What's new

Should we attack ISIS in Iraq ?

Should we attack ISIS in Iraq ?

• Total voters
Yes. Declare war on the khwarjites and attack now. Nip the bud at the roots before it grows into a weed (it's actually well on it's way to take over the entire garden now!). Radical Islam has poisoned the minds of this generation and has either made them terrorists or then fearful of the terrorists.

Islam is a wreck today and it's getting worse by the hour. Lead so that others may follow your example.

The fighting has came pretty close to our borders, not really close but a few weeks or months and they will be almost face to face with our border guard/soldiers.

Is it time for us to carry out air raids, pound them with artillery ? Or just wait for them to near our borders slowly ?

What is the best strategy for Iranian military to counter these ISIS subhumans ?
you need to know that ISIS is Mossad run organisation,you must carry out airstrikes there...i am surprised how come Iran has not done even a single airstrike with all the weapons you keep on showing on the internet :(
you should counter the plans of USA and Israel in Iraq...I dont think you need collaboration with the Iraqis they are working for USA since when USA invaded Iraq.

What is the Iranian army for? I dont get the concept behind 2 parallel armies.
Like saddam, republican guard, normal army etc. Regimes who don't trust the army or the nation make use of such measures.

And about bombing Isis I think they are way too late. ISIS killed our technicians a while ago. Iran should have sent air raids. By not taking action they push Kurds towards western powers for help.

Like saddam, republican guard, normal army etc. Regimes who don't trust the army or the nation make use of such measures.

And about bombing Isis I think they are way too late. ISIS killed our technicians a while ago. Iran should have sent air raids. By not taking action they push Kurds towards western powers for help.

That doesnt instill confidence in the Army doesnt it? I mean the army is left looking like a chump.

That doesnt instill confidence in the Army doesnt it? I mean the army is left looking like a chump.
Basically it means if people rise up against the regime and army helps them (not shooting their own countrymen) we need an ideological army as last defensive measure. The germans had Waffen SS, saddam had republican guard etc

Basically it means if people rise up against the regime and army helps them (not shooting their own countrymen) we need an ideological army as last defensive measure. The germans had Waffen SS, saddam had republican guard etc

So IRGC will shoot their own people? Wha!?!

So IRGC will shoot their own people? Wha!?!
Ofcourse, what do you think "bassij" did during last protests? they will activate sharpshooters and shoot people if people rise up. We have plenty of mullah kids who kill/torture civilians for salary. Go to youtube maybe you still can find some footages.

Sure, please name the Iranian members of IS, I'm interested to see their names and pictures.

I said there are less than 5 members published officially by IS, or 10, doesn't make a difference.

I don't care if they 'may' have support among some Sunnis or not, what I know is that, number of Iranians who have joined IS the lowest figure among ME countries, or among the lowest ones.

1- Iran has enough money to fight a war with IS terrorists, that's a lame excuse.
2- We do have proper military equipment to suppress IS and we do have a better experience in guerrilla warfare.
3-U.S is irrelevant. If IS attacks Iran directly, according to international laws, we have a right to attack them in Iraqi soil. Another lame excuse.
4- It doesn't matter whether others like it or not. As I said earlier, unless they attack us directly, sending troops directly to Iraq will only make the situation worse.
5- GCC is even more irrelevant than U.S, one should be too shallow minded to think GCC will invade Iran if we fight IS terrorists who have invaded us. It'll just prove that they have uncovered their support for IS. Even a 2 year old would laugh at such statement.
Does not even worth to be replied. Yeah, remain in the delusion that supa power mullah can defeat USA, GCC, ... After all, your post is trolling, BS and a hilarious try to show yourself what you are not.

I wish Pakistan would launch attacks on these people.

We need a carrier, so we can help other countries. These thugs rule through scare.

I know people would say fix Pakistan first. We're fixing it, but years or radicals mind can't be cure fast enough. Our operation in FATA has vastly reduced attacks.

Now it is time to make our image better in world. By helping other nation, Western media and its citizens will have more favorable views of Pakistan and our relationship with nations will get better. Certainly Pakistan will face isis in home place too, but there is more poitives than negatives

Does not even worth to be replied. Yeah, remain in the delusion that supa power mullah can defeat USA, GCC, ... After all, your post is trolling, BS and a hilarious try to show yourself what you are not.

Not about being worthy, but you don't have anything proper to say, that's your tactic to use this sentence when you have no arguments. :)

Also, for every person with most basic English comprehension skills it's super obvious that I didn't say anything about defeating U.S or GCC, but you didn't even get that. ;)

Iran shares common interest with the Western nations and Baghdad so I'd say a military co'ordination with them against IS.

It's Iraqi government duty to deal with ISIS , all we can do is to support them
Dude, they are right next to our border. And considering how batshit crazy these monsters are we must take action !

Back
Top Bottom