Should Pakistans Army Chief resign after NATO attack

Should Pakistan’s Army Chief resign after NATO attacks

• Yes

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
@ranasikander
About nukes there is a clear policy given by army that if nukes are attacked there will be a nuclear war the NATO and americans know it.

And be patient and see what the haqoomatwalas and khakis do in the future time about this thing before going into criticism frenzy.

Kayani is also a YES man dude, its bcoz of Kayani that zardari govt. has survived till now.

Doesn't matter if a new YES Man becomes a COAS. Gen. Kayani is one dheet general, he will never resign, no matter what happens (is it GHQ attack, Mehran base, abbotabad attack, attack by NATO and US, drones attacks, etc. etc. etc. ). He should not resign, he should be sacked.

Zardari is because of Kayani and both will end their terms together.

Why should Kiyani resign?..need reasonable answer ...
I think he should not. He knows more then anyone else the triviality of the moment.

Yah you are right, Kayani should not resign, we should be awarded a Nishan-e-Haider for following reasons:

1. GHQ Attack 2008 (he was inside GHQ during attack).
2. PNS mehran attack 2011.
3. OBL found near kakool academy. (Ok no problem, he is our muslim brother).
4. Successfull Abbotabad operation by US navy seal.
5. eight attacks by US and NATO on pakistani javans during his tenure. (he did nothig but lip service.)
6. complete destruction of ISI headquarters in Lahore, Multan and Peshawar. (But its ok, Hota rehta hai yaar )
7. Despite using gun ship helos, fighter jets, tanks all weapons in PA inventry, Loss of 750 officers and javan during swat operation. (Vow what a well planned swat operation).

I can list a dozen more achievements, but i think these are sufficient for nishan-e-haider

Dear Guys.Decesion is not made by a single COAS.Anything important is discussed in core commander meeting and with mutual understanding decesion is made after viewing concerns and with agreement of majority of members.So if you get resign from current COAS.New will do the same job.
Do you guys(demanding resign) think, we should remove all core commanders...will you guys take over and run army ?
Hope you will think first for a while with cool brain and then comment.

Regards,

6 May, 2011.
General Kayani (Abbotabad): Don't Do it Again,Pakistan warns US.

Oct. 19, 2011: 'US may attack, but they'll think 10 times':Parvaiz Kayani.

Today, 26th Nov:
General Kayani: Pakistan's military will take serious action if any NATO attack occurs in its territory in future.

When will these traitors stop hoodwinking our nation just to please Uncle Sam.

The man - USA
One dog - generals
One dog - corrupt civilian politicians

Dogs.jpg

Pakistan is taking steps ahead.Now it is to see how long we will continue blocking supply route.
Shamshi Base evcuation is also good.

MY Dear Brother,

Ask the family of those shaheed's " MARTYRS" who lay there life for our tomorrow. Until unless we don't reply NATO and other allied forces they will do the same things with us. We need to do some plan action inside and outside. In inside the country I request all my brothers to join a forum and devote an hour to block the NATO oil transportation if we had done this without taking law in our hands its a great achievement. 2ndly I request all my brothers just punctured and make cut on those truck Tyre which are transporting goods of NATO. by this at least we can delay them.
Rest is on my Army we do our part and we show them how container can be reached without tyre's to border, and how many spare they need.
What we required a dozen of nail to puncture the vehicle .
I request Army to have some action before we take law in our hands, We can not allow to spoil the blood of our jawan's. We will take action what is in our capacity to disturb ISAF.
Regards
Mazhar

My Friend , one wise man once said " Be careful what you ask for, because you might get it ".

The alternative maybe even worst for Pakistan.

WORSE? THERE COULD BE A WORSE SITUATION? As a Pakistani I urge you to have some dignity. Pakistan is better off not existing than being humiliated like this every day of the week.

1.Well the mqm man was on another thread ranting about army and the defence budget.I am using mobile and hence I mistook this thread for that.

2.So what response do you expect? Will you care to explain?

I can't understand what do you people want army to do?
What can nukes do in this scenario? They can be used to give threats or start a nuclear war!
do you want to have kiyani give a nuclear threat to Ameriguns and NATO?

Well for now its very prudent to close supplies and get base vacated forever and then think on options available and the scope of future relations.

It is very easy to critisize anyone but let me ask you had you been in kiyani's place what would you do?

@ranasikander
About nukes there is a clear policy given by army that if nukes are attacked there will be a nuclear war the NATO and americans know it.

And be patient and see what the haqoomatwalas and khakis do in the future time about this thing before going into criticism frenzy.

they closed the routes first and opened it later

kiyani and army should not have intervened in raymand davis issue and let the courts take its course

kiyani is the one who negotiated nro and he is repsonsible for this wholes political setup we got now

TARIQ

We should demand Zardari and his PPP to resign. They are the ones who send memo for these monsters' help who killed Pakistan soldiers.

I don't understand how Gen. Kayani shakes hands with American politicians and military officials and can even look them in the eye without any embarrassment.

Sleepy Kiyani and Pasha must resigns even after retirement people will not remember them in good words like Mush.

Back
Top Bottom