "law of Mullhatic Sharia"

But you all make a quick qalabazi and say it is "law of Allah"
--- which is in reality Law of Mullahs from Saudis and law of Ayatullahs from Iran
--- Like Mullah/Ayatullah in Allah looking greeen colored clothing
--- And this is most pathetic thing to do to any of the customer or a buyer

In business world, it is called "bait and switch".

Now go check the definition of bait and switch to understand what I have been saying it all along.

And when you find it, do not forget to post it here and also cc Talon in your email.

Thank you

If you knew the "real Islamic shariah" you wouldnt have fallen for that and had something to say against it......

Mohtarma Bibi sahiba

Just remember it is 2014 AD and not 700+AD

Your instence on "real" is as good as "real milk", "real-ghee", "real-mirach" , "real garam massalah" in Pakistan. :lol:

We hear about it but never see it due to all the adult rated adulteration.

Hope you get it now

and please please please please

quit talking about things like Paras Pathhar, Gidder Singhi, and "philosophers' stone" etc. etc. etc. etc. 3 times more ets.

Thank you,.

p.s. if any of you out here do not know what Paras Pathhar, Gidder Singhi, and "philosophers' stone" etc are, PM me or do some wiki google goggle

Last edited:
Mate, in real life Jinnah was secular man, he didn't care about Islamic rules, even he consumed alcohol, beer parties and used other non Islamic things. The word Islamic added after 1956 with Pakistan.

Actually, 1940s events, Idea was Separate identity for Muslims , to live with freedom, to follow Islamic teaching with freedom, , idea was not for hardline Islamist and Mullah,s rule. Look and read the events happened about quaid e azam life and you will get your answer about secular or Islamist things.
Thanks
wow, Jinnah drank? that cracks me up lol, you level of knowledge is even smaller than mine, so no argument will work against you

But than again, how do we make sure that word of Islam is properly put down and another Zia doesn't come into being? We have so many retards running around blowing people up in the name of Islam.
KILL THEM ALL, then bring Islam

They are not muslim who blowing them selves on the name of islam islam does't say that killing people brothers we all know who they are and where they come from in islamic face in islam if u kill one person u killed whole humanity if safe one life u saved whold humanity so how could they say they are killing people for sake of God which is dickless brothers this is the time youth of pakistan stand with army our govt is messed up they dont care about anyone they just want them and their childerns future try to understand guys our enemiea are in our comunity who show themselfs like us and then they killing us its called cold war we are faceing

Jt thunder he was jinnah not gandi my friend u should learn histroy before u say somthing unbeliveable that will show u lil child who start learning stuff and speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom